The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Rainer

B&BW

hi there [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Last november i was on holidays in palm beach and got in touch with the fantastic bath and bodyworks candles. I just bought two, because I didn't want to pay a fortune for overweight luggage and thought it won't be a problem getting them online somewhere. the problem is: i live in austria/europe and b&bw does not do international shipping. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

does anyone know an onlineshop which sell those candles and does international shipping?

thx [smilie=group_hug]

Oh, that's a serious bummer. What a shame they won't ship internationally. I don't know of a particular company that sells them, but you could try Ebay for a private seller.

thank you juletones, your are absolutely right, ebay will be the best way to get them [smilie=th_teks0311]

another way is to come back to florida in october/november [smilie=superman]

last time we drove 200 miles from palm beach to a small town called winter haven, because there was a small shop selling crossroad candles. there was no way getting them in miami [smilie=th_cha66]

That's a long way to drive for Crossroads candles. They must be worth checking out. Any favorite scents?

Next time you visit, you might be bringing an extra suitcase just for wax. yes.gif ssshopping.gif

oh yes, it was worth the drive and the only chance to try crossroad candles, because you can't buy them in europe and they don't ship internationally too.

we bought the buttered maple syrup, which i love the most [smilie=th_c61]

blueberry pancake, country breakfast and grandma's kitchen were great too.

concerning candles I definitly were born on the wrong continent [smilie=th_gif]