The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Mpfand...I am sorry to hear about your hearing loss! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_] I am sure this was unexpected news but they have really improved the aids these days. Not as much background noise and really not noticeable once in your ears. If you do decide to get them, I hope you adjust to them quickly.

Christy...feel better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Still have the T or T going downstairs and White Witch from LSC upstairs....that one has been going for days!!!!

Changed up the downstairs melters to:

Winter Dreams from Tiffany Candles

Thanks for the kind words, everyone. I'm still trying to process the news, but I really am grateful that there's a solution. Melting Amish Quilt from LOL.

I am glad there is some help for you, mp! It must be miserable to not hear as well as you want to.

No melting for a day or two, family member staying here that has allergies. I will smell vicariously through all of you!

Oh my goodness...what a night! The winds were whipping and banging on the windows so loudly that I didn't get a stitch of sleep until 4am when I decided to move downstairs to get 2 hours on the couch. Argh.

Put on Cozy Kitchen from CHS this morning....terrific.

Have a good one. :)

Good morning!

Melting Glazed Walnut spice and Spiced Orange and Cinnamon from Swan Creek...both are very yummy! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Have a great day everyone!

th_hello.gif

I'm melting LSC Southern Creme Brulee th_happy.gif

Maggie - Same here with the wind! I didn't sleep well last night and I am feeling blah today. I had to go fix our mailbox that fell over from the high gusts th_fear8.gif

Skylar ~ Just noticed your avatar. It was like a "hello" from my Mom Billie who passed away right after Thanksgiving. Cardinals were her favorite birds. :) Today would have been her 90th birthday and last night I was with her family in her memory.

Maggie ~ Sorry you didn't get a good nights' sleep. Hopefully tonight you will be able to make up for it. The wind has been blowing like crazy here for the past couple of days, too. :wacko:

Christy ~ Hope your headache goes away soon.

LSC Peppermint Snow Cookies

YOCC Elf Sweat

Homemade Vanilla Bean Noel, Christmas Tree, & Gingerbread ~ I know...the holidays are over, but I'm still doing Christmas scents. [smilie=th_pardon]

Have a nice day, everyone!

Thanks Honeybear...of course my boss called me up to come in early...surprisingly I made it thru the day without falling asleep! LOL

Shortygal...did ya catch a few winks at least?

The Cozy Kitchen had no scent by the time I got home from work...I hope the dog enjoyed it while it lasted. ;)

Now it's:

Apple Cinnamon Funnel Cake from FP downstairs and

Sweet Dreams from LSC upstairs

:)

MaggieMae - Do U usually keep waxies melting during the day for your pup? Does Daisy's have a fave scent? [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Honeybear - Glad to C I'm not the only one still melting the Christmas sniffs - I like em all winter long. [smilie=th_sign0162]

I'm melting CFTKR's Homespun Goodness and it's oh-my-goodness-good! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] We had high winds here, too with a little snow. The wind blowing the snow make it look like a mini blizzard at times. :smileysnowangel:

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with LSC Carrot Cake :) I am not sure how long I'll keep this one in. It's one of those times where in one whiff you are enjoying it, and the next sniff you aren't sure.

Maggie - Coffee was my friend yesterday! It is always my friend, but it really helped yesterday icon_lol.gif

I switched out to OPT Peanut Crunch th_shewiggle.gif

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe morning...

Sweet...LOL...Welp, if Daisy has a favorite scent...it's not sold in tarts. From the smell of her after she rolls around in the yard...she's got TERRIBLE taste! [smilie=th_gagme]

Shortygal...oh yea...coffee! [smilie=th_316785e4]

This morning it's

Sassy Girl Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread.

Have a new one. :)

Good morning! So happy it's Friday--this has been a very long week.

mpfand--I hope your ENT visit goes well today! My best friend had to get hearing aid a couple years ago and was surprised at how comfortable and unobtrusive they ended up being.

Started burning Henri Bendel Vanilla Woods this morning, but ended up snuffing it because it was just too overwhelming first thing [smilie=th_yellow5] Not sure what I was thinking...

Hoping my Wylde Ivy order arrives today. [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Kate

Good morning!

Its Saturday where I am so it means my big burning day.

Currently melting in my study Tiffany Candles Pink Loops tart.

In the Lounge room, BBW Coconut Water 3 Wick candle and BHG Creamy Tahatian Coconut

In the Bedroom Tiffany Candles Coconut & Pineapple wax tart & in the bathroom BBW Fresh Balsam 3 wick Candle