The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

I am hanging out at the computer waiting to attend my SIL's baby shower virtually via Skype since I could not make it up to Portland this weekend [smilie=th_excited-1]

Melting Universal Voodoo Orange Jasmine.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Saturday evening!

Rivercat, I hope you had fun virtually attending the baby shower. What a great thing it is to be able to videochat with loved ones who are far away.

I haven't melted anything new, but wanted to come on and say thanks to everyone for all the nice things you wrote this week. Working on my degree has been really hard for a whole lot of reasons, and it's wonderful to come on here and experience all the positive energy! You guys are the best. Next I will be working on putting together a dissertation proposal this summer.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone! I'll always stick my head in from time to time whenever I have scents to write about.

We will be thinking of you cmarie!

Rivercat - how did it go? I am supposed to Skype to a Michigan wedding shower next month. How long did you stay "on'?

I have Mineral Springs from Scentsy going tonight.

My computer's internet connection has been flakey the past couple of days so I have had trouble checking in. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Morning all!

Rivercat...that is so cool! Love the idea that you can attend via Skype! Congrats to them on the baby on the way!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Debra...hope your Internet connection issues clear up...that's aggravating! [smilie=th_angry7]

Melting...

Key Lime Noel from Butterfly Lane

Strawberry Zucchini Bread from Butterfly Lane

Have a great Sunday! :)

Rivercat - Skype is so cool....certainly the next best thing to being there! [smilie=yes]

Debra - Good 2 C U...was wondering how the pup training was progressing. [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

I'm melting Marshmallow Smoothie Coffee.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Today I'm melting Banana Caramel Cupcakes by SMT in the living room ...sooo yummy! I want her to re-open soon! Also melting YC Red Velvet in the bedroom. :sFun_bananshula:

Finally changing up the scents...

Pink Chiffon from Ollies upstairs

Serendipity Jaimie and Serendipity Birthday Cake from JLC&C

Smells [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Welcome to a new week, everyone. I'm melting CFTKR English Zucchini Bread from a friend (thanks friend!) and PI First Bloom -- perfect for spring!

Hi All-It is a rainy and dreary evening here.

Burning some Yankee candles-

Sahara Sun

Spa writing jar

Mango Peach Salsa (hoping to finish this one up soon)

Summer is here! Well, in Vegas at least. It hit 100 today. Melting Fried Ice-Cream from Scentsy.