The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

March Melting Madness

It does seem too early for the time change. [smilie=th_insane] This one is the hardest one for me, but I love the extended daylight!

Melting Carrot Cake from Scentsy.

Have a good day! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Hi All-

Melting all Zucchini Breads today-

SA Sweet Chai Zucchini Bread

SA Frosted Zucchini Bread

BL Vanilla Zucchini Bread

My house smells wonderful! Love them all.

I am stuck inside waiting for the electrician to show up. We are getting solar panels installed on our roof. Hope they show up soon. At least it smells great. I do have a few errands to run though. The snow never materialized. The say we might get some later.

[smilie=th_hello]

I've had lots going on, so haven't been on for a while. I've missed you all! [smilie=group_hug]

Michele ~ Sorry about the loss of your friend's mom.

LSC White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie

TDC Pecan Pie

TDC Caramel Crunch Cake

Hope everyone's having a good day!

Back to bakery scents for this morning...CFTKR Coffee Latte Zucchini

Aria - What did U think of that new scent? [smilie=th_235F35F32] That and her new Sweet Lemon Zucchini sell out faster than I can blink. :blink: See...I blinked & they're gone. :) It seems that Carol is busier than ever lately.

Honeybear - Good to C U [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - hope you're feeling better!

I'm melting The Kissing Booth's After Church: the Grown Ups from a generous CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Cute name, huh? Here's the description -After Church: The Grown Ups - Cinnamon crumble topped pound cake combined with rich black coffee for the perfect post-church snack. Mmmmm...I smell coffee cake. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Glad to see you all back again! It was quiet 'round here!

Watched The Sound of Music with the twins tonight...never gets old.

Melting Mrs. Claus Cookies...a bit out of season but I love it.

[smilie=th_offtobed] Nighty, night.

Hi everyone, It seems like we all have busy lately. Melting YC Farmer's Market. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm off to see if their are any sales going on. I have not ordered any wax since December. My stash is getting low.

MP, Maggie, Candlelove - what is this "sun" thing you speak of??? I think it maybe is that thing in the sky that appears in about July in our neck of the woods? [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight is a scent from an OOB vendor - Pink Lime from Oregon Street.

Morning...Snowing...finally! :smileysnowangel: Unfortunately, no school cancellations. I wanted to go out and "play"!

MP, Maggie, Candlelove - what is this "sun" thing you speak of??? I think it maybe is that thing in the sky that appears in about July in our neck of the woods?

[smilie=th_laughing] Yes Debra! That's it!!

Took a walk down to the basement to pick out some LSC tarts...

Autumn Morning... :toppoints: ...can't find it on her site...would love to stockpile this scent!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Friday...have a good one! :)

Hi everyone. We had 18 inches of snow from Tuesday to Wednesday here in Virginia were I live.

Burning: Holiday Treats

Autumn Sunset by Virginia Candle co, woodwick

Yellow Hibiscus by Beanpod, votive

We had 18 inches of snow from Tuesday to Wednesday here in Virginia were I live.

Wow Cookie....that's a lot of snow! :o I bet it's beautiful, tho. :wub:

MaggieMae - How 'bout U....did U get a decent amount of snow? [smilie=th_BringItOn]

I'm melting a homemade Amish Harvest tart from a CF pal. [smilie=th_wave] It's sooooo good [smilie=th_slider_flirt] - smells a lot like Amish Quilt 2 me.

[smilie=th_bb20]

Cookie lady...lucky you! ;)

Sweet...got about 4 inches overnight and it snowed all day long but most of it is gone already. Never really stuck to the black top and as the day progressed it stopped accumulating. It's just a lot of slush....not what I wanted. Poo. :(

Melting...

Upstairs Homemade Karma from a CF pal...love this one.

Downstairs Pumpkin Donuts from Spotted Hog

I haven't really been posting here but it doesn't mean I haven't been melting!

Today:

-Granny's Kountry Candles in Spearmint and Eucalyptus

-Lasting Scent Candles in Blackberry Plum Tea (THIS IS SO GOOD <3)

[smilie=th_hello]

Melting Long Island Limeade from Streetman. Not very strong so far, but it just started up.

Aria--I just got my first order from Streetman last month and really like everything so far. I love the snap sticks idea [smilie=th_aa17]

Have a good evening!

Took a walk down to the basement to pick out some LSC tarts...

