The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

Sweet Tarts of February

Good Morning!

[smilie=th_congratulations] Michele on the thread title...so cute!

This morning it's

Butterscotch Brittle by Fragrant Memories

Maple Walnut Fudge by Butterfly Lane...both from a CF pal! Thanks! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Long Cane Primitive Ice Cream Scoop Bread

Smells awesome in here! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a good one. :)

Good morning I hope everyone is feeling well and stayin cozy in their homes! This morning I happen to wake up at 4am as I can't seem to sleep in ever as my body just happens to wake up for work daily at this time. But to ease my mind I am burning:

FP Marshmellow mint

nice n sweet with small amount of mint

Scentsy

Black Rasberry Vanilla

"Yummy"

Have a wonderful weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Cyn - [smilie=th_oops_] It's Candlelove's thread title, not Puppy's. But they both have love in their name, so what could be more perfect for February?! [smilie=th_aa17] Great title Michele!

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle and melting LSC's French Vanilla Latte. I saw Punxsatawney Phil didn't see his shadow this morning, so he sez an early spring. [smilie=th_anyminute] He also didn't look so happy about being on tv and the big crowd. :lol: IDK - I think I'll check 2 C what Buckeye Chuck sez. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Morning, friends.

Great title, Michele! I can't believe January is over already. :huh:

YOCC Fluffy Key Lime Sugar Cookies and Pandora's Box ~ had to pop a second one in each of these warmers with the initial tart...throw was too light

LSC Virginia's Oatmeal Raisin Shortbread

Homemade Blackberry Musk and Rain

Have a nice day! :)

I didn't melt this afternoon cuz I had a pot of meat sauce for spaghetti cookin & the only scent I thought might go with that was garlic bread, [smilie=th_butbutbut] even if a waxie vendor sold that...don't think I'd be getting any. :blink: I'm ending the day melting 1803 Candles' Friendship from a generous CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Luv their melts! :wub:

Currently Melting/Burning Today:

Downstairs Living room - BBW 3 Wick Candle in Mint Chocolate

Upstairs Living room - Melting Front Porch Iced Cinnamon Rolls & Burning BBW 3 wick Candle Coconut Water.

Bedroom - Tiffany Candles Cotton Candy and Fluffy Marshmallow

Study - Tiffany Candles Fruit Loops & Yankee Candle in Bahama Breeze which has no scent throw...

You all come up with the cutest titles! This is another good one!

The allergic family member has gone...break out the melters! Starting with Clifty Creek Glazed Pears and Scentsy Grapefruit Blossom.

Yummy spaghetti Sweet! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Put on the peppermint tonight...

Blueberry Peppermint

Peppermint Cake

White Peppermint Tea

...all Front Porch

I hope the groundhog is wrong...I would like some "real" winter.

[smilie=th_Hnh5] It's SNOWING! :smileysnowangel:

Good morn, everyone. We have a little bit of snow. Melting: Zen by Scentsationals

Burning: Moonstruck, votive by Bridgewater

Verbena Water mini candle from BBW.

Mpfand - Thinking of U and hoping U got a good report from the ENT doc. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting Northern Lights Pumpkin Spice from a generous CF friend [smilie=The_Hi] - luv's me some pumpkin! [smilie=th_sign0162] I know lots will be watching the Superbowl today, but I'll be watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet - it's so adorable & funny! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Morning.

Fragrant Memories Ginger & Honey Teacakes this morning....mmmmmmm good! [smilie=th_c032]

Mpfand...as Sweet just said...I hope everything went well at the doctors yesterday! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Taking Daisy to meet the newest furry addition to our family today. My brother got a little pup for the family at Christmas and she is adorable! [smilie=th_huganimal] Meeting at my Dads so its neutral turf...Daisy is a house dog and usually does not do well with other dogs so the visit might be short lived. Here's hoping!

