The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

Jules - What's that smell like? [smilie=th_idontknow]

It's leafy and floral but not flowery. It's sweet but not like sugar sweet. Soft and sort of fruity. This is a votive from an old gift set I had. It's the last little ounce. I like it but not enough to get more.

Evening...

Tonight it's been...

Homemade Tea Cakes from a generous CF pal...thanks! :)

Front Porch Cotton Candy Cookies

Upstairs...

Pink Ocean Air from LSC.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good Morning, Melting from Scentsy My Home. I'm not really get much scent from this one. Off to find something else to add to this.

Good afternoon,

Burning YC Beach sun in the Living Room

Beach Garden in the Kitchen.

Too cold here to go for a walk on the beach so I thought I would bring the beach inside x

Good Morning!!

Melting some oldies from Missy's Tempting Tarts-Think it is Banana something. I have quite a few of these left. The problem is none of the labels can be read. Pot luck. Light throw. Also melting GHBT Orange Clove. Old but still very strong.

Good Morning. Just checking in on this sunny day. We had 8 " of snow here on Monday and today it is well on the way to melting . Some recents melts around here have been Busy Bee Candles-Splinters and Rags (Are they still in business) anyone know? Also...love this wonderful scent. Can-Do Apple Fritters, Lessie's Haunted House, Mimi's House(another all time favorite of mine). TDC- Fireside,Pink Sands, Cypress Cove, LSC- Indian Sandalwood, Spun Sugar Apples, Black Pumpkin, Candy Cane Kisses, Cheryl's Cinnamon Oatmeal Bars, Mi Mi's Kitchen and Solace. It's only 60 days from yesterday that my son will be getting married. It's hard to think of him as that old and not a little boy any more. I hope all is well and everyone has stayed healthy. There has been lots of sickness this WInter and I am so ready to "dig in the dirt"..

Hey Katz...Wow...that wedding will be here before you know it! [smilie=th_avatar_4219] I believe Busy Bee is now Sniff My Tarts.

This afternoon it's...

Sugar Cookie Brûlée from Aunt Nenas

Blueberry Cobbler from Granny's

Martini's & Bikinis from Granny's

The weather is lovely today! :)

[smilie=th_hello]

It's a nice day here in New Mexico, too! Hoping the wind doesn't start kicking up again this afternoon.

I'm supposed to be cleaning house today, but not off to a great start. [smilie=th_pardon]

So far, melting LSC White Chocolate Raspberries and Pink Berry Cream, along with a homemade Baby Powder and Wildberry Mousse Pie

Have a good one.

Katz--those 60 days will fly by I am sure. Sorry about all of your snow--I sympathize--until the end of Feb we were doing great here and it has been snow and yuk every since.

This afternoon it is Yankee Summer Scoop--two wick tumbler. This is a perfect strawberry ice cream scent--I am loving it!!

Dropping in to report my shameful lack of scent today. I've been out running errands so no candles, and my melters haven't been changed out since last night! Ugh. Check my forehead. I may be feverish. th_giggle.gif

I'll get on it right now and put in some Can-do - Blue Ribbon Cookies.

th_gekkebek.gif

We have 2 peeps celebrating a birthday tomorrow....Ladylcl3 and Mpfand. Happy birthday to you both - enjoy your day! [smilie=th_326db8b3] (threads started in Birthday Wishes)

Dropping in to report my shameful lack of scent today. I've been out running errands so no candles, and my melters haven't been changed out since last night!

I'll get on it right now and put in some Can-do - Blue Ribbon Cookies.

Jules - I hope you got that scent going before your family realized what happened. :o We don't want em to think you've turned over a new leaf... [smilie=th_biqazm1]

I'm melting LOL's OMG Sugar Cookie and it's fabulous! [smilie=th_LOVE] I don't think it's on their scent list anymore, tho. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Burning: Pink Grapefruit Blossom, votive by Root.

Gosh, haven't seen Root anywhere since our local candle specialty shop closed a few years ago [smilie=th_sad2hz1] They had some nice ones.

I've been caught up with a trade show this week and getting home too late most nights to bother lighting anything, but tonight melting YC Vanilla Satin.

Happy Birthday to Ladylcl3 and Mpfand! [smilie=th_blij40]

Good Morning!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

to the Birthday Girls!!

Been a crazy week so far with kids off from school on Spring Break . . . my husband went back to Mexacali after his 3 day *visit* so back to holding the fort myself. I planted some peppers and tomatoes over the weekend, and then yesterday morning was a hard freeze. ugh They are all dead - - boo

Melting RainKissed by ScentSational (Walmonster) . . . it's got quite a punch! Not sure if this is supposed to be a dupe of the BBW scent, but it's very "springy" (unlike the weather here)

Have a great day!