The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Good Morning everyone--it is snowing if you can believe that. I think we are breaking a record as it is way too late in the year for us to have snow. It is above freezing so won't amount to anything but really!!!

I have on BBW Pineapple Mango--trying to use this one up. Have a great day.

Morning....

Starting my day with Blissful Morning from K's Kreation....this is wonderful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Upstairs it's been Driftwood from 1803

Have a good one. :)

Trep..snow? [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Wacky weather!!!

Today is DS's 18th birthday. :o Where does the time go? :unsure: Melting Apricot Vanilla from ScentSationals.

Hi friends!

I've been so busy lately. Life can sure be crazy sometimes. [smilie=th_insane]

Melting a couple from CFTKR ~ Serendipity Marshmallow Delight and 7UP Zucchini Bread [smilie=th_fabulous1]

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Honeybear! Sorry I'm a day late!

Off to make dinner...

Oh yeah...trep, it was snowing here earlier too! :sSc_eek3:

[smilie=th_blij12]

Trep & Aria - Wow...snow??!! :o It's been a windy, rainy day here today & the local weatherman just said we may C some flurries mix in before it stops later this evening. Altho it's a rare occurence, we've had snow here as late as early May. It was very light and melted right away, but, still.... :blink:

Mpfand - Happy birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_blij40]

I'm melting CFTKR's Glazed Cinnamon Donut.....luv this scent! :wub:

Good Morning everyone--it is snowing if you can believe that. I think we are breaking a record as it is way too late in the year for us to have snow. It is above freezing so won't amount to anything but really!!!

I have on BBW Pineapple Mango--trying to use this one up. Have a great day.

Wow! I'm trying to get rid of my Pineapple Mango too- such a light throw, even in my bathroom!

Today I'm burning YC Blueberry Scone and melting Tiffany's lemon poppyseed and cheesecake. I'm impressed with both scents! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Mpfand- [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS!

Melts for this evening are all Homemade from a CF pal-

Strawberry Rhubarb

Pink Strawberry Jam

Toasted Jelly Beans

Smells great!-Thanks!

Mpfand, Happy Birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_blij40]

Wow, I can't even imagine what a nice rainy day would be like at the moment, much less snow [smilie=th_yellow5]

Burning YC Driftwood. Meh. I really need to restock on Sun & Sand.

Have a good evening!

Such strange weather - close to 80 degrees here, we should be still doing the rainy stuff.

Tonight is a B&BW candle - Bahama Fizz.

[smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Just got my order in yesterday from UptheCreek. Got an 8 ounce scoopable wax in lemon marshallow serendipity bread. Said I was going to let it cure for atleast 2 weeks but I could not resist. Brought it to work to test it and it is just ok right now. Hope it will get stronger in time.

[smilie=th_hello]

Mpfand ~ [smilie=th_1819] to your DS! He's the 5th person I know of that shares a birthday with me, aside from my cousin, my oldest friend in the whole wide world (known her since kindergarten), Shirley MacLaine, and Barbara Streisand. [smilie=th_sml29]

The Kissing Booth Candy Floss from a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

FP Lemon Cotton Candy from another thoughtful CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

Sugar & Spice Berry Coconut Bundt Cake

Have a good day!

Hi candle buddies! Life has been pretty intense lately...I took my first official doctoral exam on Tuesday and just found out yesterday that I passed! Woohoo!!

Some of my latest scents (all melting) have included SH Anginette's Butter Cookie, LSC Bamboo Sugar Cane, Lemon Cheesecake from a friend, and LB Effervescent Fizzy Pop. There have been others too, but those are the ones I remember.