The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

Just popping in to say hello and thank everyone for the well wishes. Still not feeling well, though. It's 3 AM and I can't get to sleep. I started getting dizzy spells Saturday morning and then had bad anxiety as a result. Yesterday I started getting this weird dizzy feeling even with my eyes closed. I wish this was just a cold or something. :(

Yesterday I melted LSC Pink Marshmallow Shortbread and Pink Petit Fours. Smelled so good in here.

Just popping in to say hello and thank everyone for the well wishes. Still not feeling well, though. It's 3 AM and I can't get to sleep. I started getting dizzy spells Saturday morning and then had bad anxiety as a result. Yesterday I started getting this weird dizzy feeling even with my eyes closed. I wish this was just a cold or something. :(

Yesterday I melted LSC Pink Marshmallow Shortbread and Pink Petit Fours. Smelled so good in here.

I hope all of you who aren't feeling well start to feel better!!

I went shopping to the out let mall with my husband on Saturday and discovered a Yankee Candle Store! Brand new! If you live in Oregon you can find the store at the Wood Burn Company Stores Outlet! I picked up a handful of Tarts for a dollar each. This morning I am melting Orchard Pear. Really a nice clean pear smell!

Good Morning...boys are off school today. We're going shopping in a bit. They both need shoes.

Melting Lemonberry Crumble from FP...omg this is strong th1_bigone110.gif

sweet, I was eyeing the GC Cafe` candles...Lemon Ice, Cherry Pie and Glazed Donut. They have a free shipping sale going right now...for orders of $60. The spicy ones would be nice for fall...I like the sound of all the ones you mentioned too. I've heard good things about Pink Fusion...that might be nice for the spring/summer months.

honeybear, maybe you have something going on with your inner ear. That can give a dizzy feeling. Take care.

honeybear, maybe you have something going on with your inner ear. That can give a dizzy feeling.

Honeybear - [smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] that was my first thought, 2. How's your blood pressure? My sis went to ER cuz of dizziness several years ago & they didn't find anything wrong (which isn't unusual). If it persists, best to visit your doc or the ER. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Aria- Bakery gal that I am, the Glazed Donut caught my eye, 2. [smilie=th_c032]

I'm burning B&BW's Snowed In (I wish :D ) candle. The description is...fresh juniper, sugared sap & sage. Not my usual bakery sniff, but I really like it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Honeybear...Sorry to hear you are still not feeling well. :(. I hope you find out what's happening and feel better soon. Just a note...dehydration and lack of sleep can cause dizziness and headaches...maybe you need some water and a nap. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Sweet...the scent sounds GREAT!

Taking a break from painting the living room.... [smilie=th_WE1summer013] ...I'm the only one with the day off so no interruptions. The kids have lots of days to make up after being home for two weeks after Superstorm Sandy. Almost done. [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

The Amish Harvest is still going super strong after 12 hours...great scent.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning! My boss got notice from the building management that they wouldn't be turning the heat on today, so we got a surprise "work at home" day [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Sweet--Yup, that's my incorrigible tortie Isis. I have another kitty, Koosh, but she won't hold still long enough to get a good photo :)

Honeybear--Ugh! As the others said, sounds like it might be inner ear-related, so be careful. Hope you feel better soon!

Melting Scentsationals Zen

th_sHellobar.gif

I am currently melting Creme Brule Cafe from a generous CF friend th_fabulous1.gifth_teks0311.gif

Rivercat - Hooray for working at home today th_yahoo.gif

NMhoneybear - Hoping you are feeling better very soon!!

MaggieMae - How nice to have just U and Daisy in the house! Is she helping U paint the LR? :D What color did U go with?

Rivercat - I have a tortie, too. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Unlike some stories I've heard, she's really affectionate, not aloof or have a 'tortitude'. She IS a screamer, tho. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] First time I heard it I thought one of the other cats was killing her :o , but....nope, she was just telling em to buzz off. [smilie=th_roll]

I'm melting LSC's Fall Bounty Zucchini. Smells like regular 'ol ZB 2 me, but that's ok, cuz it's yummers! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hey there...thwheedancer.gif

Just got back awhile ago...after shoe shopping for the boys, we had lunch at Bagger Dave's and then stopped in Petsmart. I bought Ozzy a nice peanut butter flavored rawhide bone and he has been walking around with it for the last half hour trying to bury it and hide it!!! 2lb2qlf.gif Guess he doesn't want anyone else to find his yummy bone.

