The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Zen. I am going in tomorrow for a stress test, a little nervous about it. I wont get the results until early next week.

Good Morning, Melting Apples & Twigs from Swan Creek, Gingerbread Cookies from Can-Do and Autumn Spice also from Can-Do. Have a great day!

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe I need to go get my coffee going.

I just got my second small CFTKR order yesterday and I have Pink Flamingo going and BH&G Wildberry Cheesecake going this morning. It's pretty fruity in here, but I love it. It sure beats the sinus relief I've had to have going for the last week or so.

I hope everyone has a great day!

I am going in tomorrow for a stress test, a little nervous about it. I wont get the results until early next week.

Hope all goes well for you.

Going to a luncheon for a good part of the day so only melting LSC Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. It smells so good!

th_hello.gif

I'm starting off with VDC Pink A Boo :) I am trying to relax before our snow hits. We are under a blizzard watch for tomorrow, so I am hoping and praying our power does not go out. It is an issue we always have to worry about during storms, but now with it being cold outside, it really makes me nervous. The idea of being trapped with no heat freaks me out th_F_14WA116161617.gif

cookielady - I hope all goes well with your test!!

sweet - Ugh! I'm sorry you had to deal with that tire.

Just wanted to pop in and say to Shortygal and all of you in the NE. Please stay safe. Looks like a huge storm headed your way.

Also, I just went to Crosscreek's website and it says "closed for family emergency". Hope everything will be ok with Deana and her family.

Kitchen & Den - Christmas Wish

Bath - Twigs & Berries

Bedroom - Persephone

Cookielady ~ Hope your stress test goes well tomorrow.

Michele ~ Love that Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread. Makes me want to make a loaf right now!

LSC Blueberry French Toast, Wildberry French Toast and Cherry Marshmallow

YOCC Pandora's Box

Hope everyone enjoys their day. :)

Cookielady...hope all goes well with your stress test. [smilie=th_balloons]

Thanks re the storm Toberetired and for the news about CCCC...hope all will be ok!

Shortygal...I know what you mean...enough is enough with the power outages! Argh. We are not even sure how bad it will be yet. [smilie=th_pullhair] These are the times I really wish I had a real fireplace!

Same melts as earlier...heading to the store for food. I always end up out of food when a storm is gonna hit and people go crazy like they'll be snowed in for weeks. [smilie=th_sign0162]

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting OPT Pumpkin and Vanilla :)

toberetired - Thanks! It is going to be a big one.

Maggie - They are saying we will get 1-2 feet of snow th_ee29.gif I don't mind being snowed in as long as the power stays on. I hope yours does not go out!

Hi y'all! Just melting Front Porch's Tea Time...has anyone else tried this? It smells good but kind of has a floral note to it for some reason?

Lemonmeringuepiess - I tried their tea scents when they were first released and found the same thing U did - their tea's have a slight floral note to them. Do U drink tea? Some of the real tea's really do have a floral sniff to them and I'm ok w/drinking them, but don't want that in a waxie so FP's tea scents aren't a reorder 4 me. [smilie=th_pardon]

Cookie - I hope U get a good report from your stress test tomorrow! [smilie=yes] It's really not a 'painful' test, but I understand why you're a little nervous.

I'm melting Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters. Deeeeelish!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] All those on the east coast hunker down and stay safe in the snow storm! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Cookie - best wishes to zip right through that test!

I can't believe you east coasters are going to get another big storm! Stay warm and dry!

Tonight is is Mysterious from Scentsy,

Good Morning!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

This morning is a re-run of yesterday's Red Currant & Thyme Tea by Can-Do

I had a whole bag of this and put it all around the house - yesterday morning was hideous - fog and rain and more rain, so it seemed like a "tea" kind of day. It wasn't super strong, tho, I'm wondering if most of these oldies I'm using these days have lost their "umph!".

[smilie=th_idontknow]

I'll change things up when I get back from grocery shopping this morining

[smilie=th_bb20]

Morning....so far it's just raining. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Had to add some ZB to the apple butter last night...a little too much for me.

This morning it's...

Tinsel from Scent Appeal...I have been saving this one...it smells fantastic cold. Fruity with a tiny bit of mint. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one and stay safe. :)

Hello everyone :)

I am starting with TDC Iced Lemon Cookies th_biggestgrin.gif The snow has just started to fall and won't be letting up until tomorrow th_thConfus_55.gif I hope everyone is keeping warm and safe!!

Good Morning! Starting out with Coffee Cake Swirl from ScentSationals.

Hope the storm isn't as bad as what they're predicting. Stay safe, everyone!

Hi everyone. I got along ok with the stress test, will find out results next week.

Burning: Golden Apple Perfect Harmony, Virginia Candle, a woodwick

Moonstruck, Bridewater, votive

Yuletide, YC

It's still raining here. They say the snow is coming.

Melted LSC Creme de la Creme this morning. Now melting LSC Lemonilla and LSC Sugared Lemon Creme.

Cookie - Glad that test is over & hoping to hear U got a good report next week! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting WHAM's Pumpkin Cookies. SO good - she sure had great melts! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I hope all our peeps & their families in the NE are at home by now and staying snuggy warm and safe together inside. Sounds like the majority of the snowfall is going to occur overnight...you'll wake up to a winter wonderland tomorrow morning! :smileysnowangel:

Hope everyone in the snowstorm's path stays safe! What a winter wonderland!

SMT Blueberry Key Lime Pie

Homemade Santa's Cookies, Eggnog, and Cranberry Spice

Just started my GC Banana Nut Bread candle...one of my faves. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Missing my hubby tonight. Think I might just do a little :ssshopping:

[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Shortygal...Hope you're holding up ok! [smilie=th_wave]

Cookielady...Glad the stress test went well...hope your results come back with good news!

Welp...the snow finally started to come down FAST...very exciting. As long as we don't loose any power I'll be a happy camper. Hope we can take the twins sled riding tomorrow...so much fun and a GREAT workout! :)

Melting:

Saplin' from Grubby Hollow...love this one! :skywriter:

Have a great night.