The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

It's probably a good thing we can't control the weather, cuz I don't think my neighbors would like all the snow I'd order. :D

As your quote (luv that!) is from your mom's stitchery, I found it on a stitchery, 2. [smilie=kewl]

Who would have thought we'd both find such great sayings on a stitchery ??

The snow is winding down and there is about 2" on the ground but about another inch or so has already melted I would guess. Not too bad and it is pretty, even though I hate to admit it. [smilie=th_Whistle]

Forgot to say I have Mainstays Lime Cilantro going--great scent!

I'm melting HRP's Colonial Cupboard (blend of apples, yams, marshmallows, sweet cream butter, brown sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon bark & fresh cloves) from a CF friend. [smilie=th_wave] What a great scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Aria - the breeder named her so it is temporary. She does not know it, so no confusion!

Tonight I have YC - Beach Flowers melting - one of the strongest YC scents I remember.

Wonderful quote Sweet! :)

Good Morning all....starting Easter break today but I have to go in tomorrow to make up a day from "Sandy". Haven't slept in like this for a lonnnnnnng time. LOL It's snowing! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

This morning it's...

TSP Blueberry Marshmallow Blue Sugar....great!

Have a good one!

Cookielady--that is a lot of snow for March. Which state are you in? We are getting some light stuff this morning but I don't think it will amount to anything.

While I was at Walgreens I saw some three wick Patriot candles so I bought one--Blushed Peony and Pearl--lit it about an hour ago and it is smelling very nice in here. It is a lovely pink color--perfect for Easter and smells like a lovely peony--not too strong but not too light either.

Good morning :)

Today I am melting a few from my quickly dwindling Lasting Scent stash...

Lavender Mallow Bread

Banana Mallow Bread

Amaretto Buttercream Cookie

Candledippers White Musk

Can-Do Line Dried Laundry

Homemade Aspen Forest, Lime Cooler, and Cranberry Peppermint

Have a good one!

Hi All-

Enjoyed catching up on the posts. No melting for me this weekend.

Debra-Enjoy the new dog!

Melting today-

YOCC Birthday Cake

YOCC Coffee Cake & Spice-a gift from a CF friend

CCCC Snickerdoodle Latte

Smells great here!

Enjoy the day everyone!!

Cookielady--that is a lot of snow for March. Which state are you in? We are getting some light stuff this morning but I don't think it will amount to anything.

Hi Trep, I live in Virginia. We got the less snow then other people who live here.

Debra, congratulations on bringing a new puppy into your family.

DS has a new friend over today. The friend asked me if I burn so many candles to get rid of evil spirits. th_smiley_aaeq.gif That's a new one. I replied that I just like how they smell.th_f5a39fcb.gif

Tonight I'm melting LOL - Pink Sugar and burning YC - Orange Creamsicle

Interesting thought, Jules - wonder if it works??

Tonight has been a relight of YC Beach Flowers - still pretty strong.

Thanks for all the puppy wishes. I should be able to handle grandchildren some day if I can make it through this puppyhood!

Susan--I am glad you didn't get more snow, but at this time of year I think all of us are ready for spring flowers rather than more of the white stuff. We got some more overnite but I hope this is the last of it for this year. Who knows??

Starting the day with Mainstays Sun Splashed. Not sure if I will like this one or not but it was kind of a different scent on cold sniff and such a pretty color I had to give it a try.

Good Morning, Burning Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup. I need to start my melters just not sure what I want to mix with the candle.

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Took the twins to a late movie last night...Oz :The Great and Powerful...cute and very entertaining.

This morning it's all homemade gifties from a lovely CF pal...

Honey Almond Spice Cake & Cake Mix....smells fantastic! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Have a good one! ;)

Good Morning, everyone. DD picked the scents for today. Her and DS are home this week for spring break. I love what she chose- Powdered Cinnamon Doghnuts from LOL for the downstairs and Spicy Sugared Cinnamon from BH&G for upstairs.