The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

Happy birthday to Candlelove tomorrow - hope U have a wonderful day! [smilie=HBday] (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Maybe I can trick myself into thinking the house is cleaner, if it smells clean. lol

Cat - [smilie=th_cc8] Works for me! :D

I'm burning two of my casualties from the shelf collapse. YC - Ocean Water and BBW - Sugar Cookie. I used two empty old BBW jars and popped in the new wax. viola.

Jules - :thyay: I'm glad U were able to keep them as candles!

I'm melting homemade Birthday Cake from a CF friend. Yummmm...cake with icing! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

th_Hello_.gif

Happy Wednesday! I am melting CFTKR Baked Vanilla Crunch :) I also want to mention yesterday evening I melted Pumpkin Zucchini Bread thanks to a sweet CF pal th_wave.gifth_avatar_4219.gif

It's official. I don't like cherry scents. wacko.gif I tried to melt a cherry scent earlier in the week but couldn't take it. This moring - YC Cherries in the Snow. Pitched it. Oh well, silly nose of mine.

Swapped out for Candleberry - Carolina Sugar Cane Mist in the BR and Candles from the Keeping

Room - Orange Danish in the kitchen. yes.gif

Good Morning. Melting Huckleberry Sage from Scentsy. It's supposed to get up to 82 today! :thyay:

Today's scent is PI - Fruit Slices. I haven't melted a fruity scent in quite some time, and this one is great.

It's supposed to get up to 82 today! :thyay:

Mpfand - What a cute Charlie Brown avatar! I was just wondering the other day if kids even fly kites any more... [smilie=th_pardon]

I'm melting FP's Cozy Fall Nights - such a great scent! [smilie=th_aa17]

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I had lunch with friends-it was a great day!! I celebrated with the family over the weekend.

Yesterday I melted some really old one tarts from Kim's-Pancakes & Syrup. Surprisingly they were still very strong.

This morning I melted all from Front Porch-

Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

Coconut Cream Pie

Raspberry Pancakes

These are really good and still going strong.

Melting YC Sage and Citrus and Golden Sands..love them both!

I've been burning Golden Sands for the past two evenings. Light, but pleasant!

Have a good evening :D

Hello! Melting Route 66 from Scentsy.

What does Route 66 smell like?

I'm burning YC Ocean Water. It's late here, but I'm up waiting for my cousin to arrive from out of town. I'm so excited to see her again.

Good night.

Hi there!

Melting Toasted Caramel Zucchini from HHS....it is HEAVENLY...lol.

Have a great day peeps!

What does Route 66 smell like?

I'm burning YC Ocean Water. It's late here, but I'm up waiting for my cousin to arrive from out of town. I'm so excited to see her again.

Good night.

Here's the description: "A windswept drive in a convertible-an exhilarating breeze of citrus, herbs and musk." I smell all of that, but the herbs are probably most pronounced for me. I love it in the kitchen when I want something other than bakery. It's great at eliminating cooking odors! Enjoy your time with your cousin!