The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Up and busy already this morning...got a lot I want to get accomplished today along with chauffeuring the boys around. :icon_rolleyes:

Upstairs melting Pink Sugar Cookies from Crosscreek

Down here melting Birthday Cake from Sassy Girl and Waffle Cone ZB from LKC...lovin' both of them and they are smellin' great together! Thanks to the sweet CF friends who shared them with me. [smilie=th_bomb]

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra...I wish she was still around....my tart still threw well! ;)

This morning...

Orange Danish & Coffee from Sassy Girl... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gonna go take a 5 mile walk through the woods today....can't wait! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Have a good one! :)

MaggieMae & Debra - I have a few BizzyB tarts left 2 [smilie=th_pardon] , I better get 2 melting them soon! [smilie=yes]

Good Saturday morning peeps! [smilie=The_Hi] I'm melting Monster Coffee - great smelling way to start the day! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] After mid-80 degree temps on Thursday, a cold front went thru here yesterday bringing snow showers (like small pebbles of styrifoam) this morning. :blink: I hope the newborn feral kitties are staying warm with their mama's.

Sweet--your weather has done just what ours keeps doing --way up then way down. At least we are now in for a couple of up days. Ha!!

I used to love Bizzy B's and wish she hadn't quit.

Debra--I have YC Pink Dragon Fruit but haven't burned it yet--what do you think of it?

Earlier I was burning BBW First Bloom and now it is Mainstays Sweet Pea.

I've changed to CFTKR's Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread....always a winner 4 me! :wub: May just B me, but when I go to some websites lately, there are (surprise! :lol: ) ads for candles. Kinda sceery... :blink:

Enjoy your walk, Maggie! :)

Melting Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe from Scentsy.

mpfand, How do you like the Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe scent? I really want ot try it out!

Today I'm melting Birthday Cake from Beezy Tarts...so strong and yummy smelling! I'm going to burn my Red Velvet Yankee candle once it comes in the mail today too- I'm so excited!!! [smilie=th_avatar_4219]

mpfand, How do you like the Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe scent? I really want ot try it out!

I love it! It's not super strong, but I smell the lime, kiwi and melon and they blend together very well! It's perfect for a hot, summer day! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Enjoy your walk, Maggie! :)

Melting Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe from Scentsy.

Thanks Mpfand....it was beautiful! I am definitely relaxed now. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] How's that L& KC scent? It sounds like a yummy one.

Changed up the melters to K's Kreations....Pink & Purple Bliss....this smells amazing! I am SO enjoying her stuff! ;)

Added Mandarin Twist from Sensibly Posh upstairs.

Trep - I liked the Pink Dragon more than I expected. It was pretty sweet and fruit. I did not last very long, though.

Today has been YC Beautiful Day.

I'm melting LSC's Ginger Cookie Latte. Good, but not unique enuf 4 me to get again. <_< Another cool nite, we broke a record & got down to 23 degrees. :blink: I'd say there's frost on the pumpkin...but it's the wrong season. :)

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Sweet--23!!! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] that is ridiculous for late April--you have my sympathy--we are due for more cold here starting tomorrow. Oh well--surely it will warm up one of these days.

Just lit my Yankee PInk Dragonfruit candle and I am loving it. Have a nice day everyone.

Morning...

The Pink & Purple Bliss is still going strong! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Changed out the upstairs melter...

Lavender Noel Zucchini from a CF pal.....heavenly! [smilie=cloud_9] Thanks!

I have been so busy lately not much time for posting.

Melts have been LOL Sweet Breads and Cranapple Bread.

Today enjoying HHS-

Loopy Ice Cream Cookies

Loopy Ice Cream Cake Batter

Fruity Loops Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread

Have a great day!!

We've been having weirdly warm weather--supposed to be low 90's tomorrow [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Woke up feeling kind of off and none of the usual morning scents sounded appealing, so I have BH&G Grapefruit Melon Sage going on the hot plate in the bedroom in the hope that it will just be a happy, fresh and unobtrusive.

Have a good day!

We've been having weirdly warm weather--supposed to be low 90's tomorrow [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Rivercat - Geeze...that's really warm for now! :blink: You're in the San Francisco area? A co-worker is attending a conference there in late May. I know there's LOTS to do there, but is there anything/place (sight-seeing, restaurants) U would highly recommend?

I've changed to LSC's Caramel Apple Cookies. So far it's smelling good [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] , but I just put it on.

I agree with you all, the weather has been nuts! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Changed up the downstairs melters...

Shays Orange Cream Danish....super, duper strong!

:)

Good Morning! :)

Very cold here today.... [smilie=th_autumboy] brrrrrr. What happened? It was beautiful yesterday...even got some sunburn.

This morning it's...

Front Porch Cotton Candy Bread

Front Porch Lemon Cotton Candy

CFTKR Pink Sugared Serendipity

All from generous CF pals...it smells sweet and wonderful in here! Thanks!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]