The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Thanks Sweet! :) I have to admit, today was beautiful!

Finally changing the downstairs melters...

Shorties Teakwood & Violet...and burning the same in candles too. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Heyyyy....lots of new emoties!!!

:sFun_bananshula: and :sFun_bubblegum: and I love this... :sAng_explosive:

Sweet - Miss Hiss has hidden her cranky self in the bedroom and has not ventured out. The lil' calico refuses to be a shut-in! She just kind of dares the pup to come over to her, so I spend a lot of time separating them!

Tonight it is House of Soy - Apples and Evergreen.

Hi friends and Happy Sunday! It's supposed to be a nice day here, but right now it's cloudy and the wind is blowing a gale!

I have some nice scents going....downstairs - Ultimate Sugar Cookie and Raspberry Bear Claw from CFTKR and upstairs - Lavender Sheets from Streetman. Two thumbs up!

Aria ~ I have a Keurig and loved it for a while, but the cups are expensive and the coffee not great. A year ago, I signed up for the free Gevalia coffee maker on the auto ship program. You can cancel after a couple of shipments. Now I prefer to freshly grind my own beans that I get from either Gevalia or Gloria Jeans online. The Keurig is sitting all alone on the counter. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

honeybear, we got the free Gevalia coffee maker yeeeeaaars ago and it still works great! Their coffee is very yummy too. I love to buy whole bean and grind it fresh as well. 1sm218coffee2.gif

I'm a new convert to ps. after years of not being able to go near it, I'm loving it and can't get enough. LOL

It is funny how our noses change! I used to hate coffee scents or anything with lemon in it. Now I love both!

debra, oh dear, hope things calm down at your house. Have you ever watched My Cat From Hell? It's a show on Animal Planet I believe. That guy gives lots of good advice on dealing with feline behavior.

Well, friends, I am going to finish my coffee and enjoy the peace and quiet...everyone else is still asleep!

Happy Sunday!!

This morning I am melting Haley's Heavenly Scents, Pink Strawberry and Pink Key Lime Noel.....Both are soooo yummy.

I'm melting Monster Coffee on this warmer spring morning. We're supposed to be warmer than average most of this week which is nice, but the chance of thunderstorms...not so much since my pup is sceered of em. :wacko: I C lots of new emoti's, but I can't C what they're doing/saying. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] A while ago the emoti's stopped being animated & everyone's avatars R blurry 4 me. IDK why, might B my ISP connection is 2 slow. [smilie=th_sign0164]

I am very excited for the warmer temps this week....especially Tuesday! :). I hope the thunderstorms miss you Sweet! Poor puppy!

Enjoying the Teakwood & Violet but wanting something new...it's been going all night and day and still has strength.

Changing to...

Spider Cider and Deadly Donuts from Spotted Hog...a FAV!

Nana's Kitchen from JLC&C

Hansel & Gretels House from Dream Tarts

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting FP's Lemon Cotton Candy...sweet, but good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

edit: A little 2 sweet 4 me! :wacko: I know...who'da thought that was possible - go figure. :D

love that one and lemon mallow bread. so many I want to try from FP!

Hope everyone had a nice week-end. Melting Garden Cantaloupe from Scent Sationals. This is a great melon scent that the whole family is enjoying. [smilie=yes]

Morning [smilie=th_wave]

Always impressed with JLC&C...that Nana's Kitchen is still going.

Changing up the melters for now,

Yellow Brick Road from JLC&C

Upstairs it's Paradise from Dream Tarts

Have a :sSig_GoodOne: !

Good morning friends :sSig_sup:

Enjoying two scents from FP right now...Banana Berry Hotcakes and Serendipity Vanilla Confusion :sFun_bananshula:

Grocery shopping day today... :sSig_aaarggh:

Hello, girls! :sFun_flight:

Yay! Lots of new emoticons to play with! :sHa_woot:

Don't like the one with the guns, though. :icon_confused:

Just got back from another weekend yoga retreat at the hot springs, so feeling good, but sore. First thing I did after hugging DH and the girls was get the warmers all going.

Shayz Pink Lime, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, and Pink Raspberry Macaroon

Front Porch Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Homemade Cranberry Ginger Spice Tea

I am feeling the itch to order some new tarts. Hmmm... :sCo_hmmthink: about trying someone new. I'm off to check out The Kissing Booth. Thanks, Maggie, for the :sFun_idea: !

I was at the mall the first part of the day and came home with some candles, of course. Then worked outside with hubby and son for awhile which is totally unlike me--I don't like the outdoors but it was kind of fun. Now I am finishing up a Mainstays Wild Honeysuckle candle and then this evening will probably light up something vanilla. Hope everyone has a nice evening.

I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Indian Bread. Her Indian Bread scent is unique, haven't smelled anything like it from any other vendor. This one is good, but I think my fave is her Sweet Apple Indian Bread. [smilie=th_aa17]