The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

April Showers of Scents

Great title! I love the month of April.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter!

Downstairs I have CFTKR Sugar Cookie Dough Bread melting.

Upstairs, I have YOCC Pink Passion melting

Have a great Monday everyone!

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the thread title Trep!

I have been melting TSP all morning...Pink Sugar, Peppermint & VBN....smells awesome! :)

Have a good one! ;)

Happy April! Love the thread title, Nancy! [smilie=yes]

Melting Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy and Lemon Mallow Bread from FP from a generous CF friend.

Love your avatar Aria! TSP is The Scented Princess. :)

Thanks Maggie! The Scented Princess is new to me...first time I've heard them mentioned. I'm so out of the wax loop...lol. Hope to get some starbucks.gif at some point this afternoon!

Thanks about the title, everyone. I am glad it is April--I hope it is a nice one for all of us.

Just got back from the mall and just have lighted my BBW Palm Beach Cooler candle I got. I have been wanting to try this one--it is already putting out quite a throw and is nice--kind of a fruity/soft coconut scent so far. I think it will be a good one.

Trep - Great SOTD title for April! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

Hope to get some starbucks.gif at some point this afternoon!

Aria - Have U seen the Starbucks at home coffee/latte brewer? They had it as a special of the day last week on QVC and it looked/sounded really nice!

I'm melting BH&G's Warm Welcome. I had to get a new furnace installed today and the worker said it smelled like I was making cookies. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Sure wasn't expecting to have to get a new furnace [smilie=th_cha66] , but the silver lining is now I'll have AC this summer. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sweet--I feel your pain about the furnace--ours was only 7 years old and it went out completely just when we started the cold weather--about a month ago. The plus side, though, is that for the first time in the 20 years we have lived here we are warm. I never would have thought it would be that way but it is so now I don't feel so bad about having to spend the money for a new one. Hope yours does well and that you enjoy your A/C this summer.

For this evening it is BBW Frosted Cupcake. I am not sure about the Palm Beach Cooler I had on earlier. Guess I'll try it again in the morning and if I don't like it more than I do right now back it will go. At least BBW has a great return policy.

Great thread title Trep!!

I had such a busy day and I am glad to finally be home relaxing. I hope everyone had a great Easter!

Tonight I am burning some candles-

YC Chocolate Cupcake

YC Peppermint Bark

YC Vanilla Satin

Colonial Simply Vanilla

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack A/C for Sweet!!!

Tonight it's...

Mango Tangerine and

Simply Sweet Cake from Country Button Candles...she sent me free samples of her new scents when I asked about descriptions... [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

White Cake from LOL

Added Tropical Blue from LOL

Night. ;)

Great thread title, Trep! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting TDC Lavender Lemongrass. It's fresh and almost laundry-ish, which is good 'cuz I just hauled a bunch of old boxes of clock and lamp parts from my dad's storage into my living room to sort them out, and it was beginning to smell a tad musty in here :shock:

Happy April, y'all! Tonight's yummies are:

Tarts

Blackberry Jam Pancake Batter-R G(yummy!)

Red Velvet-Yankee

Candles

Blueberry Scone-Yankee

Sugared Apple-Yankee

Good Morning!!

It is sunny but cold here. Needed some spring scents.

Melting all from Haley's-

Coconut Key Lime Pie

Grandma's Creamy Coconut Zucchini

Key Lime Zucchini

Melting: Hillside Lilacs (Goose Creek) and McIntosh (Goose Creek)

Burning: Plantation Row (Goose Creek)

* all in different rooms of course.

Its a spring kinda day and I need incentive to tackle the yard!

k2177362.jpg

Hi friends!

Only 1 melter going so far today....CFTKR French Vanilla Pound Cake...delish as always.

Added Romance from McCalls upstairs....great Lovespell dupe! <3

That sounds great Maggie! I love McCalls candles!

Aria - Have U seen the Starbucks at home coffee/latte brewer? They had it as a special of the day last week on QVC and it looked/sounded really nice!

I'm melting BH&G's Warm Welcome. I had to get a new furnace installed today and the worker said it smelled like I was making cookies. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Sure wasn't expecting to have to get a new furnace [smilie=th_cha66] , but the silver lining is now I'll have AC this summer. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

sweet, is it one of those that brews one cup at a time? I did not see it. DH and I have gotten addicted to starbucks.gif lately. I buy the ground coffee at the grocery store and make it in our coffeemaker at home. I usually use half Blond and half of one of the darker roasts like the espresso or french roast. Yummo! I like the idea of the one cup at a time machines, but they seem expensive by the time you buy the little cups of coffee grounds. I usually just make a full pot or half a pot at a time. Have you tried the Keurig machines at all?

Oh and sweet, my dear, you will LOVE central air! I still love the summer heat, but the ac is great on the super duper humid days and nights! You will sleep like a baby! We got ours installed 2 summers ago after living for 6 summers without it and so glad we did!

Have a great day everyone!

For this afternoon it is Yankee Triple Berry--one of the new Cool Pops fragrances for summer.

This one is going back to the store tomorrow. When it is lit it fills the house with a nasty smell that had all three of us who were here going to check the litter box--if you KWIM? None of us had said a word to the others we just all thought the same thing. Once you blow it out, however, or if you stand right over it it smells like a nice berry scent. [smilie=th_idontknow]

I am replacing it with YC Vanilla Cupcake and BBW Strawberry.