The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

Good Morning! I needed an extra cup of coffee this morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe The week-ends go waaay too fast! Melting Oatmeal Milk & Honey from Front Porch.

The week-ends go waaay too fast!

Mpfand - I agree....what's up with that? [smilie=th_roll] The coming weekend will seem to go even faster cuz those of us on DST change the clocks (spring ahead), so we'll lose an hour. [smilie=th_anyminute]

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Prim Pie. Jury's still out on this 4 me [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] , it's almost got a 'too well done' sniff to it, kinda like how when there's only a small amount of coffee in the pot and it was left on the burner.

Howdy everyone!

Our brief spurt of warm weather brought out the POLLEN so my allergies were going crazy this weekend. It's supposed to start raining tomorrow, though, which ought to clear the air a bit [smilie=th_cha40]

Melting a tiny chunk of YC Holiday Snow.

Good Morning!

Just checking in around here. No time for melting or much of anything else. I have been super busy. I have the remodelng starting soon so I needed to order everything as well as my good friend's mom passing away.

I spent all of yesterday at her dad's house getting food set up so people good come between viewings. In a short while I will go to the funeral.

I hope to just relax this evening. Hope everyone enjoys the day!! Beautiful day today but a storm is predicted to roll in on Wednesday and we could get 6 inches of snow. I hope not. I hate snow.

Debra - I melted my last Busy B's Honey Ginger (luv that scent! :wub: ) a few weeks ago & it smelled just as good as when I got it! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting YC's Apple Cider. Apples & spice make the house smell SO good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Michele, I am sorry for the loss of your friend's Mom. Prayers for the family.

Switched the upstairs scent to

BH&G Tahitian Coconut from a CF pal...thanks!

Downstairs...

Twinkies from Lil Kitchen Candles

Lemon Meringue from Sassy Girl

Rich Citrus Cream from Dream Tarts

Goodnight [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Thanks, Maggie! The Claritin has kicked in and I'm feeling much better today.

Candlelove, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's mom. Get some rest!

Burning YC Warm Woolen Mittens.

Melting LOL Pink Buttercream and YOCC Cotton Candy.

It is very dreary here. We are expecting the storm later in the day. Hope we don't get the snow.

Michele - TWC didn't do a great job of forecasting this one...Washington DC didn't get what was predicted 4 them...maybe it'll miss U, 2. :)

I'm melting Streetman's Apple Butter Sugar Cookie from a CF friend. [smilie=th_wave] Smells more of AB than SC 2 me, but I like spice, so it's all good. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Debra--I love wild webcams [smilie=th_slider_hi5] One of my faves is the manatee cam at Blue Springs in Florida, though they're only there when the ocean water is too cold.

Melting Nightfall from Universal Voodoo 'cuz it's a chilly, gloomy evening here :D

Doesn't it seem too early for the time change? :wacko: Moving forward an hour is so hard!

Tonight it has been Cheryl's Cherry Vanilla.

Good Morning friends....I haven't been here in a few days! I have been busy with the boys' activities and just general running around.

I got my first time order from Streetman Candle Company yesterday...very impressed. I melted a small piece from one of the snap sticks in Island Fresh and it made my house smell so awesome and fresh!

Back to bakery scents for this morning...CFTKR Coffee Latte Zucchini and FP Vanilla Cupcakes

Have a great day everyone!

Morning [smilie=The_Hi]

Doesn't it seem too early for the time change? :wacko: Moving forward an hour is so hard!

Yes...it does seem early...but we get more SUN! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

This morning it's...

Amazing Bakery from Haley's

Holiday Cookies from LOL

Have a good one. :)