The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

I'm having our Easter celebration dinner today with my sis & her DH so they can go to his family tomorrow. Have the same dilemma ya'll have when company comes....which scent to put on? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] I went with HHS's Granmas Iced Lemon Cookies from a CF friend. I luv it [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ...hope they do 2! [smilie=th_pardon]

Rivercat - Have U tried her Barista, Cafe Au Lait Shake or Juan's Burro Ride? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Sweet, I've tried Juan's and Barista. Juan's is exactly as advertised: fresh coffee with hints of cinnamon and cream, strong throw. Barista is creamier and lighter. I have Cafe au Lait Shake but haven't melted it yet, though I get good vanilla "shake" notes on cold sniff. Hazelnut Coffee was probably the lightest throw, and a little spicier than the others.

Tonight melting Wylde Ivy Spice Trader.

Hope everyone is having a good holiday weekend. I've eaten far too much candy already [smilie=th_giggle]

Melting Apple Jack and Peel from HHS - needing nice strong ones these days to cover the smell of puppy...and all that goes with that. [smilie=th_stink]

Hi all! Tonight I'm melting:

Tarts

Lavender & Moonspice-CFTKR (what an interesting blend of floral with spices!)

Midnight Jasmine-Yankee

Candles

Sage & Citrus-Yankee

Spring Days-Yankee

Happy Easter, y'all!

Melting PPS Under the Mistletoe from a dear CF friend! th_teks0311.gif I'm sure smelling good bakery notes from this one. Happy Easter to those who celebrate!

Happy Easter!! [smilie=th_blij81]

needing nice strong ones these days to cover the smell of puppy...and all that goes with that. [smilie=th_stink]

Debra - Can I assume you're referring to housebreaking? :D How R U & your family (2 & 4 legged) adjusting to your new pup?

I'm melting Moonspice Coffee - smells soooo good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

We started our Easter with a thunderstorm and heavy rain but now the sun is out bright and it is a perfect spring morning. Hope all of you will enjoy your day. So far today I have been burning Mainstays Flower Bouquet--wonderful floral scent. After lunch I will try my new Yankee two wick Banana Blueberry candle. On cold sniff it smells just like the old Yankee Canary Island Banana which I loved. We will see if any blueberry notes show up once it is burning.

Happy Easter! We were supposed to wake up to rain showers, but so far it's been all sunshine.

Burning YC Vanilla Lime. Good throw for a Yankee votive.

[smilie=th_hello]

LSC Cedar Wood Mint

LSC Coconut Marshmallow Latte

Can-Do Grandpa's Pumpkin Egg Pie

Homemade Rain Water, Vanilla Pine Cones, and Buttercream Frosting

Hope everyone's been having a nice weekend! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Today is Tara's - Cold Stone Creamery.

Sweet - about the pup - let's just say everyone in the family is extremely happy that puppy school starts tomorrow night! [smilie=snoopy]