The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

Good Morning CandleFinders!

:D

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I peeked at the puppy bowl, not the superbowl, I have zero interest in any sports.

^_^

I've been looking back at the old "damage" threads from when I first joined here and trying to dig out some of the oldies I have left and use them up (man, I sure had a blast back in the day when I was an ordering machine!!)

:rolleyes:

This morning I am re-running yesterdays:

Cedar Wood Mint by LSC

Aspen Forest by a CF Pal

Caribbean Teakwood by a CF Pal

Serenghetti by Nene's (this is an oldie that has turned into a no-throw)

In my bathroom I have a Glade candle that I got for 75cents from couponing called Angel Whispers

[smilie=th_sml29]

Enjoy your day!

th_316785e4.gifGood morning!

Starting off with LSC Italian Custard :)

I changed scents, something wasn't agreeing with my nose. I now have in Boolicious Pumpkin.

Good Monday morning all! I'm starting the week with a kid home sick from school, and the public works department making a ruckus in the back alley. They decided to start repaving back there, which is great, but they decided to park their (running, noisy) trucks less than ten feet from my living room windows while they work. Gee, thanks.

Can we go back to the weekend? Pretty please?

Melting:

"Birthday Cake" sample from an unknown vendor

"Raspberry Delight" from CYS

Good Morning! [smilie=th_sml29]

Jedda, that doesn't sound like a very good way to start your week! <_< Hope they finish up soon and I hope your little one is better soon!

Honeybear, I hope the time passes quickly for you while your DH is away.

I want to thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and advice regarding my upcoming MRI. Hearing about your experiences has helped a great deal. I've never had an MRI and there is always a bit of fear with the unknown. Melting Winter Festival from CFTKR from a dear CF friend.

Thanks for the well wishes - My boy is napping, the noisy trucks are gone, and I'm about to settle in with some tea and a few episodes of Downton Abbey. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

I have swapped out the warmers, and now we're melting CFTKR's Caramelized Praline Zucchini throughout the house. Smells lovely - I love Carol's zucchini blends!

Sweet ~ We're watching the Puppy Bowl, too! Had to take DH to the airport for another business trip (another long one at 11 days). This will be the first Super Bowl game that we have "not watched" together in 22 years!

Honeybear - Weren't the puppies & kitties funny? :D I've never heard of a Catahoula Leopard dog and thought Fitz was a cutie. I think the Beagle/Schnauzer mix pup woulda come home with me if I'da been there...her little whiskery face was adorable! :wub: Hope the time your DH is away goes quickly 4 U. :(

Sweet....it didn't go very well with Daisy. :( The pup is a Shih Tzu Poodle mix and only about 13 weeks or so. She was chasing Daisy around the house like a nut. Daisy didn't know what to do and tried to snarl to keep her back but since she has no teeth...it wasn't very aggressive looking. I took her home after a bit. Poor girl. I think she's just too old to make friends at this point... [smilie=th_idontknow]

MaggieMae - Darn...I was hoping. The pup sounds like she has enuf energy to wear anyone out. :wacko: Even tho her teeth are missing, I bet Daisy still thought she was tuff stuff! :lol:

Jedda - Hope your little guy feels better soon!

I'm melting an eldery Mookie Doodle (what happened to her? [smilie=th_scratch] ) Cinnamon Bread Pudding. Maybe not as strong as it was originally, but still smells great!

Oh Jedda...I hope your little guy feels better soon! [smilie=th_balloons] Glad to hear those trucks are gone!

Sweet...oh gosh..."tuff" was definitely not the word...she was terrified and hiding behind me. She knew she was older and could not understand why the little one wasn't getting the picture. At one point she sounded like she was sneezing at the pup. I was wishing Cesar was there! [smilie=th_blij47-1]

Tonight it's...

Ultimate Bakery from CFTKR

Upstairs it's Santarini from CFTKR

I'm burning some candles this (chilly) morning.

Simple Living "Vanilla Cake"

Yankee "Macintosh Apple"

Haley's Heavenly Scents "Apple Noel" and "Apple Jack and Peel"

Hi everyone. Long time, no see. wanted to pop in. I see many a name I still remember. :) I've been catching up on posts and have to admit that I am so out of the loop with the new business abbreviation names. lol I usually stick to my 3 that I have for several years but am going to try venturing out to try a few of these new ones.

CFTKR bliss, Home sweet home in 2 melters, and falling leaves.

I used to be such a huge bakery fan but can honestly only do it in small doses anymore or I gag. ha! funny how smells change, huh?

Good Morning!

Susan-Nice to see you. It has been a long time.

Melting today-

SSS Starbucks and Homemade Country Sweet Muffins and Lemon Chiffon from a sweet CF friend.

Smells great in here!

Sweet ~ Sorry to say I didn't pay close attention to the Puppy Bowl the other day. I was doing what I do in the kitchen, but did catch a few glimpses. It wasn't long before the girls started looking up puppies online and then all I was hearing was cute puppies from the computer. [smilie=yes]

Okay...didn't sleep well last night because on of our zillion smoke detectors started chirping just as I was falling asleep. I spent the first hour and a half of my day trying to figure out which one it was on this floor. Changed out three, then was stumped in the Great Room wondering how in the heck I was going to get up there close to the 15 foot ceiling. :huh: A few minutes later, I heard the chirping closer and forgot about the plugged-in carbon monoxide detector. I found the culprit! [smilie=th_200912104451]

LSC Fresh Lilac

Shayz Lavender Rosemary

Homemade Sage & Citrus and German Chocolate Cake

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi, Susan! [smilie=th_wave]

Honeybear, why does stuff like that always have to happen when the DH's are out of town? <_< Glad you didn't have to change the one 15 feet high! :o

Melting Huckleberry Sage from Scentsy.

Hello everyone :)

I'm melting LCP Vanilla Bean Noel th_biggestgrin.gif

NMhoneybear - Ugh! How annoying! One of our carbon monoxide detectors just gave out on us last week.....right before bedtime! We first thought it was an alarm and got freaked out, then realized it was the failure chirp th_yellow5.gif