The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Morning. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Getting a later than usual start. There was a 2-hour delay for school because of the snow. It sure is pretty as it comes down and blankets everything, but then makes a mess of the roads here. Since we get it so infrequently, NO ONE really knows how to drive in it, myself included. [smilie=th_pardon]

Spotted Hog Lemon Blueberry Muffins

CCCC Cashmere

Beezy Tarts Fresh Peaches

Homemade Blueberry Cheesecake

Have a good one!

Hi friends...and thanks to sweet&spicy, Maggie, and shortgal for the thoughtful birthday wishes for DS! We had a good time at Benihana last night!

Yesterday, I went through my tarts and put most of the Fall and Christmas scents away for next year. I always have more than I can use for the holidays. It's always fun the next year when I pull them out and can enjoy the rest of them.

Have a couple different scents melting, but they're blending nicely...

Nene's ~ Cranberry Chutney

Ava'a Country Cupboard ~ Pink Bread

Crosscreek ~ Serendipity

Homemade tart from a pal ~ Banana Cream Pie....love and thanks!

Like I said, these are blending nicely and it smells awesome in here...kinda fruity!

honeybear, hope the kids do okay with the wisdom teeth! What a nice weekend you had! Did your snow melt already?

Heart_Balloon_Emote_by_artsyfart-1.gif See you gals later!

Honeybear - Snow....lucky U! :smileysnowangel: How much snow did U get?

I'm melting CFTKR's Vanilla Pumpkin Cream from a CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] From the name, I wasn't expecting the spice to it, but, it's pumpkin :wub: , so it's good with me!

Yesterday:

- LOL Scorpio - very good, strong, and lasted two days!

- Sniff My Tarts North Woods Christmas - almost zero throw

- YOCC Urban Cowgirl - good...need two tarts for my YOCC melts for a good throw

Today...just starting out :)

Good Morning, it's raining on and off here and I'm praying that the patch job on the roof worked and my computer doesn't get doused again. I cover it whenever I'm not around. ugh

:(

It's been crazy warm here, and my apple tree blossomed, now it's supposed to get cold again, so there goes all the potential fruit. Can't win.

:(

Re-running Country Splendor, I think it's from Haley's Heavenly Scents, not totally sure.

Recently melted Eucalyptus Ice by Can-Do (a fave but not stellar throws this time except in my room)

Serendipity by Haley's (not much stying power, but started off strong - maybe we just got used to it)

:)

Enjoy your day everyone.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with Grubby Hollow Colonial Home, thanks to a nice CF friend th_wave.gif th_dancing_smile.gif

It is a snow day here, DS's school is canceled. We didn't get tons of snow, maybe 3 inches or so? I think there might be sleet moving in eventually. I hope everyone is keeping warm!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe. Morning all...

Starting the day with a trip to the groomers and Hansel & Gretel's House by Dream Tarts....trying to break into my MEGA stash of Dream Tarts that I stockpiled when they closed. ;)

I'm jealous of your snow Shortygal!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Have a great one. :)

Good Morning! :) DH and DS are now sick with the same crud I had. I feel so bad, especially since DS has mid term exams this week. :( Melting Caramel Pear Crisp from Scentsy. Love this one!

Okay, don't laugh, Sweet ~ I think we got maybe an inch of snow (if that) on Monday. Pathetic, huh, that we get school delays with that little? :rolleyes:

Since we have snow on the ground and it is so cold out...15 degrees at the moment...I am melting some Christmas scents.

CCCC It's A Noel Holiday and I'll Be Home For Christmas

Sassy Girl Winter Hug ~ Love this one!

Homemade Cranberry Peppermint & Tin Star

Stay warm! [smilie=th_autumboy]

SnowmenBlinkie.gif

Hello friends...

Melting a couple really good ones right now

CFTKR Orange Caramel Flapjack

A Primitive Glow ~ Cinnamon Bun

Happy Melting!

Hi everyone. Melting: Pink Roses by Front Porch.

Burning: Raspberry Fizz from T J Maxx

Orange & Ginger from BBW

Calling for Snow tonight & tomorrow, yuck.

Mpfand...Hoping your DS and DH feel better soon!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Changed the upstairs melter to:

Almost Country Sheets of Satin...lovely.

Downstairs is fading fast...changing to:

Dinstinctly Pink Zucchini Pie and Cinnamon Sprinkled Zucchini....Lemonmeringuepiess post got me hankering to try some DP tonight. :)

Changed the melters out. Only one going LOL Vanilla Crack. DH and DD don't always care for too much scent. DD is tired of people telling her she smells like candles.

mpfand-Hoping your son and husband feel better soon!!