The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Honeybear - Glad the surgery is over for your DD - hope she's doing well. I saw on CFTKR's FB that she's supposed to re-open next week, on the 24th. [smilie=snoopy]

Katz - Poor Mr Tip - what an amazing guy! The important thing is that he is eating & drinking - even if it's outside.

My friend's DH worked in St Charles back in the mid 90's and when she would go to visit, she said there were lots of great shops there - you'll have to check it out & see if it's still like that when U visit your DS. :ssshopping:

I have heard this too, so I am very excited to make a trip some time soon.

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Lemon Spice from a CF pal. [smilie=th_wave] I was so curious about this one - such a unique combo of scents - but they all play together well....very good scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Honeybear - Glad the surgery is over for your DD - hope she's doing well. I saw on CFTKR's FB that she's supposed to re-open next week, on the 24th. [smilie=snoopy]

Katz - Poor Mr Tip - what an amazing guy! The important thing is that he is eating & drinking - even if it's outside.

My friend's DH worked in St Charles back in the mid 90's and when she would go to visit, she said there were lots of great shops there - you'll have to check it out & see if it's still like that when U visit your DS. :ssshopping:

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Lemon Spice from a CF pal. [smilie=th_wave] I was so curious about this one - such a unique combo of scents - but they all play together well....very good scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I am looking forward to making a trip to check out the shops in St. Charles. I have heard it's a cool town.

Tip has a check-up this afternoon, so hopefully the Vet thinks he is doing much better.

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the upcoming wedding Katz!! Very exciting! Hope your DS feels better soon! [smilie=th_balloons] And your poor little Kitty. [smilie=th_catkiss] My Daisy eats alone when she is feeling sick too!

Honeybear....glad your DD came through the surgery well! :)

Changing up the scents:

Upstairs it's Pink Dragon from Orchid Lake Candles

Downstairs it's Pink Peppermint Cake from Scent Appeal

:)

Thanks for the well wishes and I do think Tip is on the mend...th_catkiss.gif

Just changed out a melter to CFTKR Cinnamon Indian Bread from a CF friend. Great!

Also added Can Do Cornbread.

Update: I am going to change out the Cornbread due to lack of scent. Does anyone else find that Can Do tarts lose their scent over time as compared to some like CFTKR that stay strong for a long period of time?

Lit up a Yankee Candle in Apple Pumpkin....thinking of what to melt with that. [smilie=th_scratch]

Think I'll go with Goose Creek Apple Spice. :)

Katz~ Glad to hear Tip is doing better! [smilie=th_blij81]

Good ones today!

- Pink Passion (YOCC) - good throw even with one tart...a "fresh" pink sugar scent...I love it!

- Mallow Zuccinin (Sniff My Tarts) - these are the best of my SMT stash - really good (need 2 tarts)

- Cranberry Balsam (TBG) - very good!!

CCCC Sugared Pecans going now. Smells great!!

FP Pumpkin Spice Cake still going strong from this morning and CFTKR Cinnamon Indian Bread still has a good throw going...Winners!

Cookie - Hope you're feeling much better now! [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Debra - Yeouch....I bet that hurt! [smilie=th_cha66] Did U hear a verdict....cast or surgery for your DS?

Update: I am going to change out the Cornbread due to lack of scent. Does anyone else find that Can Do tarts lose their scent over time as compared to some like CFTKR that stay strong for a long period of time?

Michele - I have some elderly Can-Do tarts that are still fine. Is it just the Cornbread scent you've noticed losing the scent or more than that one? I don't have a lotta luck with cornbreads....many don't have much scent 4 me. [smilie=th_pardon]

Shortygal - Does having company = no waxies 4 U this weekend? :(

I'm melting BH&G's Oatmeal Cookie - yummmers! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Candlelove - so far my Can Do tarts have held the scent!

Sweet - we are off to surgery Monday am...

Tonight is Island Spa from Woodcraft.

