The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

We are getting a puppy this weekend, so I have been getting ready and reading instead of melting. I am getting tired just reading about it!

Debra - [smilie=th_excited-1] and happy 4 U! [smilie=snoopy] We need details!....male/female...breed...how old? [smilie=th_huganimal]

Just put on LKC's Cake Batter Birthday Cake. Cold sniff is wonderful [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] , I hope the melted is as yummy.

[smilie=th_bb20]

edit: The LKC tart was good, but the scent didn't last very long 4 me.

Tonight I am melting CFTKR - Rowan.

We are getting a female Golden Retriever. A buddy for the one we already have since her buddy passed away last year. She will be about 3 months old.

We are excited, not so sure about the cats...they know something is up.

Yay! Debra, Please post puppy details as soon as you can [smilie=th_snoopy]

Melting Streetman Lime Passion (again). I can't seem to get enough lime these days [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Friday!

We are getting a female Golden Retriever. A buddy for the one we already have since her buddy passed away last year. She will be about 3 months old.

We are excited, not so sure about the cats...they know something is up.

Debra - Awwww...Golden's are such great dogs! [smilie=th_yay] As for the cats....tell em I said ---> [smilie=th_pluja] (couldn't resist! [smilie=th_giggle] .) I luv cats 2 & have plenty of em [smilie=th_pardon] , but 4 me...dogs rule. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

I'm melting LSC's Pumpkin Marshmallow Chai and burning Nest's Pumpkin Chai candle. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Even tho it's still cold here, I can tell it's spring cuz just 2 days into it & I had ants in my kitchen. [smilie=th_pullhair] The next day my sis found ants in hers, 2. Of course she accused me of sending mine over 2 her. :lol:

Forget about the groundhog, eh? It's all about the ants. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif I'm picturing them with little suitcases, just back from vacation. Maybe Aria can find an ant emoticon.yes.gif

This morning I'm melting Pink Swirled Creme Brulee in two melters. Tara's Candle Cottage sure makes some good custom blends.

Hi there...

debra, good luck with the new puppy! adoptme1.gif

Ugh Jules...I hate ants...pesky lil' buggers they are. TheAnt.gif

Melting Pink Cupcake ~ CBV and Welcome Home from Nene's

Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday.

Hi everyone! Enjoying YC Hearts and Flowers this afternoon. I had sort of forgotten about this candle until I went through my stash yesterday to pull out some lighter scents for spring.

Wow-- it is snowing like crazy here alone the Colorado Front Range! But you can tell it's a spring storm because the bottom few inches of the accumulation is slush. That's great, because we really need the moisture!

This morning: burning French Vanilla and Lakewood (both by Goose Creek)

Currently: burning Oreintal Amber Woods (Candle-lite) and melting Wild Blackberry (Candleberry) and a soy Orange Blossom (that does not smell like blossoms) by Astonishing Aromas.

Good Morning...Happy Sunday

Melting Nene's Cheesecake...oh how I love this scent! Droolworthy!

Glad you gals like the ant emotie! While searching, I was getting a little itchy looking at images of ants! itchingsmiley.gif

debra, would love to see a pic of the puppy when you get the chance thPrettyPleaseCherry.gif...does he/she have name yet?

Have a good one!

Puppy here. I am exhausted.

Debra - I hope U got a good nite's rest! I remember that after having an older dog, I'd forgotten all the things that went with having a puppy. :blink: Hang in there...it's worth it! [smilie=yes]

On this very snowy morning I have on Colonial Island Pineapple.

Trep - I wondered if the snow area included U. How much did U get this time? I wish I could take yours since I know you're not a fan of the cold white fluffy stuff. [smilie=th_pardon] We're supposed to get some, but too far north, so probably just a little.

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. Yummmmo! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Sweet--it is coming down hard and heavy--not sure how much is on the ground as part of it is melting but the temps are dropping and the wind is howling so it may add up if it doesn't quit soon. I would love to give it to you as you are right--I am not a fan of the stuff but I guess that is not how it works. Ha!

Forgot to say I like that quote by Alexander Pope--a good way to live.

I would love to give it to you as you are right--I am not a fan of the stuff but I guess that is not how it works. Ha!

Forgot to say I like that quote by Alexander Pope--a good way to live.

It's probably a good thing we can't control the weather, cuz I don't think my neighbors would like all the snow I'd order. :D

As your quote (luv that!) is from your mom's stitchery, I found it on a stitchery, 2. [smilie=kewl]

Hello, everyone! [smilie=The_Hi]

Debra, have fun with your new pup! [smilie=snoopy]

Melting Coffee Cake Swirl from Scent Sationals.