The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

Happy Sunday. Popping in for a bit-

Melting- BHG- Cranberry Mandarin (strong and nice)

BHG-Frosted Gingerbread

LOL-Pink Crack

Burning-

Colonial- Lemon leaf and olive

Hope you are all getting through the weather woes up northeast.

Have a fantastic Sunday.

Sweet-What was supposed to start as a kitchen remodel has turned into a total demolition of the first floor of my home. We are also putting in new bathrooms. We will be living in our basement for a couple of months.

Michele - How exciting! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr The project kinda blossomed, huh? :lol: I've seen that happen on the HGTV shows quite often. It'll almost feel like you've moved into a new house when it's finished. :confettistars:

Hiya Cat! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hope all is well with U!

I'm melting FP's Christmas Cookies & Eggnog - totally yummmm! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi Sweet! [smilie=th_wave] Had some more health issues, but am trying to get through them. Aggravates me-lol!

I am sorry that I have missed so much on here again. Am trying to stay in touch.

It's dreary and windy here today - definitely a candle day!

My son & I are watching the Walking Dead marathon, the season continues on tonight after a hiatus. In fact, I keep the TV on all night now that DH is not here and the zombies were walking all night! lol

TheWalkingDead.jpg

Candles for the day:

Beach Garden by YC

Beach Blue by YC

Sandy Beach Aromabeads candle I picked up at Walmonster for $4 + change, it says "Hannas, Fayetville AK" on the bottom, so not sure really who makes it . . . it's actually throwing very nicely!

Sand Dunes by ScentBeads - this one I picked up during a BOGO sale at the grocery store

and in my bathroom, I have Angel Whispers by Glade (that's gla-day!)

[eta] I know a lot of you were taking about the snowstormk, thought you might like to see this kewl time-lapse video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4dW_72IPXM

Hey Cat! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Michele...you are soooo lucky! Would love to remodel my house!

Switching up the scents...

Cinnamon Sugar Donut from LSC

Glazed Cinnamon Donuts from JLC&C....she has got "the best" donut scents I have ever smelled! :wub:

Oh my gosh Laurie...that is so cool!

Laurie--All that snow certainly put you in a beachy mood! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] I'm so excited The Walking Dead is back--this season's been so suspenseful with the creepy Governor and his gang [smilie=th_OMG]

This afternoon I melted down a jar of YC Sparkling Angel that had tunneled badly and made it into 2 new small candles. My apartment smelled great--but I'm kinda sick of it now so hoping it will clear out soon so I can light something else :blush:

Have a good evening!

Kate

LSC Cinnamon Sugar Donut is amazing :)

[smilie=iagree] ...as are pretty much all the scents she makes! :toppoints:

Still melting my tarts from last night...smelled them as soon as I walked downstairs...yum.

Have a good one. :)

th_smiley-yawn.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with Ashland Lemon Meringue. I originally was going to melt Cookie Caramel Latte/Creme Brulee from SMT. I had already picked it out before bed last night. Anything rich like that is a scent DH is typically sure to hate. It ended up that his office closed today and he will be home. I decided to put a tiny little piece in anyway just to get a whiff, and sure enough without me saying anything..... "That stinks." th_fear8.gif I took it out and went with lemon because that is one scent he doesn't mind. I shall save the SMT one for when he isn't here lol.

Melting Pizzelle from YOCC and Ultimate Bakery Shop from Carol

I was out shopping yesterday afternoon and called DH who was at home. Told me he was trying to find out why the house was smelling like "paint thinner". smiliegenerator_test.png He told me, "nevermind, it's not paint thinner, it's this candle thing you have in the kitchen!" SmileyAngryGrrr.gif Then, he had the nerve to unplug it!!!!! villagewrong.gifcan-o-whoop-ass.jpg

So, shortygal...I can relate!!!!! Men!9d8dbc1c.gif

I think I have a Front Porch order out for delivery today! mail.gif

It's very windy here today and the temps are dropping! Off to the grocery store...

Good Morning!

I really don't understand why the DH's don't appreciate this tart hobby.

Melting this morning from LSC-

Caramel Praline Pound Cake

Creamy Chai Latte

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi all. This morning I tried melting K's Kreations Sweet Pea, but it irritated my eyes, so I put in LOL Vanilla Crack. This one is great.

I was out shopping yesterday afternoon and called DH who was at home. Told me he was trying to find out why the house was smelling like "paint thinner". He told me, "nevermind, it's not paint thinner, it's this candle thing you have in the kitchen!"

Aria - Your 'village of wrong' sign made me lol! [smilie=th_funny_sign] Out of curiosity...what scent were U melting that your DH thought smelled like paint thinner?

I'm melting CCCC's Frosted Sugar Cookie from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - droolworthy! :wub: Did anyone else get an email from HHS? I got one today but it didn't have a subject title and the message only said 'hi! then a link to something, then Janet's name. I never click on links that I don't know where it's taking me - too many viruses out there. Anyone else get this? [smilie=th_thsignA]

Yep, I got one Sweet. Looks like Janet's email has been hacked. I didn't click either. I wonder if she knows about it. I think I better let her know. :)

Changed up the melters...

Banana Cream Zucchini Bread from Victoria Designer Creations

I melted Yankee - Waikiki Melon yesterday. It smelled great. I like it a lot, but wish it was a little stronger. Hopefully I can eventually find a dupe out there that's stronger. Same for Black Coconut. Has anyone else tried these two?

I melted Yankee - Waikiki Melon yesterday. It smelled great. I like it a lot, but wish it was a little stronger. Hopefully I can eventually find a dupe out there that's stronger. Same for Black Coconut. Has anyone else tried these two?

I'd like to know, too. I wanted to try the turquoise one, but they were out online so I figured the store would be too, and I didn't want to drive all the way to the mall since I have found a lot of YC tarts to be pretty dud-ish (is that a word? it is now)

Morning!

Melting Glazed Spiced Walnuts and Vanilla Pound Cake from Swan Creek and BH&G Vanilla Cookie Crunch

Enjoy the day everyone!