The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Up late but heading to bed any minute....

Put on some delightful scents earlier from a lovely CF pal...

Buttercream Iced Orange Danish from FP

Orange Caramel Zucchini from CFTKR....both smell delicious! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Thanks!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Thanks everyone for all your kind words!!

My trip to Disneyworld with my DD's was very nice. We had a great time and it was so nice to spend some quality time with them.

Mpfand-Your trip sounded fantastic. I went there many years ago and would love to do that again.

NMhoneybear-A yoga retreat-that sounds so relaxing!

Back to reality-lots to do today. Melting a great one-Can Do Blue Ribbon Cookies. Smells wonderful!!

Morning all. :)

Just getting a few of my melters changed out...

Can-Do Blueberry Pie with a Gold Canyon Lemon Ice tealight ~ YUM!

Can-Do Kiwi Sage & Ginger

Can-Do Country Inn

Can-Do Carrot Cake

It's a Can-Do kind of day! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Good Morning. [smilie=th_sml29]

Michele, glad you had a good time at Disneyworld. I miss going there. Disneyland just isn't the same.

Melting Vanilla Cookie Crunch from BH&G and Funnel Cake Bread from FP from a lovely CF friend.

It's a beautiful, sunny day here but storms are lurking for later today..

Some wonderful scents making their way through my house are Cheryls-Apple Pie Ala Mode, Cranberry Crumble, SoCal, Can-Do Red Currant and Thyme Tea (love this one), Country Home Scents-Mango Peach Salsa, TDC-Cashmere Mist. Michele: I have never been to Disneyworld. Maybe if I have some grand kids a place to think about seeing some day. Y'all have a great day.

On this very dark and chilly afternoon I have added two more candles --Mainstays Sun Splashed and YC Golden Sands. Can you tell I am desperately trying to get some summer going here? [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000 Yesterday is was 85 and so humid you could hardly breathe and today the temps have fallen to the 40's!! All I want is my upper 60's like it should be. Oh well, that is how it goes. At least we just got a lot of rain and regular thunderstorms without all the bad stuff they were predicting.

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Glad you had a nice time on your trip, Michele!

Been melting...

Marshmallow Lemonade and Pink Lemonade from a CF pal... [smilie=thank_you]

Mystery tart from Tiffany

Upstairs...

Clean from K's Kreations

:)

I am still playing keep away - kitty away from puppy... [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Debra - Kind of a long process, huh? <_< Does kitty still have her claws?

I'm melting Thompson's Glazed Lemon Cookies - yummy, but a little on the lighter side. Trep - we're getting your yesterday's warm weather today, it's about 83 here, way above our 59 degree average. I hope we miss the bad storms, too. :unsure:

Yes, Sweet - kitty has her claws, but she just hisses. No swats. If she smacked pup once, the game would possibly stop.

Tonight is BRH - Country Clothesline.

Finally changing out the melters...

Homemade Sparkling Mojito and

Homemade Key Lime Mallow Shortbread from a lovely CF pal... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Thanks

Frozen Margarita from Bizzy B's....member them?

Added in Can-Do's Lisa's Lemon Bars and Pink Sugar Baby. Not smelling anything from the Pink Sugar Baby. :(

Also put on a homemade Wildberry Mousse Marshmallow and Tin Star.

Maggie, I have 2 Bizzy's left. It is hard to melt the last ones, but I am not sure what good it is to just keep them!

Tonight is YC - Pink Dragon Fruit