The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Good Morning [smilie=th_316785e4]

We got lots of thunderstorms last night too!

This morning it's..

Warm Glows Evening Mocha

Upstairs...TBG Lavender Vanilla

Have a good one. :)

Boy, I am not getting much from my tartwarmers.com order. :(. The Warm Glow had very little scent too.

Changing to:

Maple Toddy from Goose Creek....already smells great!

Boy, I am not getting much from my tartwarmers.com order. :(. The Warm Glow had very little scent too.

MaggieMae - Awww....how disappointing! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I tried Warm Glow a few years ago & wasn't impressed, thought their melts weren't strong enuf. <_< I think their pillars are purdy, and while they're not uber strong 4 me either, they do look nice and would try another one.

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Chai - [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Michele, sending prayers for your friend. Good news about your sister in law! Hopefully the weather will cooperate for your WDW trip.

Melting TDC Aloe & Green Tea. Also had this in the bedroom last night--Clean and soothing.

Got my first Sweet Fixations order today, including my first venture into Seredipity territory. There's no turning back now [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Morning!

Beginning the day with

Grammys Zucchini Bread by Dream Tarts

Harvest End by CFTKR

Sweet, yes, those candles "look" beautiful...wish their wax smelled stronger though. I'm glad I only ordered three tiny bags.

Have a Good Friday! :)

Good Morning...heading out the door in a couple minutes...

Melting CFTKR Fruit Slices and FP Buttercream Orange Danish

Have a great Friday everyone...I'll come back later when I have a few minutes to catch up!

Melting: Gerber Daisy & Lemon by Time & Again

Cookielady, I was melting the same thing upstairs yesterday...how's yours throwing? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Changed out the melters...

Time & Again Saffron & Sandalwood upstairs

Ollies Apple Pumpkin Caramel Latte downstairs [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Hi. Melting: Gerber Daisy & Lemon by Time & Again

Sounds lovely! There's one store nearby that carries Time and Again so now I need to go check if they have this one.

Burning YC Black Coconut.

Happy Friday!

Michele, I'm sorry to hear about your friend's diagnosis. :( I hope you enjoy Disney World! :D

DH and I just got back from Napa where were had the absolute best time. We stayed at a beautiful historic B&B and enjoyed a gourmet meal on the wine train and a wonderful wine tour of four wineries. Thank you all for your well wishes. :) Rivercat, we had perfect weather the entire time! ;) I was so shocked to find almost all of the warmers in the house turned on. DS said he went around this afternoon turning them on because he knew I'd want to walk in and have it smell good. He said he was going to change the wax, but that seemed like too much trouble so he just left whatever was already in there. I think he's learning, though! [smilie=yes]

Well trained DS, mpfand! Sounds like a wonderful trip - the wine train sounds like a fun idea.

A little lazy tonight, only a Barn Candle burning - Cilantro Citrus Herb.

[smilie=th_we0081] back Mpfand! Sounds like you had a great time and your DS is super thoughtful! [smilie=th_happy096]

Sweet, what a nice sis you are! I'm sure your dinner was delicious and your sis must have loved it. [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to her! Hope you got a good nights sleep! :)

Remelting last nights wax....Apple Pumpkin Caramel Latte from Ollies.

Have a good one. ;)

Mpfand - Glad 2 C you back! [smilie=th_wave] Your trip sounds wonderful - hope U & your DH can get away together more often in the future! :) How sweet & thoughtful of your DS to put your melters on before U got home. :wub:

I'm melting Pumpkin Chai Coffee. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] After temps in the 70's during the week, we're back into the 50's. Seems like everyone's having roller coaster weather lately. :wacko:

:hello: wax buddies! I'm way behind, but trying to catch up. :sEm_blush8: Loving the new emoties!

Michele, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's diagnosis. Bless her heart. Glad you SIL got a clean bill of health though.

Debra, congrats on the new pup. They are so much fun and so much work, aren't they? :sSig_heeheehee:

Mpfand, your trip sounds fantastic! Napa is such a gorgeous area, and the perfect way to celebrate an anniversary. Your DS is obviously a thoughtful doll! :thwetkissf:

I've been on a candle kick even though our temps are beginning to hit 80. So unlike me - go figure. [smilie=th_roll] I'm still enjoying my YC's two wick tumbler in Honeydew Melon. This morning I'm finishing up a couple YC votives in Mango Peach Salsa and will replace them with Bahama Breeze.

Gail

Mpfand, so glad to hear the trip went well :confettistars: What a thoughtful thing for DS to do for you! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

This morning I have Streetman Barista in the tea light melter, and will be spending the next few hours finishing my taxes :sSig_aaarggh: