The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Maggie, happy belated birthday to your DS! I never realized how fast time flies until I had kids...

honeybear, that's way too early to be up! Hope you're able to get a nice, long nap later on.

Melting Cranberry Woods from Back Road Hobbies.

Hi All-

Busy weekend. Older DD home for the holiday weekend. My 2 DD's had me running. We went shopping on Saturday. Yesterday my DS's and my DSIL and their daughters went to a tea luncheon. It was absolutely wonderful. We loved it!! We are going to make it a yearly tradition. Not much time for melting though.

Melting all from HHS-

Lemon Pound Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread

Lemon Ice Cream Cake

Toasted Lemon Drop

It smells fabulous in here!!

All those lemon scents sound great, Michele.

I'm melting YC Dune Grass -- this is my second-to-last leftover chunk to melt from my large jar.

Thanks Honeybear and Mpfand...yea, they sure do get big quick!!!

Added CFTKR Berry Verbena upstairs...

Downstairs I think I'll go with..

Sassy Girl Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

;)

MaggieMae - Happy birthday to your DS!

Mpfand - How does BRH's Cranberry Woods compare to B&BW's?

I'm melting Nene's Holiday Cheer. I wouldn't classify this as a 'holiday' scent at all...just a really good one!

Mpfand - How does BRH's Cranberry Woods compare to B&BW's?

I haven't smelled B&BW's in a long time, but the one from BRH's is very sweet. I was hoping it would have a bit more "earthiness" to it.

Been melting R Moonshine Bread in a tealight warmer tonight. Not sure what they mean by moonshine as the only moonshine i know of is booze related and i don't pick up booze on this. Its been a great warming slightly bready scent that has thrown well, however I don't think I should have melted it in a tealight warmer as its been steadily been getting weaker over the 4 hours i've had it melting. Will have to try it in my partylite warmer to see if thats any better.

I couldn't bear the number of Christmas leftovers that I was going to tuck away for next year, so I grabbed a handful to melt while the weather is cold.

Tonight: YC - Silver Bells

Happy Birthday to your DS Maggie, my DS has the same birthday (my youngest), he turned 12 on Saturday.

Did anyone see the halo around the moon last night? Not sure if this will come out, but here's a pic: MoonHalo.jpg

Still haven't picked out any scents to change the warmers today, I swear I can still smell Carol's Winter Cabin and I hate to let it go!

Have a great day!!

th_316785e4.gif Good morning!

I am starting today with Zucchini Bread Noel from a generous CF friend th_LOVE.gifth_teks0311.gif

Starting today, the temps this week are supposed to nosedive...eventually ending up with negative wind chill temps in the evenings th_th1ptgno.gif I had to nag my older DS to take his heavier coat and gloves and hat to school. His idea of dressing warm is a hooded sweatshirt dry.gif

Morning.

Thanks Sweet & Laurie!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS too Laurie!

His idea of dressing warm is a hooded sweatshirt dry.gif

Shortygal...I know just what you mean, I kept telling mine to take his hat and gloves but I think he just ignored me. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Melting Scent Appeal this morning...Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream...yummy. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a good one. :)

Good morning!

Happy Belated Birthday to your DS, Laurie! I'll bet you made him a yummy cake! ;)

YOCC Blackberry Dumplings

Beezy Tarts Gain (Fresh)

Sassy Girl Pink Zucchini Bread

Shayz Lilac

Shayz Pink Strawberry Jam

YOCC Ma Petite Cherie

Have a good day. [smilie=th_balloons]

Hi there...winter-7650.gif

Hope everyone's doing well...we were without power for a whole day on Sunday. Of course, we have a generator, so technically we had some power!

Melting Holiday Cheesecake from Ava's Country Cupboard and also Triple Threat from Butterfly Lane edd7555606577aebb5898ecf40be036c.gif

I also had to make sure my boys were dressed warm for the bus stop this morning!rollingpin.gif

Maggie, Happy Belated Birthday to your DS!

Laure, another Happy Belated Birthday to your DS...cool pic of the halo!

Thanks Aria!

I am glad you have your power back...a generator is great...but full power is better...much better!!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Honeybear...sorry to hear your YOCC tarts have no throw. I'm surprised...I've only ordered once but they were strong. Are all of yours low throwers?

After a crazy day at work...it's Goose Creek Gingerbread Crisp...strong and yummy! And a YC candle in Apple Pumpkin.

Upstairs..still CFTKR Berry Verbena...think this one will go forever! :)

Have a good one.

Did anyone see the halo around the moon last night?

Laurie - I didn't see a halo, but I did notice a star (or planet? [smilie=th_pardon] ) was really really close to the moon - about an inch away. Ok - an inch in my eyesight measurement, anyhow. [smilie=th_foolish1] Happy birthday to your DS! [smilie=th_blij40]

Aria - Did U lose your power on Sunday because of the high winds? Glad U had a generator! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Nene's Balsam & Citrus - great scent for winter! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Uber cold here, only a high of 11 today w/windchill below 0, so a lot of schools were closed today.