Michele - I have some elderly Can-Do tarts that are still fine. Is it just the Cornbread scent you've noticed losing the scent or more than that one? I don't have a lotta luck with cornbreads....many don't have much scent 4 me. [smilie=th_pardon]

Sweet-Maybe it was the Cornbread scent. It was very light.

Candlelove - so far my Can Do tarts have held the scent!

Debra-I hope I have better luck with the rest of them. Good luck with your DS's surgery.

th_316785e4.gif Good morning!

I am melting Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters thanks to a kind CF friend hello.gifcloud_9.gif

sweet - Our company should be coming later this afternoon, so after that I won't be melting th_fear8.gif I know not everyone is crazy about waxies like me, so I will refrain while they are here lol.

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra~ Good luck with your DS's surgery on Monday.

Shortygal~ Enjoy your company this weekend! :)

This morning it's:

Blueberry Clouds from LSC

Apple Blueberry Bread from Front Porch

Fruit Loops Zucchini from Lil' Kitchen Candles- from a sweet CF pal- [smilie=th_wave] Thanks! This smells awesome- this company was on my "to try" list and I am excited to see what happens. Did anyone order when she opened yesterday? I was very tempted and then saw she had 8 pages of sales as of last night! [smilie=th_OMG] Think she's gonna be very busy fillin' those orders! I'm still trying to sit on my hands....

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Caramel Apple by Bridgewater.

Burning: Raspberry Fizz from T J Maxx, 2 wick candle

Melon Strawberry, votive by Time & Again.

The gentleman that I have been buying Time & Again tarts & votives is going out of business [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Fruit Loops Zucchini from Lil' Kitchen Candles- from a sweet CF pal- [smilie=th_wave] Thanks! This smells awesome- this company was on my "to try" list and I am excited to see what happens. Did anyone order when she opened yesterday? I was very tempted and then saw she had 8 pages of sales as of last night! [smilie=th_OMG] Think she's gonna be very busy fillin' those orders! I'm still trying to sit on my hands....

MaggieMae - I just checked out her etsy store and if there were 8 pages of sales last nite....most are gone today. :blink: I don't see scent descriptions...am I missing em? I've been window shopping & wanting to put waxies in a cart, too :) - that's a good idea 'bout sittin on your hands. [smilie=th_giggle]

I'm burning B&BW's Merry Cookie candle and melting an unknown vendor's Absolute Coffee. Sometimes I'll get a whiff of cookie & sometimes coffee [smilie=th_smilies-2] - awesome scent combo & a good way to start the day!

Added Hendrix from Scentsy to the upstairs melter. :)

Yep Sweet...she doesn't have much left now and I can't find a full scent discription list either..she only discribes a couple. :o I was wondering what carnival smelled like. But if you go into the "sales" tab...she had 168 sales for Jan 18th alone!!!! I'm thinking that TAT might be longer than anticipated. I'm hoping to buy some when all the "hub bub" dies down. The tart I received as a gift is super strong.

Hi there...

Gave Ozzy a bath earlier today pinkbadenvd8.gif...he looks extra handsome now! He smells good too! :wub:

Lit a bunch of candles after I did some cleaning and sprucing up around the house...cleaningtoliet.gif vacuum.gifLLS-balayer.gif

Slatkin & Co. ~ Holiday Gumdrop

YC ~ Be Jolly

Candleberry ~ Country Christmas

Aspen Bay ~ Apples N' Spice

Maggie & sweet, I have tried LKC once before. Ordered 5 or 6 clamshells and the TAT was very quick. I think they are RTS. I don't think she has a scent description page...just a list of the scents she carries.

- Pink Grapefruit Noel (Luna Bleu) - very good

- Hibiscus Temptations (Candle Dippers) - pretty nice...good throw

- Bittersweet (Scentsible Scents) - always nice

- Winter Woodland (TBG) - pretty good and good throw

Debra, I hope the surgery goes well for your DS on Monday.

Melting Monkey Bread from Aunt Nena's.