The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Janet7

HOPELESS IN NYC

Hello -

I recently joined this forum, and I have to admit that it is reassuring to see so many wax addicts! I started out with candles and accumulated way, way too many, and now have discovered melts - so it's all over. I can't stay away from this forum, and my particular weakness is Front Porch Candle Co., because they have such strong melts and the shipping is free - I am at the point where I delete their e-mail as soon as I get it, because I will not be able to resist buying some more melts!

I know you all understand -

Janet

[smilie=th_Hello_] Janet! Yep, it's probably safe to say we understand your wax addiction. [smilie=th_pardon] You're smart to delete those FP emails if reading em will take U shopping & you're trying not to. Glad you found us and can join in the fun now! [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol

[smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol Janet and, boy oh boy, I totally understand your dilemma. :sEm_blush8: This wax obsession , errr, I mean hobby is wonderful but can get out of control. You're in good company!

Good luck!

Welcome, Janet! [smilie=th_sml29] It's always nice to meet another fellow wax junkie. [smilie=th_laughing] I love Front Porch as well. In fact, waiting on an order right now. I already have a drawer-full of tarts from this vendor, but I couldn't resist. My birthday's coming up and I just couldn't resist. [smilie=th_pardon]

Hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Welcome Janet. Yep, I've got a Front Porch order pending right now. Who can resist?

Thanks, Jules. I received a package from Front Porch in the mail the day before yesterday, and expect another package today. I was doing OK for awhile - like a few months - then they had a sale - it's a blessing and a curse (lol) - Janet

I think I'm going to make my first order ever from Front Porch inspired by this post!

Be careful - you're stepping into dangerous territory! - Janet