The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

Debra--so glad you are getting better. A stuffy nose is no fun, for sure.

Just put on a three wick Mainstays Flower Bouquet candle. It is dark and dreary here (we got a great rain overnight and this morning) and so candles make it feel cheerier in here.

Good Evening...

Finally getting around to changing the scents...I am a slacker. I think I've done enough painting to last the year. [smilie=th_yellow5] I'm beat...but it looks nice...I always wanted a brown and blue bedroom. [smilie=kewl]

Maggie, painting is definitely a chore. :wacko: I recently changed our bedroom to brown and blue and just love it! :)

Debra, glad you're feeling better and were able to get together with your friend!

Melting Butter Cookie from Goose Creek.

good day, all. Happy St. Pat's.

I've had cftkr licorice fluff and hot chocolate peppermint can-do peppermint bark, applesauce cake, found an old OMG VBN to toss in, and LSC lavender serenity or something like that in the br.

can u tell I'm trying to melt down some wintery scents? lol I love licorice and peppermint bark together. sounds odd but so good.

everyone enjoy their day and celebrations.

Melting English Breakfast Zucchini ~ CFTKR

Upstairs, melting Pink Sugar from Nene's

Maggie, painting is definitely a chore. :wacko: I recently changed our bedroom to brown and blue and just love it! :)

Me too, Mpfand! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Earlier I melted Tempest from Bridgewater upstairs...it was super old so not too much scent left...

Now it's Pink Panties from Tiffany Candles

Downstairs keeping with the green theme it's...

Lime Cookies from Front Porch....

Oh dear....that one smelled [smilie=th_gagme]

Put on a BIG FAV...Country Store by McCalls! [smilie=th_yahoo]

can u tell I'm trying to melt down some wintery scents? lol I love licorice and peppermint bark together. sounds odd but so good.

Tunisianswife - That sounds like it would smell like Christmas, making pizzelles (anise) and homemade candy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Debra - Glad 2 C you're melting & your sniffer is on the mend! [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm melting green colored tarts today, too & ending the day with LSC's Harvest Moon. I think this was my fave from her fall scents - [smilie=th_fabulous1] sniff! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Gosh! I have been so busy that I haven't had time to check in. Last week both of my girls got a year older. Shayna turned 16 on the 11th and Amanda turned 18 on the 13th. My babies are growing up too fast!!! [smilie=th_sad-1] I made two cakes and special dinners each night, and poor DH had to miss it all being out of town.

Happy Belated Birthday, Michele! Looks like you have the same birthday as my DD #1. Hope your day was great! [smilie=yes]

Lots of melts going on around here...

LSC Tres Leches Bread

LSC Berries & Cream Bread

LSC Cactus & Sea Salt

Homemade Ile Flotante, Blueberry Corn Pudding, Toasted Wildberry Marshmallow, Pink Toasted Marshmallow Shortbread, Lavender & Chamomile

CCCC Strawberry Cake

Scentsationals Calypso Sands

Partylite Sea Breeze & Olive

Hope everyone's been doing well. :)

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with BSF Gooey Candy Milk Bread th_dancing_smile.gif I can't believe we are so close to spring but have a winter storm warning for tonight th_yellow5.gif

Hi friends,

Melting BH&G Orange Cream Cupcake and YOCC Banana Cream Pie downstairs. I'm also burning a YC large tumbler in Home Sweet Home. I love this scent.

Upstairs, Lavender Sheets from Streetman Candle. I love this scent! It's a blend of lavender, vanilla, coconut cream and caramel.

Hope you all are doing well.bf-smileycloudstars.gif

Happy birthday to your girls, Honeybear. My eldest son turns 15 today. With that and St. Patrick's Day, we've been celebrating nonstop all weekend.

Today I'm putting decorations away and melting three of the Crosscreek shamrock shaped melts in Lime Margarita scent. I'm so ready for a nap.

Hi All!

NM Honeybear-Happy Birthday to your girls!

Melting all HHS-

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies

Blackberry Bread Pudding

Blackberry Jam Buttercream Drizzled Bread

Hi everyone. We had snow & sleet today, makes driving fun.

Candles going: Honeysuckle Jasmine by Palm Beach Candle Co

Lemon Pound Cake, votive by Village Candle Co

Wild Strawberry, mini by BBW

Happy Birthday to your DD's, Honeybear, and to your DS, Jules. [smilie=th_blij40]

Melting Caramel Vanilla Buttercream Cupcakes from Front Porch.

Much drama this weekend with one close friend who lost a job, and then a health scare with my stepdad's mom, who seems to be ok now, thankfully!

I'm too tired to make an inspired scent choice, so burning the last of a YC Driftwood votive and heading off to bed soon.

G'night, all! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Happy Birthday to your DS Jules!!

Candles going tonight -

YC Vanilla Satin-Love!

YC Peppermint Bark

Colonial Simply Vanilla

Working on finishing some of my half burned candles.

Where is spring? We have some slushy snow and ice going on tonight. It is very slippery out there. I am ready for spring!

Here it is, Candlelove, I found it! Spring is out here! The daffodils and hyacinths are gorg-e-ous!

Tonight I have another really old one...anyone remember the vendor Beaded Hemp? I have Sea Mist melting.