The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

Morning all!

Hey Shortygal....I hope you have power! I heard your area got hit pretty hard!

I hope everyone else is safe and warm too! We only ended up with about a half a foot...not bad.

Melting...

Coffee and Donuts from Tiffany Candles

Burning...

Apple Pumpkin from Yankee

Hey Shortygal....I hope you have power! I heard your area got hit pretty hard!

I hope everyone else is safe and warm too! We only ended up with about a half a foot...not bad.

[smilie=th_yeahthat] I hope U didn't lose your electricity Shortygal! Sounds like your area got pounded :blink: ...how much snow did U get?

MaggieMae - 6 inches is good, enuf to go sledding! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Michele - Did U get lots of snow too?

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle and melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso. :wub:

[smilie=th_yeahthat] I hope U didn't lose your electricity Shortygal! Sounds like your area got pounded :blink: ...how much snow did U get?

MaggieMae - 6 inches is good, enuf to go sledding! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle and melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso. :wub:

All of you that got snow might think I'm nuts! Here in Oregon I am jealous! We hardly ever get snow. I hope all of you are doing ok and keeping warm!.

This morning I am melting CFTKR Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean Noel. So lovely.

Do any of you have a problem with her tarts? I seem to only get one good 5-6 hour melt out of them. If I try to burn them again in the evening I can barely smell them. I do use the 24 watt hot plate warmer. Hope I'm not getting Candle nose

Howdy! :)

I hope those of you who got snow are enjoying it a lot!

I'm melting HHS Frosted Pumpkin on this clear, cold morning.

Gail

Morning!

Sunlight ~ That's about what you get with Carol's tarts, but while they last, they are great! Oh, and I agree with you on the snow. Here in New Mexico we don't get much either. I'm a little jealous. We have flurries in the forecast for Monday. Yippee! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

OPT Butter Jam Cookies ~ Thanks to a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

YOCC Pineapple Upside Down Cake ~ Not having any luck with this one. This time putting two cake bites in the master bedroom closet warmer to see if I can get anything out of it. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

LSC Key Lime Pie

YOCC Pink Passion

Have a good day!

Hi friends...getting ready to take Ozzy for a walk out in the field. He loves running without a leash on!

I've had Carol's Orange Caramel Zucchini melting all morning and it still smells fantastic!

Upstairs I have Just Breathe from FussA**McGee melting. Smells very spa-like.

We got about 6 in. of snow on Thursday. DS#1 went sledding last night at 10pm with 3 of his buddies. He said they had a blast! DS#2 had an overnight field trip to a museum. It was for scouts and they learned lots about geology. He also had a blast.

Well, Ozzy is staring at me because he knows we are going for a walk!

Making slow-cooker Stout & Chicken Stew for dinner 5160.gif

Take care everyone! blowingkisssmiley.gif

Sunlight - I like the variety (ok....maybe a lil OC? :lol: ), so I usually melt tarts (Carol's & most all vendors) for 4/5 hours and then change em, so can't tell U how much longer they'd last if I let them go. [smilie=th_pardon] Only exception is if I luv it and don't have any more of that scent, then I'll melt it til it's scentless...or I'm senseless...whichever comes first. [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm melting LSC's Scrumptious Vanilla Bread and it IS scrumptious! [smilie=th_Drglar]

Hi all! :)

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and concerns regarding the blizzard! Thankfully, we managed to keep our power *whew* We ended up with about 18-24 inches of snow, it is hard to tell with the blowing snow and drifting th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg

I am melting LSC Red Velvet Cake and being thankful for our warm house! th_200912104451.gif

Hi all. I haven't been posting much because my computer was at the shop for some maintenance. All better now. :) Today I'm melting LOL Sweet Commotion.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Yay Shortygal....glad you are ok and you've got power!

Happy your computer got a checkup and you are back again Christy!

Melting...

Lauras Lemon Loaf from McCalls

Brown Sugar Sunshine Cake from CFTKR

LaLa's Serendipity Cookie Bread from Long Cane Primitives

;)

Shortygal - I'm just a little envious of your purdy snow. [smilie=th_pardon] Don't think I'd want that much of it at one time, tho. ;) Have U been able to get shoveled/plowed out yet?

Christy - :hello: Darn ol computers - glad your's is in good working order again. [smilie=th_yay] Funny how we miss em when we don't have em.

MaggieMae - I [smilie=th_00000020] Laura's Lemon Loaf - it's such a classic!

I'm ending the day burning Crossroads Pumpkin Pie candle. Have a good eve everyone - [smilie=th_goodnight]

Sunlight - are you in Western Oregon? Guessing so, cuz the east side gets a lot colder!

So happy the storm did not leave you without power eastCandlebuddies!

I am going through melts with no vendor names...tonight is Minty Vanilla.

Morning...

Put on some Kissing Booth last night...Blackberry Bedtime...smells nice. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Still figuring out what to put on downstairs...

Sassy Girl Blueberry Muffin

LCP Blueberry Pastries

Front Porch Country Berry Hotcakes from a CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311]

Starting to smell great in here...

th_e16.gif

I am starting with LCP Maple Frosted Pumpkin Bars th_shewiggle.gif

sweet - DH used the snowblower to clear our driveway. The roads still don't look the greatest from what I can tell. I believe DH will be going out today, so he'll have a better idea of how things are looking around town.

:wub:

We got about 7 inches here. It wasn't too bad. We were still able to go shopping on NJ. We are looking to order some appliances for the kitchen.

I am driving into Manhattan in a while to pick up older DD. We are going out to dinner later.

Melting all from LSC-

Pink Party Sugar Cookie

Pink Sugar Buns

Pink Marshmallow Shortbread

We are looking to order some appliances for the kitchen.

Michele - R U remodeling only the kitchen or more of your house? I luv watching the remodel shows on HGTV...sure makes ya dream... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm burning Crossroads Cinnamon Sticks candle and melting Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger...smells [smilie=th_fabulous1] in here!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Michele - R U remodeling only the kitchen or more of your house? I luv watching the remodel shows on HGTV...sure makes ya dream... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Sweet-What was supposed to start as a kitchen remodel has turned into a total demolition of the first floor of my home. We are also putting in new bathrooms. We will be living in our basement for a couple of months.

I love those shows on HGTV as well. Great ideas. I am still in the process of designing the kitchen and it is so confusing. I hope I make all the right choices.