The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Hello! Melting Caramel Pear Crisp from Scentsy. I've been busy packing for me and DH. Tomorrow we leave for Napa Valley, CA. We are going to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We spent our 1st anniversary there and thought it'd be neat to go back for our 20th. This is also the first overnight getaway, just the two of us, since that one year milestone so long ago!

Oh Mpfand....enjoy! That sounds wonderful and Congrats on 20 years! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Welcome back Honeybear! I am gonna try to get my DD to join a yoga class with me...I miss it!

Switching up the scents cause I came in from work and couldn't smell anything...although my DD walked in and said the scent was too strong. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] [smilie=th_scratch]

Citrus Explosion from FP...could only put on 1 of this cause cold sniff is STRONG!

Tea & Danish also from FP...unique...I smell that floral tea scent and every now and then I get a whiff of bakery.

Honeybear, how lovely! I went to a yoga retreat a few years ago and had a wonderful time (despite the weather being extremely hot). I need to do another one soon!

Mpfand, Congrats! The weather is supposed to warm up over the next few days, so it should be perfect up there. Enjoy!

Tonight I'm trying out Streetman Perfectly Pear. It's just on the edge of being a little too sweet and perfumey, so we'll see. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Last night I dreamt that Sweet Fixations ran out of most of the tarts I ordered so she subbed in a whole bunch of bakery scents, which made me upset because I'm not much of a bakery fan. Clearly, I am spending too much time obsessing over wax! ;)

Have a good evening!

Rivercat - [smilie=th_lol22] Yup, too much wax on the brain!

Trep - do tell...what are the new members of your candle family?

Puppy school tonight, so little melting. But, boy the melts are getting a workout with all the new smells we have around here!

Pier One - Asian Spice

Michelle --congrats on 20 years and have a great getaway.

Debra--I got Yankee Paradise Spice, Red Velvet and Banana Berry plus BBW Garden Freesia (which is burning now) and Pear. Also got some Fresh Picked Tangerine Body Wash at BWW while I was at it.

Rivercat, dreaming of wax? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] You're in deep!!

This morning it's...

Blackberry Mallow Latte from LOL

Sticky Blackberry Latte from LSC

Blueberry Java Crumble from Spotted Hog

Have a good one. :)

th_sHellobar.gif

I am currently melting SMT Circus Concession/Toasted Marshmallow :)

I also melted Pumpkin & Vanilla from a sweet CF pal last night sHa_woot.gifth_ef3416a0.gif

The temps are starting to warm up a bit here and finally beginning to feel like spring!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Rivercat, dreaming of wax? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] You're in deep!!

This morning it's...

Sticky Blackberry Latte from LSC

Blueberry Java Crumble from Spotted Hog

I see what you did there.sHa_okay.gif What an awesome blend of scents you've got going. I have a weekness for Blackberry Mallow Latte.icon_razz.gif

Today I'm burning my salvaged Yankee Candle in Watermelon scent. I broke the glass away and had to cut the wax down to fit into another jar. So I'm also melting the shavings. It's sweet Watermelon all through the kitchen.

Happy Anniversary Mpfand! Enjoy your trip!

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had much time for posting. A lot going on here.

I have been melting ad burning when I can.

It is a gorgeous Spring day here-finally.

Burning YC Mango Peach Salsa. Love this one!

Melting all from HHS-

Fluffy Pink Toasted Marshmallow

Mango Peach Salsa

Pink Sands

Melts from last couple of days-

CCCC Pink & Purple

CCCC Pink & White Cake

CCCC Pink Covered Strawberries

HHS Marshmallow Madness

HHS Lemon Ice Cream Cake

HHS Whipped Peaches & Cream

Morning... :)

Happy Anniversary, Mpfand! Your getaway is LONG overdue. Have a great time! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Today it's Sugar & Spice all the way. I have been hoarding these tarts for a while now. They smell so good on cold sniff and the few that I have melted were awesome. So...I decided I would just get some more! :D

Sugar & Spice Creme Brulee Cupcakes, Ghost Munch, MacIntosh Noel, and Apple Crisp Ice Cream

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

Mpfand - Happy anniversary [smilie=th_a056] ...have a fun & relaxing trip! Ignore all those stories on CNN about those Las Vegas teenagers getting into mischief....I'm sure it's just a coincidence. [smilie=th_tease-1]

Rivercat - How funny U dreamt of wax! :lol: Sounds like U have da waxie fever 4 sure!

I'm melting FP's Primitive Gatherings - [smilie=th_cc15] !

Just had to investigate this and I think my next order will be from LOL--love their site! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Currently melting Tapestry from Universal Voodoo. UV's seem to benefit from a little cure time.

Have a good evening! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I see what you did there.sHa_okay.gif What an awesome blend of scents you've got going. I have a weekness for Blackberry Mallow Latte.icon_razz.gif

I do too Jules...it's a good'un! ;)

Changing up the melters...

Upstairs it's Pink Petals from 1803 (should be letting them cure, but couldn't wait!)...a sweet earthy mix...LOVE IT!

Downstairs..

Apple Puff Pumpkin Pie

Good Morning

Starting my day with CFTKR Blackberry Jam Zucchini Bread..oh my goodness, this is yummy. :confettistars:

Looking forward to a beautiful day

It is a beautiful day here. Melting HHS Pineapple Upside Down Cake and Ginger Peach. The Pink Sands from yesterday is still going. What a beautiful fragrance!

I went into my garage and got out some Spring and Summer melts. Of course I didn't realize I had so many. Still on lockdown here. It has been almost 3 months. I still need to melt like crazy to justify buying more for a long while. Heading to Florida on Sunday to Disneyworld for 3 days with my DD's. After I come back the renovation will begin shortly. I have to find a place to store everything. Lots of packing to do as I need to clear the first floor completely. Once that is done I need to pack the second floor as well. Not going to be fun. I know it will all be worth it in the end.

My SIL had a breast biopsy done this morning and everything turned out okay. Please remember a dear friend of mine in your prayers who was diagnosed with lung cancer this week. She is such a wonderful lady and we are hoping for the best.

Have a great day everyone!

Sorry to hear about your friend, Michele. Sending good thoughts her way. Glad you SIL is in the clear!

Woke up to a chilly, cloudy morning. I even had to turn my radiant heat on again last night. Brrrr!

Put on some Fall scents to match the weather...

Sugar & Spice Cider Donut, Iced Cinnamon Roll, and Eggnog French Toast (no real throw :( )

FP Serendipity Bread

Homemade Apple Cinnamon

Michele...prayers for your friend...I am so sorry to hear of her diagnosis. And, I am happy for your SIL's news she is very lucky! Enjoy your vacation to Disneyworld..and congrats on 3 months...that's [smilie=th_cc15]

Trying some of today's delivery...

Vanilla Grapefruit from Time & Again...very nice. :sBo_reflection2:

Edit...no scent from this one...adding FP Rootbeer to the mix.

Michele - Sending prayers 4 healing 4 your dear friend. Enjoy your family trip to Disney!

I'm melting LSC's Sugared Lemon Creme. Yummm...sweet lemony goodness! :wub: We had some strong storms go thru over the last couple hours. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc I guess that makes it officially spring. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]