The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

Good Morning. Thank you for the birthday wishes. Melting Happy Birthday from Scentsy and, from a dear CF pal, Cake Batter Birthday Cake from LKC. :wub:

Happy Birthday, girls.

th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7ddd90b43762af4c.gif

Today I"m melting a great one from Can-do. Beans & Cornbread

Burning two YC votives - Warm Winter Mittens

Hi there [smilie=th_sml29]

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] , Mpfand and Ladylcl3!

Been cleaning house all day and then made some brownies for dessert tonight. I'm pooped!

Sugar & Spice Strawberry White Cake

Can-Do Creme Brulee Cupcakes

Homemade Blueberry Corn Pudding and Pink Sugar Cookies

Have a good night!

Tonight it is Cheryl's Cinnamon Cider. One of the strongest tarts I have ever melted!!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Debra - Was it strong in a good way....or.... :wacko: ? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Lemon Bread ~ Butterfly Lane

Aria - Any idea what's up with BL? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Seems like they've been closed for months, now. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Honeybear - You deserve *lots* of brownies after cleaning all day! [smilie=th_31]

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Chai - luv this scent all year long! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Maggie, what's Purple Sandalwood smell like?

Aria...it's "heady sandalwood and aromatic violet, balanced with notes of cashmere woods, peach blossoms, french lavender buds and creamy vanilla with a base of white musk" and when I walked into my house it smelled like my Mom! I would reorder! :)

Right now it's...

Pink Sugar and Orange Chili Pepper from Ollies downstairs [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Minty Mints from The Bathing Garden upstairs

[smilie=th_sHellobar] I'm melting LSC's Pumpkin Spice Frappe - yummmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

when I walked into my house it smelled like my Mom!

MaggieMae - I bet that was so special 4 U...lots of good memories! :wub: How R U liking Scent Appeal in general...yay or nay? I saw she has both scalloped tarts and clams - does one perform better than the other for U? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

How R U liking Scent Appeal in general...yay or nay? I saw she has both scalloped tarts and clams - does one perform better than the other for U? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Sweet...I am a fan of Scent Appeal....consistently good and moderate in strength at the least. I am not noticing a big difference between her clams and scallops but I either use 3 scallops at once or an entire clam...in three different melters. I am just not a fan of her plastic bags so I have to change the scallops over when I get them but at $1.75 for three scallops...it's a STEAL and worth it!

I finally cut into one of my Streetman chunky monkeys...oh my goodness... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

It's Slam Dunk and it's a SLAM DUNK! I wasn't a fan when it first arrived...the cold sniff was a bit yeasty to me. I am so pleasantly surprised after letting them cure. It smells exactly like walking into a Donut Shop....the coffee and a background of sweetness. No bite to the coffee scent at all...very smooth. When she reopens I am stockpiling. I wish I didn't use all of it at once. Grrr.

I finally cut into one of my Streetman chunky monkeys...oh my goodness... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

It's Slam Dunk and it's a SLAM DUNK! I wasn't a fan when it first arrived...the cold sniff was a bit yeasty to me. I am so pleasantly surprised after letting them cure. It smells exactly like walking into a Donut Shop....the coffee and a background of sweetness. No bite to the coffee scent at all...very smooth. When she reopens I am stockpiling. I wish I didn't use all of it at once. Grrr.

Maggie, I have a scent shot of this and am waiting for the bakery mood to strike to try it out! I like her coffee scents that I've tried so far.

Melting Scentsy Cherry Limeade this evening, as my lime obsession continues.

Off to have a big glass of wine & relax. Cheers! [smilie=th_a056]

It smells exactly like walking into a Donut Shop....the coffee and a background of sweetness. No bite to the coffee scent at all...very smooth.

MaggieMae - Welp, that rave made me hop right over to Streetman and check em out. ;) As soon as they reopen in April... [smilie=superman]

I like her coffee scents that I've tried so far.

Rivercat - Have U tried her Barista, Cafe Au Lait Shake or Juan's Burro Ride? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

For this evening it is BBW Frosted Cupcake.

Trep - I really like that one, it's always a winner 4 me! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Can-Do's Honey I Scrubbed the Kids. :wub: This is a real house filler 4 me, it's melting in my LR and coming in my back door I smelled it as soon as the door cracked open. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Sweet - my Cinnamon Cider is strong in a cinnamony way! If you like cinnamon, this is one for you!

Tonight I am melting Lemon Banana Cream from Dream Tarts.

I'm burning B&BW's Snowed In candle - luv this unique scent, fresh but not in a laundry soap way. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Supposed to be a beautiful weather day here today [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr & am planning on taking advantage of that cuz rain is predicted for tomorrow. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Morning all. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Was up till 3 watching Life of Pi with the kids but I kept falling asleep...so I guess I better watch it again. LOL

This morning it's...

Grammas Apple Cider Zucchini Bread &

Apple Cinnamon Pound Cake - both from Haley's

Upstairs...

Black Pearl from Dream Tarts

It's smelling [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Good Morning! Thank you all for the birthday wishes. :) Starting out with Santa Treats from LSC. Thank you, CF friend, for this yummy melt! :wub: