The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

[smilie=th_hello]

Melting Crossroads Farmhouse

Scentsationals Warm Apple Pie and Juicy Apple

Burning Village Apple Pie

and Keeper of the Light Juicy Apple

Enjoy the day eveyone!

Afternoon all...

Took the day off to take my son for a procedure. He overestimated his weight (he's a string bean at 6 foot) so he came out to me completely loopy and coughing. Wish they would have let him sleep longer, but he is now. Having a kid this age (19) is very frustrating...they are legally adults so the doctors and nurses have to talk to them but most kids this age are completely oblivious. Wish they could have talked to me! [smilie=th_pullhair]

Melting unnamed Amazing Bakery scent...mmmmmm.

Jules...enjoy your visit!

Having a kid this age (19) is very frustrating...they are legally adults so the doctors and nurses have to talk to them but most kids this age are completely oblivious. Wish they could have talked to me! [smilie=th_pullhair]

MaggieMae - [smilie=hijacked] To my understanding, as long as your son consents and does not object, his healthcare providers are permitted to share his medical information with U (his personal representative) and U should be able to be present while his medical concerns are being discussed. Here's some info on that.

I'm melting Lil Kitchen Candles' Lemon Icebox Pie/Zucchini Bread tart. I just got this last week & was trying to let it sit a bit, but couldn't wait any longer to try it. [smilie=th_anyminute] It doesn't disappoint....deeeeelish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting Banana Cream Pie from Front Porch (thank you, CF pal :) ) and Banana Nut Bread from Scentsy.

MaggieMae - [smilie=hijacked] To my understanding, as long as your son consents and does not object, his healthcare providers are permitted to share his medical information with U (his personal representative) and U should be able to be present while his medical concerns are being discussed. Here's some info on that.

I'm melting Lil Kitchen Candles' Lemon Icebox Pie/Zucchini Bread tart. I just got this last week & was trying to let it sit a bit, but couldn't wait any longer to try it. [smilie=th_anyminute] It doesn't disappoint....deeeeelish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Yep...I know but once they take them into the bowels of the hospital he's on his own. The woman at the front desk told him that he should ask for me when the doctor arrived but do you think he remembered? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Nope. I did get to speak to the doctor in the end so it worked out ok. The funniest part was the pre-surgical questions...the way my DS answered, you'd have thought he was perfectly healthy and shouldn't even be there! LOL I am not the kind of mom that takes over...he is 19 so I wanted him to try to answer things himself but thank goodness I was there to clear everything up. [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Glad your Lil Kichen is doing good! :)

Still melting my earlier wax...think it's time for a change...

VDC Lord Baltimore Cake...yum...smells coffeeish.

Homemade Zucchini Mallow Bread...Yummo...thanks CF pal! :)

Feel better Debra! [smilie=th_balloons]

Turning the melters back on from last night....they've got lots of scent left! :)

Have a great Saturday...getting ready to paint.

I hab sniffles, so no melties right now, [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra - Awww...hope your node clearz up zoon. :)

Trep - Luv your purdy tulip avatar! :wub: Are tulips blooming in your area yet?

I'm melting Dunk Your Donut from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's a cinnamon sugar donut - yummm!

Sweet--the tulips are not up yet but I have three daffodils in bloom--yeah! It was 80 here yesterday but that is not usual. Should be about 60 but we are going to have a wet and cool pattern this coming week. Still--those daffodils give me hope.

Just started a three wick Mainstays Lime Cilantro candle. It is sure a pretty color of green--guess it can be in honor of St Patrick's Day tomorrow.

Debra--Hope you feel better soon!

I feel completely unprepared for St. Patrick's Day this year. I haven't even had my annual Shamrock Shake yet!

Melting Streetman Lime Passion... green in concept if not in actual color [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

lol sweet...no green beer for me, nor ever any beer but I did cook my boiled dinner tonight and just finished eating. yum.

trying to melt down the remainder of the winter/fall scents to make way for all the spring/summer. CFTKR family gatherings, Can-do apple orchard, CCCC- heart and home. have can-do dogwood in the br and baby cucumbers in the bath.

Hey there, Susan!

Today the nose is a wee bit better (thanks for the get well wishes! They worked!)

I saw a good friend for lunch today that I have not seen in 3 years, it was so much fun catching up!

Tonight I am going with Cranberries and Sandalwood - Scentsy. Old, but still strong.

Good Evening...

Finally getting around to changing the scents...I am a slacker. I think I've done enough painting to last the year. [smilie=th_yellow5] I'm beat...but it looks nice...I always wanted a brown and blue bedroom. [smilie=kewl]

Welp...the new scents will be...

Witches Brew from CHS...not in season but a goodie.

Apple Cinnamon Donuts from CFTKR

Holiday Pear from Scentsationals...thanks CF pal! :)

Night... [smilie=thzzz003]

Good morn, everyone. Melting: Firestone Peach by Kringle Candle Co

Candles: Honeysuckle Jasmine by The Palm Beach Candle Co

Wild Strawberry from BBW.

Hope all have a great day. We are taking my Mom out today for lunch, it's her birthday.

Hi All!! Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

I haven't melted in a few days but had candles going last night-

YC Chocolate Cupcake

YC Peppermint Bark

Going to change the melters now-

SH Banana Waffle Cone

GG Creme de la Creme

CHS Kettle Corn

:confettistars: HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY [smilie=th_fe5b5651]

[smilie=Pattys_day]

Melting green colored tarts today...

Zucchini Noel from Ollies

Homemade Marshmallow Key Lime Zucchini Bread from a lovely CF pal! :thwetkissf: Thanks!

Unlabeled Pistachio Pudding Cake...wonder who made this one? It's good!

Have a great day!