The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

MaggieMae - We're getting light snow too! [smilie=snoopy] Supposed to get maybe an inch...not much, but I'll take it! :D

I'm scenting with my fave weekend morning combo of late...B&BW's Merry Cookie candle and melting Absolute Coffee. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_hello] waxie friends!

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day. Mine was nice but, um, not very romantic. DH and I accomplished a lot in our backyard. Neither of us is sentimental or romantic, so we agree it was a great day. [smilie=th_clap1] Maybe this is what marriage looks like after almost 46 years?? [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

I'm melting the fabulous, stupendous, exceptional Mimi's House from Can-Do today. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Happy weekend, everybody!

Gail

Melting BH&G Grapefruit Melon Sage

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend :)

(Oooh, and I think the mailman just dropped off the Universal Voodoo order I'm waiting on!)

Gail....very funny...sounds like us too! ;) Nothing very romantic about commercialized holidays where you are supposed to be lovey dovey. LOL

Sweet...our snow stopped. :(. Nary a snowflake.

Jamie Clair Peppermint upstairs.

LSC Sweet Dreams

Candledippers Lily of the Valley

That's all I've gotten changed out today. Not feeling great today at all.

Hope everyone's having a nice day.

[smilie=th_hello]

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. It's chilly and windy here. It's also really quiet, all my kids are off someplace except one, so it's just me and Zack. (and his Xbox) lol

[smilie=th_biqazm1]

Today I am melting Winter Garden, I think it's from Haleys Heavenly Scents. It was uber strong (almost eye watering) when I put it on this morning (it's going in 6 melters, I wanted to use up the whole bag) but I stuck it out, and it's mellowed nicely.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

MaggieMae - Our snow stopped, too. :( And the little bit that was on the ground melted when the sun came out. Then my sis called to tell me she saw a big ol fat red robin in her tree. [smilie=th_butbutbut] it's only February.....I'm hoping it was just a scout. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Honeybear - Hope you're not getting the crud that's going around & U feel much better soon! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting FP's Caramel Apple...strong & good! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Honeybear, I hope you feel better tomorrow.

Melting an old favorite from Scentsy, Banana Nut Bread.

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to everyone SharonBlinX_012307-1-SMILE.gif

Melting Buttercream Drizzled Bread from HHS...good, good, good!

Aria - U haven't tried Gold Canyon's candles yet? :blink: They have wonderful candles! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

I'm melting LCS's Pumpkin Sugar Donut...yummmEEE! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_bb20]

sweet, I've burned a few GC candles and loved them! The scents I've had before are Strudel & Spice, Sugar Cookies and I think a Coconut Lime. Anyhow, I talked myself out of ordering...sign-smiley-7161.gif Boring, aren't I??? BTW, what scents have you tried from GC?

We looked at Golden Retriever puppies today! They are sooo cute!

Debra - They melt your heart, don't they? [smilie=th_LOVE]

BTW, what scents have you tried from GC?

Aria - I've tried Cozy Christmas (my fave so far :wub: ), Holiday Wreath, Mulled Harvest, White Pumpkin and got my sis the Sugar Cookie (of course I sniffed before giving it 2 her :D ). I luv the autumn sniffs, so am looking at the Ginger Spice, Apple Spice or Mulled Cider to try next fall. [smilie=th_c032]

I'm burning Morenci's Ho..Ho..Ho! (ginger spice cake) and melting Busy Bee's Honey Ginger...smells awesome in here! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] We got a quick, heavy snow last evening and more overnite, so have about 3" on the ground this morning - beautiful! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Today I'm melting Tea time and Tea and danish both from Front Porch [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Debra--Goldens are the sweetest dogs!

Melting YC Biscotti--it started out fine but there's a strong plasticky anise note that's starting to bug me so will prob swap it out in a minute.

Happy Sunday everyone! :)

Good Afternoon all. :)

Lucky, lucky Sweet!

Dream Tarts Apple Dumpling earlier today.

Now it's Lil Kitchen Candles Waffle Cone Zucchini Bread...omg...this is scrumptious! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]