The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Debra--the Melon Margarita is a very nice melon scent--very similar to Yankee's Sweet Melon they used to have--maybe not quite as sweet. It was strong, too, but not overpowering.

Starting my Friday with Mainstays Wild Honeysuckle. Have a great day, everyone.

this afternoon I am melting YC Bahama Breeze in the Living Room and A Childs Wish, again by YC, in the kitchen,

My house is smelling fruity and fresh today.

Have a great Friday everyone x

Hello! :) Trying a new one from Scentsy; Perk Me Up. It's a wonderful coffee scent with a hint of hazelnut. I love it!

Hi. I'm burning: Poppy Sunshine from BBW. Under the sea, from Kringle Candle Co. I really enjoy the Kringle Candle Co, my favorite so far is Cortland Apple.

Just lit a BHG candle called Grapefruit Sage something. I sure hope this smells good once I get a pool going. TGIF everyone! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Melody, is that the grapefruit melon one? I like it, but SO strong in my tiny apt. I only melt about 1/4 of a cube :D

Tonight I'm trying out TDC Avocado & Sea Salt. So far, so good: clean and fresh with a salty edge to it.

Have a good evening!

beautiful day here too winding down. evening melts:

can-do Donna's pink poundcake

CFTKR- orange chiffon serendipity fruit cocktail

TDC- pink sands in the bedroom.

I'm a new convert to ps. after years of not being able to go near it, I'm loving it and can't get enough. LOL

Hello

Earlier...

Cherry Cola from Front Porch...wayyyy too strong. Changed to Sweetest Thing from TBG

Upstairs

Lavender Sheets from Streetman...enjoying this!

Goodnight.

Tonight - melting My Dear Watson/Scentsy while I try and keep the cat and puppy separated. The cat has had it with hiding and chaos has arrived. :shock:

Wanted to add - Rivercat - your Avocado scent sounds like one I should try!

Morning..

Debra...I hope they can stay clear of each other and get along soon!

Susan...I was the same way with Blue Sugar...hated it at first, now I love it!

This morning...

Pumpkin Dolce Latte from LSC

Maple Buttercream Crunch from LOL..not for me...changed to Pumpkin Caramel Latte Zucchini Bread from Ollies

Oatmeal Scotchies (LOL) from my swap box..still have some goodies left from that! ;)

Have a good one!

Good Morning! I'm melting Vanilla Noel from Front Porch and Sugar Cookie Noel from CFTKR, a giftie from a sweet CF pal. :)

Tonight - melting My Dear Watson/Scentsy while I try and keep the cat and puppy separated. The cat has had it with hiding and chaos has arrived. :shock:

Wanted to add - Rivercat - your Avocado scent sounds like one I should try!

Uh oh! The puppy had better watch out--cats come with sharp, pointy parts :D Good luck!

Wasn't too sure about the avocado part at first, but I ended up really liking it--very soothing and clean. I'm going to try it as a sleep scent in my new hot plate warmer.

Currently melting Paula Deen Lemon Basil. Light but pretty. Was worried because the cold sniff had that lovely whiff of petroleum [smilie=th_puke]

I went to Michael's this morning and they had all the Paula Deen wax on clearance (I didn't even know they carried PD!), so I bought the last hot plate warmer and the Lemon Basil tarts. Her tart packaging is awful, and most of them only have the scent marked on the back in teeny, tiny print :blink: The clerk said she loves the scents, but people just buy the candles. Maybe 'cuz they can't tell what the scents are? LOL!