Have HHS Coconut Hibiscus melting upstairs...love this scent so much. Best coconut scent I've ever smelled. luvlove.gif It's creamy and smooth smelling.

Turned off the Lemonberry Crumble from this morning...that is one strong and long lasting scent! Trying to figure out what to put on down here now. Thinking of lighting Crossroads Oatmeal Raisin Cookie jar. ideasmiley.gif

sweet, love your kitty stories!catsmileyhug.gif

Maggie, hope your painting project goes well...what color are you using? You may think I'm crazy, but I love painting! 2f2a6bbd.gif

[smilie=th_OMG] ....you love painting Aria? You IZ [smilie=th_insane] !!! LOL. Ozzy sounds just like Daisy with her "unstuffed" lovey. It's gross but she thinks everyone wants to steal it. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Sweet, I have light sage and dark sage stripes in my DR and the LR used to be the lighter sage color. I decided to change it to the darker sage which I think looks nicer with the new walnut oak floors. ;)

Still melting the Amish Harvest...will change it up after dinner.

Rivercat - I have a tortie, too. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Unlike some stories I've heard, she's really affectionate, not aloof or have a 'tortitude'. She IS a screamer, tho. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] First time I heard it I thought one of the other cats was killing her :o , but....nope, she was just telling em to buzz off. [smilie=th_roll]

LOL! You have to post a photo. Isis is super affectionate, but she can be a terrible bully to Koosh and I have to keep an eye on her because she gets into stuff, like a little kid [smilie=th_catkiss]

Evening melting is Spice Trader from Wylde Ivy. It's nice but pretty light, though I'm only using 1/2 a cube. It reminds me of walking into Michaels when they've put out all the fall craft stuff B)

Dizzy is an icky feeling, Honeyb - I hope it soon passes.

Rivercat - did you find some "new flavors" at the outlet? I often find all kinds of unusual scents/labels when I go to the candle outlet stores.

Tonight it is Cheryl's - Angelica

Morning all

Welp, last night I switched to Yummy Cake Batter from Front Porch. Too sweet for me but very strong.

This morning it's

Eskimo Kiss from Scentsy....a favorite! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Have a good one. :)

Hope your feeling better today Honeybear!

Feel better Honeybear!!

Today it is all HHS-

Wildberry Mousse

Toasted Wildberry Mousse

Pink Wildberry Mousse

I didn't get a chance to post much this weekend. We were very busy trying

to finalize the kitchen design and going places to get ideas on other things. I try not to melt too much on the weekends because DD complains of people telling her she smells like different things. This weekend I wasn't home long enough to enjoy anything.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend.

Hi CF peeps!

I've got CFTKR Serendipity & Sugar Cookie melting downstairs and upstairs I have FP Gain Laundry melting. Not the nicest of days here...it's windy, damp and icky.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I have the last little bit of a YC Cookies & Milk jar on the warmer.

[smilie=th_OMG] ....you love painting Aria? You IZ [smilie=th_insane] !!! LOL. Ozzy sounds just like Daisy with her "unstuffed" lovey. It's gross but she thinks everyone wants to steal it. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Sweet, I have light sage and dark sage stripes in my DR and the LR used to be the lighter sage color. I decided to change it to the darker sage which I think looks nicer with the new walnut oak floors. ;)

Still melting the Amish Harvest...will change it up after dinner.

Maggie, HEE HEE!! I know you would think I am nuts.gif!!!! Aren't dogs funny? I tell ya, Ozzy keeps us quite entertained around here.

Off to fold some laundry-1.gif

Good Morning! :) Starting out with Orange Danish & Coffee from Front Porch and Cappuccino from Scentsy.

Rivercat - did you find some "new flavors" at the outlet? I often find all kinds of unusual scents/labels when I go to the candle outlet stores.

Debra--Yes! They had all kinds of wacky things I hadn't seen before. Very glad the YC outlet is much closer to me than the nearest retail store so the damage isn't quite as bad as it could be :ssshopping:

It snowed on the peaks around here today! So pretty [smilie=cloud_9] Burning YC Let it Snow in celebration.