The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Morning. :)

Another cold morning here. Starting the day with Nene's Kitchen Holiday Cheer.

Have a good one.

Added Sassy Girl Butter Pecan Ice Cream.

Morning!

Guess I missed Carol's grand reopening. She's closed already. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

LSC Iced Praline Brownies ~ Hate to say it, but I am about to change this one out. It smells like stinky feet!!! [smilie=th_sSig_what] [smilie=th_puke]

LSC Pink Sugar Spruce

Shayz Warm Pink Vanilla Sugar

Hubby comes home tonight. Yay! This single parenting of two teenage girls is for the birds. [smilie=th_fear8]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

honeybear, glad your DH is coming home today!

On this cool, rainy morning I'm melting Vanilla Woods from Scent Sationals and Cedarwood Vanilla from Delightful Scents.

Hello phil_40.gif

Melting...

CFTKR ~ English Breakfast Zucchini Bread

CFTKR ~ Sugar Cookie Latte

Ava's ~ Pink Bread

ScentSationals ~ Churros

It stands for Long Cane Primitives :)

Thanks! Neat name and I may have to search them out....laptopkoffie.gif

I was up early to let Ozzy out, [smilie=th_806e4b7f] so I was able to order from Carol before she closed. [smilie=th_biggestgrin] [smilie=th_create]

Have a good one!

th_Hello_.gif

I'm melting LSC Iced Oatmeal Cookies :) I hope everyone is keeping warm, it is super cold here and the wind is howling!

Edit: I swapped out to Danish Butter Cookies from a sweet CF pal th_dancing_smile.gifth_teks0311.gif

NMhoneybear - I hate it when that happens! Coincidentally, I had a scent this week I had to dump because it smelled like feet th_th1ptgno.gif I think it was supposed to be Sticky Buns or something. I still don't get how tarts morph into a smell like that. I had one last week that smelled like vomit th_confused3.gif

Aria - I am a bozo and should have linked you to LCP in the first place lol th_foolish1.gif

Honeybear...glad your DH is on his way home to you! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f Your stinky feet tart doesn't sound too appealing...I wonder how those scents make it thru testing.

Michele...Candle Haven??? [smilie=th_OMG] I hope you enjoyed it!

Aria...good score with CFTKR! I heard she got over 100 orders in 2 hours! I have a couple LCP tarts here if you'd like me to send one out....I really like her stuff! :)

Melting

Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from Sugar & Spice....I think she has one of the best SCDB scents around!

Burning

Apple Pumpkin from Yankee

Busy week here at Sick Bay - DS had surgery yesterday, DH today. Gotta love the pain meds. (No, not for me, but don't think I haven't considered it with 2 uncomfortable men under this roof, :blush: LOL!

Debra - R your guys feeling better? One sick male is tough...but U had TWO? :wacko: U don't need pain meds, U need ---> [smilie=th_cocktail] :lol:

I was up early to let Ozzy out, [smilie=th_806e4b7f] so I was able to order from Carol before she closed.

Aria - How early did U have to have your order in? [smilie=th_anyminute] I checked her site as soon as I got home from work and expected that lots would be gone, but never expected her to be closed again. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Honeybear - Glad your DH will be home tonite! :thyay:

I'm melting Tiffany Candles' Pumpkin Spiced Zucchini Bread from a CF pal. Yummmm - a winner! [smilie=th_aa17]

Michele...Candle Haven??? [smilie=th_OMG] I hope you enjoyed it!

It actually lasted a long time. I still have quite a few left. I have TOO many tarts.

Debra-Hope the men in your house are feeling better.

Today we have some more oldies-

GHBT Old General Store and Grandma's Cupboard.

Good morning and [smilie=th_bb20]

Michele...glad to hear it threw well...she really made great stuff!

Debra...Get well wishes to your DH and DS! [smilie=th_balloons]

Starting the morning with a favorite...

Spotted Hogs Fried Cinnamon Dumpling.... [smilie=th_00000020]

snow-1-1.gif It's snowing here...yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have some yummo scents going right now...

Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters

CFTKR Toasted Sugar Corn Pudding Fluff

CFTKR Coffee Beans

shortygal, not to worry...I found the site and took a wee peek!

Maggie, I appreciate the LCP offer...I might order a few to try out. I'll let ya know!

sweet, lol...Ozzy got me up at about 4:45am. This is a full hour earlier than usual. So by the time I stumbled around, let him out, made coffee and placed my order it was probably 5:30am or so. Like I said, [smilie=th_create]

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Pinewood Derby is tomorrow!

I added Smoochin' by the Fire from Front Porch, which is playing very well with Marshmallow Fire. I added Sweet Dreams, also from Front Porch, to the master bedroom and bathroom. I'm really enjoying Front Porch tarts. May have to take a peek to see what scents she has available now...

I have TOO many tarts.

Michele ~ I say the same thing to myself FAR more than I care to admit. [smilie=th_paper-bag]

Just got back from yoga so I'm putting on a few tarts.

Grubby Hollow Appalachian Apple Butter ~ A gift from a sweet CF buddy [smilie=thank_you]

Shayz Blueberry Zucchini

Homemade Nag Champa, Cinnamon Rolls, and Sour Cream Spice Cake

TGIF! [smilie=th_yay]

It's snowing here too...Aria! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack I hope it keeps going...and going...and going!

Sadly, one of the twins came home from school with a fever...it looks like the flu has landed. Argh. I thought we might have dodged that bullet.

Added YC Apple Pumpkin to the CFD which is still going.

Hey Shortygal...how's the Zucchini Pastries? Sounds cool.