Autumn Morning... :toppoints: ...can't find it on her site...would love to stockpile this scent!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

MaggieMae - What's that smell like? [smilie=th_scratch] The name is similar to CFTKR's Autumn Morn...does it smell like that? It wouldn't hurt to ask Pam...sometimes she has just a little left, so takes it off the list. [smilie=yes]

Good Saturday morning! [smilie=th_blij51] I'm burning HOS' Vanilla Chai candle [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] on this cold, but sunny morn. I don't usually burn candles once the weather turns hot, so figure I'd better get to burning lots of em in the next few months. For those on DST, don't forget to turn your clocks ahead before going to bed tonite. ;)

Morning and happy Saturday!

MaggieMae - What's that smell like? [smilie=th_scratch] The name is similar to CFTKR's Autumn Morn...does it smell like that? It wouldn't hurt to ask Pam...sometimes she has just a little left, so takes it off the list. [smilie=yes]

That's a good idea Sweet...although I can't buy any right now so I really shouldn't....too tempting. [smilie=th_12E9EC16] It actually didn't last that long..which is odd for LSC....maybe that's why it's no longer around. I think Autumn Morn and Autumn Morning have something similar in them...probably apple... but they are not the same. Autumn Morning has a creaminess and I "think" some pumpkin in it. I actually forgot I had all these LSC tarts since I hoard them away like gold. ;)

This sunny morn I finally cut into my Lemon Zucchini Pie loaf from Butterfly Lane....one of my favorite scents of all time. I was saving it since the scent is discontinued but it's high time I melted it or one day it would smell like nothing. It sure is heavenly. [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a good one. :)

I'm melting LSC's Fried Pie. Yummmm....apple pie...not heavy on the cinnamon, lots of apple! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Speaking of fried... on Guy Fieri's DD&D show last nite a diner had deep fried corn on the cob - it actually looked good! What are the odds it'll show up at the fairs this summer? :D

Hi everybody! [smilie=th_wave]

Hey Sweet, spring is just around the corner! Gotta love those early bird crocuses, eh? Around here, the weeping willows are getting beautiful, all fresh and newly green. Evergreen pears are just starting to burst into bloom. [smilie=th_yay]

I've mostly been burning Yankee candles lately. A couple of votives in Fruit Fusion. Not much throw, but they're only wee votives. The large tumbler in Honeydew Melon is fabulous!

Gail

Hiya Gail!

Sweet, we went right past the Crocus straight into daffodils, despite our rain. I was sort of shocked to see them everywhere today!

I am melting Eucalyptus - Scentsy.

Good Morning

Melting Sugar Cookie Latte from Carol...a big-time favorite of mine

Aria - What did U think of that new scent? [smilie=th_235F35F32] That and her new Sweet Lemon Zucchini sell out faster than I can blink. :blink: See...I blinked & they're gone. :) It seems that Carol is busier than ever lately.

Hi sweet, I love Coffee Latte Zucchini...it's a winner. Carol's tarts are so popular. It was just sheer luck that I got these when she opened up in January. I don't know how she keeps up with it all!

[smilie=th_hello]

Melting Long Island Limeade from Streetman. Not very strong so far, but it just started up.

Aria--I just got my first order from Streetman last month and really like everything so far. I love the snap sticks idea [smilie=th_aa17]

Have a good evening!

rivercat, I love the snap sticks too! You just *snap* off as much as you want to melt...no fuss, no muss! Aaaand, they're so colorful and pretty!

Have a great Sunday everyone!BunnyWhiteBlowsKisses.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Morning. Decided to turn the clocks forward at around 11 last night so I'm not feeling too tired this morning.

This morning it's...

Orange Spice Cake ala Mode from VDC...yum.

Ava's Pink Bread &

Front Porch's Christmas Cookie & Eggnog...both from lovely CF pals...thanks! Smells great [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a good one! :)

Around here, the weeping willows are getting beautiful, all fresh and newly green. Evergreen pears are just starting to burst into bloom. [smilie=th_yay]

Puppy [smilie=The_Hi] - I've never seen an Evergreen Pear so looked it up. Oh my.....that's gorgeous! I luv weeping willow's, too. Yesterday QVC had lots of gardening stuff and one was a smaller patio willow tree...such beautiful colors! Sure am tempted... :)

Sweet, we went right past the Crocus straight into daffodils, despite our rain. I was sort of shocked to see them everywhere today!

Debra - Wow...daffodils already 4 U? :blink: What are your current temps like now?

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Morning. Decided to turn the clocks forward at around 11 last night so I'm not feeling too tired this morning.

MaggieMae - Smart idea! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] It's weird...changing the time really doesn't mean much...we have the same amount of daylight we had yesterday. [smilie=th_roll] It's the putting a clock to it that makes me feel differently, kwim?

I'm burning Crossroads Oatmeal Raisin Cookie candle and melting Coffee Bread Smoothie (yum! :wub: ) from a CF pal.

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_yay]