The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Hi wax pals,

[smilie=th_teks0311] for your get well wishes for DH. He's exhausted, but so much better today. So far, with help from Ms. Chlorine, I've stayed clear of the bug. [smilie=th_yahoo]

Sweet, I hope you don't get any freezing rain. I'm not quite sure what that is, but it sounds pretty awful. [smilie=eek]

I'm melting LSC Peppermint Bark from a darling CF buddy. It's completely [smilie=th_fabulous1] and so is she!

Gail

Still have my Lavender Tea and PS Celtic Moonspice from FP going today. Love them so much. Order due in this week and just placed one the other day. I ordered a new burgundy hot plate warmer as I love my yellow one but not sure how long its going to last and must have a backup plan and I wanted a darker color too. So of course I had to throw in a few tarts from Angie to go along with the new warmer. I'm pretty set for wax at the moment.

Thanks for the words of kindness in regards to my emotional time right now. Its getting easier, but problem is Mau doesn't do change well. Ugh.....I wish I could work on this little problem of mine.

Hi there again...DS's team won! hockeyplayer.gifthBlueribboncongrats.gif

Just started melting CFTKR Sugar Cookie Bread Dough...a goody for sure

Maurie, nice to "see" you...thwelcomeback.gif

sweet, we have the same forecast 1sm110starstruck.gif

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Gingerbread Cookies from a generous CF friend th_fabulous1.gifth_teks0311.gif We have been out all day long and just got in a little while ago. Time for a cup of coffee! I need to check our forecast too, I think we might have freezing rain headed here tomorrow th_shout.gif

All YC votives so far today: Schnitzel with Noodles this morning and now Beachwood.

Thanks for the words of kindness in regards to my emotional time right now. Its getting easier, but problem is Mau doesn't do change well. Ugh.....I wish I could work on this little problem of mine.

Hear ya... change makes me very cranky. I hope it all settles down soon!

Kate

Isn't that a funny candle scent, Kate (the schnitzel one)? I have one, but have not had the nerve to burn it!

Today I have a candle burning that I found at a gift shop - Orange Spice from Estrella Soap.

Isn't that a funny candle scent, Kate (the schnitzel one)? I have one, but have not had the nerve to burn it!

Considering schnitzel is breaded meat, I had no idea what to expect but it's very soft and sweet, more like a buttery vanilla. (Thank goodness!) [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big]

Warm Woolen Mittens is definitely my fave out of that whole line.

Kate

Good Monday morning to everyone (is that an oxymoron? lol)

Survived a weekend of six 12 year olds camping out in my backyard, complete with bonfire and smores. My DH (who is home from Mexico for his 3 days out of 30) stayed up until 3:30am keeping the fire going for the boys! whew! I'm glad it's over but they had a blast-a party to remember.

Over the weekend I melted Merlin's Forest by CFTKR (one of my DS faves, for his party)

I just changed out to Midnight Embers by CFTKR (from a sweet CF friend)

and Home For The Holidays (I think this is a last year's leftover) also by CFTKR

Wishing everyone a wonderful week

Morning all. [smilie=th_326db8b3] DD #3 home from school with the fever. :(

Starting off the day with...

No name Maple Syrup Pancake Batter

LCP Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

LCP Stella's Bakery Shop...wonder who that's named after? [smilie=th_Whistle]

...really enjoying these LCP tarts. :)

Aria...Congrats on your DS win!

Laurie...Spunds like a great weekend for your DS. I used to camp in the yard...and so have my kids. FUN!

Have a good one and those with black ice...stay safe!

th_316785e4.gifGood morning!

I am melting LCP Iced Pumpkin Zucchini Bread :) We have a small amount of snow and some ice headed our way. It will be just enough to make the roads hazardous to drive on. DS has an early dismissal from school today and DH said he plans to leave work after lunch. That is a relief to me because DH has a bit of a commute to and from work, and he can't always leave when he should. I end up with a pit in my stomach until he makes it safely home.

Maggie - :( I am sorry your DD is sick, I hope she is better soon!

Aria - th_congratulations.gif to your DS's team!

SnowDayCatJumping.gif

snow2-1.gif Hi everyone...the boys got today off! We got a couple inches of snow last night and then it started to rain. So, there is a nice layer of ice on top of the snow. Ozzy didn't know what to make of it when I let him out this morning!

Melting Gingerbread from Thompson's...not my favorite gingerbread scent, but it's okay. It's a bit sharp.

Maggie, sorry to hear about DD...hope she feels better. Thanks on DS's teams win. He is sniffling a bit this morning...ugh. No fever, though, thank goodness. Yeah, where is Stella?? Yoo hoo, STELLA!!!

shortygal, I usually worry if DH has to drive in bad weather too. Luckily, he had scheduled today off because he has been traveling out of town so much that he decided to take a wee break.

I've got some sewing to do...patches on scout uniform for DS#2.

Have a good one!

Maggie ~ Sorry your DD isn't feeling well.

Aria ~ Congrats to you DS's team!

Today it's all CFTKR:

Sugar Cookie Latte

Holiday Cookie

Merlin's Forest

Raspberry Bear Claws

Blueberry Torte

Have a nice day.

Good Morning!!

It is snowing here!! We are only expecting about an inch though.

Maggie-Hope DD Feels better!

Aria-Congrats on DH's win!

Melting all pink from CCCC today-

Pink Love

Pink Serendipity

Pink Peeps

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hi. Melting: Zen by Scentsationls

Burning: Melon Strawberry votive, by Time & Again, finishing up

Yuletide Pure Radiance by YC. got this at Kohl's for a couple of bucks

MaggieMae - Is this the DD that came home with the fever on Friday or her twin? Hope she feels better soon! [smilie=yes]

Aria - Congrats to your DS on the win! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] And a snow day on top of it... [smilie=kewl] !! We got some snow/freezing rain/rain but enuf rain that it didn't freeze solid, more of a slushy icy snow - ugh! :(

I'm melting YC's Be Thankful from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] - great scent! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Thanks for the well wishes guys. You are very sweet. :)

Sweet...it's still the same child...this thing looks like its gonna be around for a while. :( Still hoping no one else gets it.

Still have LSC White Witch going upstairs...amazing. [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Must change up the downstairs...

Butterfly Lane Tropical Sugar Cookie Dough Bread... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Aria - [smilie=th_coffeespew] Love the kitty!

I hope everyone's snow and ice is mild and does not interfere with traffic. That is the worst part!

Tonight I am melting Pink Smoothie from The Temping Tart.