The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

Sweet, I got the same email from Janet. Ugh, hacked. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

I'm melting Deja Vu from Can-Do. I like it a lot, apparently enough to wax poetic! [smilie=th_lol22]

Gail

Good Morning! Melting Dulce de Leche from Scentsy in the family room/kitchen and Lavender Chamomile from Delightful Scents in my office and the master bedroom/bathroom. Have a great day, everyone! :)

Hey there q2-1.gif

Today's melts have been...

FP ~ Farty Bread...lol...actually a really good scent!

TBG ~ Vintage Circus...sweet apple scent

WAHM ~ Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...last one :(

LKC ~ Lavender Martini...have this one upstairs and it's divine! :wub:

Stinky? Paint Thinner? Those DH's sure have a way with words... [smilie=th_funny_sign]

I really don't understand why the DH's don't appreciate this tart hobby.

Aria - How annoying! Don't they know to never touch our warmers?!

Thank you ladies! I knew I'd get the support of my fellow wax-o-holics! [smilie=thank_you]

:wub:

Aria - Your 'village of wrong' sign made me lol! [smilie=th_funny_sign] Out of curiosity...what scent were U melting that your DH thought smelled like paint thinner?

I'm melting CCCC's Frosted Sugar Cookie from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - droolworthy! Did anyone else get an email from HHS? I got one today but it didn't have a subject title and the message only said 'hi! then a link to something, then Janet's name. I never click on links that I don't know where it's taking me - too many viruses out there. Anyone else get this? [smilie=th_thsignA]

sweet, it was Pumpkin Pie from A Primitive Glow! It was the last of a bag of crumbles, and I thought it was a pretty darn good scent. I think DH is just nuts.gif I got that email from Janet also!

Okay, friends...have a good one... hearts.gif

It's been dreary and rainy for 2 days now, and you know what that means . . .

MY HOUSE SMELLS LIKE WET DOGS! lol

Not really . . . thanks to some tarts from Cheryl's, I didn't like this vendor at first, but now that I've dug them out and giving them another go, they're pretty nice (we'll see how they last)

Beach Walk

Fusion Sea

and in my room my Beach Front from Nene's is about dead after 2 days. I love this scent! It's really unusual. Does anyone know if she ever has sales? I haven't bought anything in so long, but I'd really like to have more of this before it goes away, I've never seen it anywhere else.

Happy birthday to Becky tomorrow! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

Beach Front from Nene's is about dead after 2 days. I love this scent! It's really unusual. Does anyone know if she ever has sales?

Laurie - Yep - Nene's has sales every so often. I think the last one was before Christmas...maybe even before Thanksgiving? [smilie=th_scratch] Let's hope she's due 4 one. [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Iced Lemon Cookies - yummmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Just changed out the melters to Vanilla Valentine ( It's an old one-not sure of the vendor but I think its HHS) It still smells really good.

The LSC Creamy Chai Latte is still giving out scent after 2 days.

I did an inventory of my tarts today. This was for only the ones that I am using now. I really have to try to stay on lockdown. I got nervous thinking how I am going to be able to use these up.

Laurie-I ordered some Christmas scents from Nene's around Thanksgiving. I remember that there was a sale.

What's up, candle peeps! Tonight's yummy scents are:

Tarts

Red Velvet Cake-Front Porch

Lemon Chiffon-Scentsationals

Candles

Spiced Cocoa-YC

Maple Pancakes-YC

Same for Black Coconut. Has anyone else tried these two?

I'm burning the Black Coconut votive now and you're right--it's very weak (even for me LOL). If I stand right over it I get some beachy coconut and there's an occasional whiff of cedar when I walk by, but otherwise not much at all so far. Glad I got it on sale! [smilie=th_sign0164]

FP ~ Farty Bread...lol...actually a really good scent!

Aria, Thank goodness! What a name :lol:

Kate

Halllooo everybody! I have been MIA - a little virus action. The computer not the sniffer. Good thing I did not open Janet's email link on top of it all!

Tonight I have Scent Chips melting - Hibiscus.

Morning.

Debra...glad your computer is working again!

The Winter Solstice was nice...not too perfumish for me.

This morning it's

Unlabeled Apple Pastry Sugar Cookie...delicious.

Have a good one. :)

Started the day with Sandalwood Vanilla BBW candle

Plan to melt one of my new FP tarts Cotton Candy Apple later on.

Melting: Ginger Peach by Scent Sationals

Burning: Raspberry Fizz from TJ Maxx

Golden Apple Perfect Harmony by Virigina Candle Co, woodwick

I got my results, from the stress test, it was normal [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

I got my results, from the stress test, it was normal [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Glad to hear that!! Good news.

Changed out the warmers. I had Vanilla Valentine going from an unknown vendor. Nice while it lasted-not strong.

Switched to all HHS-

Serendipity

Granma's Serendipity

Vanilla Spectacular