The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Hello fellow wax junkies

So nice to find a place where my wax obsession is welcomed instead of looked at with question. A little about myself; first i'm a guy, that might seem strange to some, but its perfectly explainable. i've been divorced for about 6 months, my x-wife was a wax junkie and i became rather use to the way our house always smelled of unique scent, she even went so far as to find "man" scents for my office and shop. after the divorce my smells went away, and i had grown rather fond of them so i set out online myself to learn a little about it and find man acceptable smells. i now have over 10 wax melters and on average of 20-30 candles through the house. (it's a big house so it takes a lot) My X- wife and i are still on good terms so she helps a lot in finding new places to find new scents, but so far i have discovered i am a big fan of anything with leather, tobacco, musk, or fig. Our kids have even went so far as learning to make candles, which works out good as it is a great thing to fill craft time and keep them busy.I'm excited to find a place where there is a bunch of great information in one place, it makes my web searches easier. I hope over the years i myself can contribute to this ever growing candle information source.

Welcome Nomad! I too love my house to smell nice. My husband is a fan of tarts and candles too. He will surprise me with a new candle or when he's traveling he will go into some gift shops to purchase something new. He has gotten used to the house smelling nice.

Welcome!! I have also just joined this site and I love wax and candles!! Everyone here seems really friendly!!

Welcome Nomad. We'd never question your wax obsession. It's perfectly natural around here.

Have you tried Colonial Candle's Leather scent? It's wonderful with hints of amber in it. I think they are discontinuing it, dry.gifwhich is a shame, but you may still find a few out there.