Have a good one. :)

Thanks for your concern, Maggie and Sweet. :wub: The ENT dr. confirmed that I do need hearing aids and also ordered an MRI to make sure I don't have a brain tumor because my ears tested so differently in 3 different frequencies. It's just a pre-caution so I'm trying not to get all stirred up about it. As far as long term solutions for my ear stuffiness there really isn't a "cure". My ears have a lot of scarring due to years of infections and there's nothing that can be done about that. She said to continue taking Zyrtec and try not to get sick. Ha! I'm melting Hemingway and Apple Press, both from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a good day! :)

Mpfand-Hope everything turns out well for you.

Melting HHS Hone Buttered Rolls, Toasted Amish and Amish Friendship Bread.

Thanks everyone re the thread title.

We are going to my brother and SIL's house later in the day for Super Bowl. Hope everyone enjoys the day!

Mpfand--MRIs aren't fun, but better to be safe. Hopefully they can do an open one. I had to get an MRI when they diagnosed my Meniere's several years back. It was loud, but not as bad as people told me it would be :)

Spaghetti sounds delicious! I'll be starting a big pan of mac & cheese shortly and roasting spiced almonds for a potluck party, so before the cooking begins, melting:

Pumpkin Masquerade - Wylde Ivy

Sparkling Vanilla - YC

Have a great day, everyone!

Kate

Taking Daisy to meet the newest furry addition to our family today. My brother got a little pup for the family at Christmas and she is adorable! [smilie=th_huganimal] Meeting at my Dads so its neutral turf...Daisy is a house dog and usually does not do well with other dogs so the visit might be short lived. Here's hoping!

MaggieMae - Awww...a new puppy! :wub: What breed is she? My dog is the same as Daisy, he's ok w/his brother, but when other dogs wander into the yard he screams like a banshee. [smilie=th_shout] Hope Daisy and the new puppy become good friends!

She said to continue taking Zyrtec and try not to get sick. Ha!

Mpfand - Try not to get sick? <_< Other than being a hermit (which has sounded appealing from time to time, kwim? :lol: ), did she have any suggestions how to accomplish that? As Rivercat suggested, if you're the least big claustrophic, it would be good to find an open MRI. Keeping you in my prayers for a good report!

I'm melting YC's Mulling Spices, one of my faves. [smilie=th_LOVE] It's an older one, but didn't get crumbly & still has plenty o' smell to it. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Good afternoon!

Mpfand ~ Sorry to hear the ENT had the same diagnosis about the hearing aids. The MRI wasn't so bad when I did one about 10 years ago. I didn't at the time, but you can ask them for a Valium or something. If I ever had to do it again, I would.

Sweet ~ We're watching the Puppy Bowl, too! Had to take DH to the airport for another business trip (another long one at 11 days). This will be the first Super Bowl game that we have "not watched" together in 22 years! [smilie=th_laughing] I am not a football fan, but sure do like to eat the snacks. [smilie=th_pardon]

YOCC Ma Petite Cherie, Zucchini Bread, and Blackberry Dumplings

Homemade Rain and Blackberry Musk still throwing

I forgot about the puppy bowl! Darn! I love to watch them drink water through the glass bottom bowl!

I am watching the Super Bowl - the lights just came back on. Ouch - someone is going to have a lot of 'splainin' to do! ^_^

Today is more Clifty Creek - (using up a basket of oldies) - Mountain Mist.

Hi all! Been a while since I posted, but wanted to check in. Hope you all are doing well and have an awesome February! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Lemon Bundt Cake-SMT

Apple Zucchini-CFTKR

Candles

Lemon Pound Cake-OOCC

Sugared Apple-YC

Hey Jason [smilie=The_Hi]

Mpfand...I am sure that the MRI must be a bit frightening due to the precaution they mentioned...but you are in my prayers that everything will turn out ok! I know you will get through this and I think you will love being able to hear better in the long run. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Honeybear...I hope the time goes quickly for you with your hubby gone...11 days is a long time.

Sweet....it didn't go very well with Daisy. :( The pup is a Shih Tzu Poodle mix and only about 13 weeks or so. She was chasing Daisy around the house like a nut. Daisy didn't know what to do and tried to snarl to keep her back but since she has no teeth...it wasn't very aggressive looking. I took her home after a bit. Poor girl. I think she's just too old to make friends at this point... [smilie=th_idontknow]

Tonight it's

Autumn Morn from CFTKR

Goodnight.