The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

[smilie=th_hello] back atcha, Debra and Sweet. And good morning to everybody! Yep, Sweet, there's not much to dislike about evergreen pears. Well, except for the fact that they don't produce pears! [smilie=th_giggle]

Nothing burning or melting around here this morning. I just got up! Once I get organized, I may give my new Yankee Pink Sands candle a try.

So glad my state has finally fixed the broken clocks around here. [smilie=th_tease-1]

Gail

Hi, everyone! [smilie=th_wave] Been busy so I haven't changed out my melters much the past couple of days. :o Today, I am melting Hemingway from Scentsy. We will soon leave winter behind as our temps creep up into the 80's by the end of next week. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Hi All-Hope you all are enjoying the weekend.

Just burning some candles tonight-

YC Chocolate Cupcake-very strong

YC Peppermint Bark

Colonial Candle Simply Vanilla

Goose Creek Wicked Cider

I've mostly been burning Yankee candles lately. A couple of votives in Fruit Fusion. Not much throw, but they're only wee votives. The large tumbler in Honeydew Melon is fabulous!

Gail, some people on YouTube suggested cutting up votives with so-so throw and melting them like tarts. I've tried it with a few "meh" Yankees so far, and it has worked pretty well.

We're having a nice, warmish evening here so I'm burning a soy candle I found at Target in a pretty cobalt blue jar, not sure of the brand: Blue Agave and Bamboo. It has a light, kind of effervescent scent so far. Not bad.

Good Monday Morning.

MaggieMae - Smart idea! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] It's weird...changing the time really doesn't mean much...we have the same amount of daylight we had yesterday. [smilie=th_roll] It's the putting a clock to it that makes me feel differently, kwim?

I sure do....but that clock is making me tired today! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

We will soon leave winter behind as our temps creep up into the 80's by the end of next week. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Luck you Mpfand!

This morning it's Coffee Bread Smoothie and it smells great. I left my tarts on all day yesterday wayyyy after the scent expired....good to have new smells! :)

Have a good one.

'Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Is it ever going to get light out? [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Melting Really Red Velvet Cake from LOL. DD says it smells like cough syrup, but I love it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] She's off to school now so I'm leaving it on! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting one little CFTKR - Ultimate Serendipity. It's been on since early this morning and it's scenting the whole place. Awesome.

Pattys_day.gif

Hi all. I haven't been doing much melting/burning lately because I haven't been home nearly as much -- but today DH and I are both recovering from a stomach bug that hit us yesterday (ick!) and now I'm melting LOL Waffles Supreme.

Hey there Candle Friends!sneakpeak.gif

So dreary here today, but sort of warm. We're heading back to 30's for the rest of the week. Almost all of the snow has melted and the ice rink is a pool now.

Melting a few tarts here and there....

CFTKR ~ Serendipity Marshmallow Delight

FP ~ Lavender Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

L'il Kitchen ~ ZB

Smells pretty yummy, but competing with homemade chicken noodle soup.Chef-1.gif

Hope everyone has a great evening! CORAO-1.gif

Christy - Good 2 C U [smilie=th_76d65c2f] ....hope you're 100% by tomorrow!

So dreary here today, but sort of warm. We're heading back to 30's for the rest of the week. Almost all of the snow has melted and the ice rink is a pool now.

Aria - It's kinda normal for your ice rink to be done by March, isn't it? Can't say I've ever seen the Easter bunny ice skating.... [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm melting FP's Lemon Mallow Bread. Deeelish....luv their lemon scents! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Good evening! So weird and light out... I feel like I ditched work early LOL

Melting Streetman Coconut & Lime--I've really enjoyed all her lime scents that I've tried so far.

39169.gif

Melting Toasted Marshmallow Zucchini from HHS...so yummy

sweet, we got lots of skating in this winter...it was great weather wise! Unfortunately, we usually aren't able to skate much past the first week or so of March. The temps just fluctuate too much to keep the ice solid. DH has already taken down the lights and will start taking the rest of the rink down gradually.

Getting ready to hop in the shower...

Happy Melting everyone!

Aria...your rink sounds like so much fun!! Wish we had one! ;)

Good Morning All...

Melting Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from SG... [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one! :)

Popping in for a bit-

today's melts:

Grumpy Girl-Fruity Loops

Jamie Clair-Citrus Splash

Scentsationals-Lemon Chiffon

Maybe I can trick myself into thinking the house is cleaner, if it smells clean. lol

Have a great day.

I'm burning two of my casualties from the shelf collapse. YC - Ocean Water and BBW - Sugar Cookie. I used two empty old BBW jars and popped in the new wax. viola.