The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Good morning

Melting PUmpkin Chai Latte from Crosscreek and upstairs Fruit Loops from Lil Kitchen Candles

shortygal, I'd offer to send you a Cinnamon Glazed Donut tart, but sadly, that was my last one I melted yesterday [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Maggie, those lingering coughs are horrible...hate that! It usually takes me a full month to get rid of a cough.

Hope everyone has a great day

Thanks for the well wishes. Sweet, you're entitled to whine when you're sick. ;) Hope you feel better soon! Maggie, a lingering cough is the worst! Hope yours goes away soon!

My nose isn't completely blocked so I can still smell. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] It's my ears that are all stuffed up and it makes me dizzy. [smilie=th_a136]

I'm melting Strudel & Spice from Delightful Scents. Have a good one, everyone, and stay well!

Morning, all. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Feel better soon, Mpfand, Sweet, and Maggie. [smilie=group_hug]

CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Cake ~ Thanks, friend! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Sassy Girl Christmas Spice

Shayz Crystal Light Zucchini Lemonade

Homemade Vanilla Bean Noel

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Feel better mpfand, sweet and Maggie!!

Melting today some older stash from Auntie Di's-

Chocolate Turtle Brownie

Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookie

7 Layer Chocolate Cake

Thanks for the well wishes peeps! [smilie=th_326db8b3] MaggieMae - that's a nasty cough....have U tried Mucinex-D?

I'm melting Orchid Lakes' French Toast from a sweet CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] Smells very similar to others Stuffed French Toast...yummm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_teks0311] Guys!!!

Sweet...I have not tried Musinex D...Is that over the counter?

Changing up the scents:

Melting:

Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy

Burning:

Honey Pear Cider from Morenci Candles

[smilie=th_teks0311] Guys!!!

Sweet...I have not tried Musinex D...Is that over the counter?

Changing up the scents:

Melting:

Honey Pear Cider from Scentsy

Burning:

Honey Pear Cider from Morenci Candles

MaggieMae - Yep, it's either on the shelf or the behind the pharmacy counter & U have to ask for it. It's a little pricey, but I've found it 2 B helpful.

Those 2 Honey Pear Cider's smell very similar, don't they? I like em both! [smilie=yes]

Thanks Sweet...I already took Nyquil for tonight cause I'm tired of coughing...I'll go get the Mucinex 2morrow.

And yep...loving the Honey Pear Cider in both brands but the Morenci has a extra sweetness that reminds me of the old Yankee Spiced Pear. :)

G'night

Feel better soon, Maggie!

DH and I finally got good internet set up today. I feel like we've just joined the 21st century.

Earlier today I melted Day at the Spa from a CF pal, and now I'm very much enjoying LOL Orange Crumb Cake. Very similar to my favorite SH Orange Chiffon Cake. These are the kinds of scents I haven't been getting out of the new pillars.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning & Happy Friday!

I am starting off the day with Goose Creek Gingerbread Crisp thanks to a nice CF friend th_autumboy.gifThis one is toppoints.gif

Sweet and Maggie - I hope you are both feeling a bit better today!!

Good Morning and thank you for the well wishes! :)

This morning it has been...

HHS Peppermint Funnel Cake...don't really smell any funnel cake but I love peppermint so all is well.

Have a good one and be well. :)

[smilie=snoopy] Happy Friday! [smilie=snoopy] I'm going to venture out today and get some Mucinex. Melting Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake from LOL and Gooey Marshmallow S'more from BH&G.

Now melting PI South African Freesia. After many days of concentrating on candles only, I'm getting back into the swing of melting.

Maggie, I've been meaning to mention that your avatar is gorgeous. Good luck with the Mucinex. And if you ever want to read a fun chick lit book with a protagonist named Maggie, check out Confessions of a Slightly Neurotic Hitwoman by JB Lynn.

Hi everyone. Thanks goodness it's Friday. I haven't had much time to melt but this is what I been melting.

Burning: Cranberry, votive from Bridewater

Orange & Ginger candle from BBW

Melting: Vanilla Spice

Goodness gracious, I hope those of you who are under the weather are feeling better soon! [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

On this clear, cold day I'm melting Candle Dipper's Hot Toddy. It's really strong and yummy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

MaggieMae & Mpfand - There are several types of Mucinex (I've used the Mucinex-DM)- make sure U choose the one 4 your symptoms, or ask the pharmacist. I was also told to take acetaminophen (not ibuprofen) if it was needed for fever, etc. Hope you're both feeling better! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Nene's Christmas Magic - [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent for all winter long! :wub: Speaking of which....where'd winter go? [smilie=th_scratch] Our average temp right now is 32 and tomorrow it's supposed to be 61. :blink: Almost all our snow has melted. [smilie=th_cray] [smilie=th_sign0164]