The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

Glad your feeling better Honeybear!

This morning it's...

Gooey Donut Shop from Tiffany candles

Upstairs...

Mr. Draper from The Kissing Booth...really like this one..very unique!

Have a good one. :)

This morning I am melting some bakery. Since we are still frozen, I thought it would be cozy to smell some goodies. C'mon spring. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Front Porch-Prairie Kitchen

CFTKR-Blackberry Jam Creme Brulee

Grumpy Girl- Twinkies

Hope y'all have a wonderful day.

Happy Friday! [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667] Why do short weeks seem even longer than regular ones? [smilie=th_cha66]

Shorty--Dusty Mexican Morning sounds nice!

Just popped SS Mountain Twilight in the burner.

My first-ever Streetman order was waiting on the doorstep when I got home! Everything smells amazing [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Morning [smilie=th_316785e4] Happy Saturday.

Why do short weeks seem even longer than regular ones? [smilie=th_cha66]

I know Rivercat! Isn't that always the way? [smilie=th_pullhair]

Had lots of teenage visitors over last night so I turned the melters off. Re melting the Pumpkin Lemon Spice...like the scent LOTS but I don't smell any pumpkin. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Have a good one. :)

Hi all th_autumboy.gif

I am melting OPT Blackberry Cobbler :)

Rivercat & debra - I don't have a scent description, but to me and DH it smelled like chocolate with a little bit of something else. I am not sure what it is, but it was a good scent!!

No smack from me Sweet...I want either lots of snow or warmer weather. But since its only February...gimme SNOW! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Finally changing the scents...

Bakers Delight from Ten Digit...not much happening...hope they start to throw!

Added some candles...

B&BW Pumpkin Cupcake

YC Apple Pumpkin

McCalls Cozy Cabin

McCalls Apple Butter

Sassy Girl Cookie Cottage

Mpfand - [smilie=hijacked] Do U watch Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives on the FoodChannel? He recently was at one near U called Bachi Burger. The food looked/sounded awesome! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Have U been there?

I'm melting Grubby Hollow's Appalachian Apple Butter - wonderful scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Burning YC World Journeys South African Vineyard in one part of the house, and BBW Paris Amour in the other

Hey y'all..I hope all is well in Candleland...My youngest son will be FINALLY getting his Wisdom teeth out this Friday and I (and he) will be so glad when this is done. Wedding plans for my oldest DS are progressing and May will be here before I know it. I've been melting some great scents such as LSC-Sugared Spruce, Coffee House, Sweet Embers, Cinn. Vanilla Cream, Vanilla Bean Mousse, TDC- Cedarwood Vanilla, Can-Do- Vanilla Amber and Cheryl's Candles -Amber Woods, Poisn 'd Apple, Sagebrush, Ginger Souffle, Ginger Bergamot, and Drift Wood. I'm finishing up my Yankee jar candle Holiday Sage. I love this scent!!.

We have seen some Robins in the neighborhood, so Spring can not be far away. th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Have a fantastic Sunday, friends.

Mpfand - [smilie=hijacked] Do U watch Guy Fieri's Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives on the FoodChannel? He recently was at one near U called Bachi Burger. The food looked/sounded awesome! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Have U been there?

I don't watch the show and have not heard of that restaurant. Is it downtown? We don't venture downtown very often. We tend to stick to the 'burbs. lol