The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Aria - Ok...spill the beans. I looked at the damage threads & there was none from U. [smilie=th_tease-1] What were U able to snag from CFTKR?

MaggieMae - It's about time U got some snow! :thyay: Hope it's a false alarm & your DD doesn't have the flu. My sis had the tummy variety a few weeks ago - NO fun! :wacko:

I'm melting Cheryl's Spiced Pumpkin Nectar. Haven't melted this in a while and kinda forgot how much I like this scent. Deeelish! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Thanks Sweet..I hope it's gone quick whatever it is! (Fingers crossed)

It's still snowing...but it's not supposed to last. :(

Well...changed to Wackadoodle...which is a sugar cookie scent....very yummy.

:)

Thank you for the "boy's" get well wishes!

Tonight is Huckleberry Layne - Stonehenge.

(I am afraid I have too many tarts, too Candlelove - and some oldie, oldies!)

Up early... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting Ultimate Bakery Shop - CFTKR

Maggie, hope it's not the flu!!!!

sweet, I'm trying to remember what I ordered...it was so early in the morning!!!! Let's see...Coffee Latte Zucchini, Burnt Cream, Celtic Sugar Cookie, Serendipity Sugar Cookie, Lavender & Moonspice, Cherry Slush cuttable donut, Pink Sugared Serendipity, Orange Caramel Flapjacks, Orange Caramel Zucchini, Flapjacks Sampler, Aveda Shampure, Plum Pudding, Kitchen Spice, and two of the chunky muffins in VBN/Raspberry Coconut and Ultimate Bakery Shop/Sugar Cookie. I think that's it...lol.

Need more coffee......

th_316785e4.gif Good morning!

I am starting out with LSC Coconut Cream Pie :)

Maggie - I hope the flu doesn't stick around at your house very long! The zucchini pastries scent was nice, just reminded me of zucchini bread with maybe a little cinnamon or something.

Thanks Aria and Shortygal...she's not up yet...we'll see if she has a fever today.

You got lots of yummy sounding scents Aria! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Shortygal, thanks for the info on ZP...thought it might be a bit more exciting. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Starting up last nights melts...will change them soon.

Good morning. Didn't sleep well at all last night, so have been up since the crack of dawn.

Maggie ~ Hope your DD is feeling much better today.

Aria ~ Your CFTKR order sounds fantastic! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] YUMMO! Hoping I can get in an order as soon as she opens again. I'll have to set my alarm. Being a couple of hours behind her doesn't help much either.

Mostly Carol tarts today...

CFTKR Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Lemon Noel, Decadent Lemon, Ultimate Sugar Cookie, and Sticky Licky Buns

...and put on my very last Beezy tart in Fresh & Clean for the girls downstairs

It's starting to smell AMAZING in here! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Aria - Some great waxie's from Carol heading your way! [smilie=kewl]

Good morning. Didn't sleep well at all last night, so have been up since the crack of dawn.

Hoping I can get in an order as soon as she opens again. I'll have to set my alarm. Being a couple of hours behind her doesn't help much either.

Mostly Carol tarts today...

CFTKR Sugar Cookie Dough Bread, Lemon Noel, Decadent Lemon, Ultimate Sugar Cookie, and Sticky Licky Buns

It's starting to smell AMAZING in here! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Honeybear - It's so frustrating not sleeping well. :( Hope U can get a lil powernap in today. All those scents sound wonderful together....like stepping into a bakery! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I'm hoping it's just cuz she was closed for a while & everyone was chomping at the bit when she reopened that she was inundated w/orders. Seems to be harder & harder to snag Carol's new stuff. I luv her and her waxies, but there's no way I'm getting up @ 4am to try & beat someone to the checkout. [smilie=th_sign0164]

I'm burning B&BW's Tis the Season candle (thumbs up! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] ) on this snowy morning. Don't 'spose I've ever mentioned it :D , but I [smilie=th_LOVE] snow! [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=hijacked] I'm not on FB, but do look at several pages open to everyone. This morning when I tried, I either get a message to download a FB file, or a page of what looks like hieroglyphics. Anyone know what's up?

Maggie, I hope your DD wakes up feeling much better!

Starting this cloudy, rainy day with Maple Toddy from Goose Creek.

[smilie=th_hello] and Happy Saturday!

I'm melting Candle Dippers' Spiced Cranberry, and I can actually smell it in spite of all the bleach! DH has gastroenteritis. I think the poor guy is starting to improve. I've been running around wiping bleach on everything, trying to keep the bug away from me. [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek]

MaggieMae, I hope your DD is on the mend today.

Gail (If I can reach it, I'm gonna bleach it!)

thcorvettewaving1.gifOkay, back from the races...lol. DS's car came in 1st and 2nd a number of times...he was thrilled. One of his den mates got 1st place overall!thenx.gif

Just added Carol's 7Up ZB to the mix...a long time favorite...yum.

Gail, sorry about DH...your post made me chuckle though! rotfl2.gif You are too silly. I drive my boys crazy telling them to wash their hands all the time.

sweet, I am looking forward to this order. I think once she opens back up there will still be plenty of goodies to snag! Don't fret my dear... I haven't a clue about the weird stuff on FB...hmmm....anyone else??

honeybear, hope you can get a nap in today nap.gif I feel like I need one too!yawn.gif

Michele, wow...I haven't ordered from Angie's in ages...is she still around??

Maggie, how's your "baby" doing today?

shortygal, Coconut Cream Pie drool.gif

Have a good one...ballonenbloemen.gif

Gail, hope your DH feels better soon! Best of luck with the bleach approach.

Over the past couple days I melted Day Spa (from a friend, thanks!), and today it's LOL Deep Fried Vanilla Apples.

Got some family drama/stress going on today. Hopefully things will smooth out soon.

Puppy - Hope your DH is feeling better soon! My sis had the GI flu a few weeks ago, but her DH didn't get it - so I'm hoping you'll be A-ok, too! ;)

Christy - Hope your family drama is short lived. [smilie=th_bighug-1] I've got kitty drama going on here [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] ....makes me wonder if there's a full moon or sumthin....? [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

I'm melting HHS' Granma's Iced Lemon Biscotti from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] & I'm in lemony heaven! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Ending this evening with Front Porch's Pink Celtic Moonspice and something Lavender upstairs from FP as well. Oh Lavender Tea is what I have going upstairs. Front Porch has become one of my favorite vendors again. CFTKF and FP for my tarts, are my top 2!!!

Miss you guys lately, but its been a tough time here. My son and his GF of almost 4 years broke up and its been an emotional roller coaster for all of us. We had become close with the family, spending just this past Christmas with them and it was just so sudden (on my son's part). I didn't understand at first and was very confused. After talking with him, I get it now. They had been dating since senior year of HS and are now 22 and well I guess he just wasn't "sure" anymore. We are all sad but starting to come to terms with "change". Her mom texted me and is at a loss for words and feels awful and doesn't want to lose my friendship. Not sure how we do that.......ugh! I do love these people and they are a fantastic family. Sorry to ramble but it helps letting it out. :)

Thanks Honeybear, Mpfand, Gail, Michele, & Aria... She still has a low grade fever and a sore throat...we'll see how long this lasts. :(

Gail...Get well wishes to your DH [smilie=th_balloons] I hope you stay clear of that bug!

Christy...hope things look brighter for you and your family soon.

Aria... [smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your DS!

Sweet...yep...I do believe tonight is a full moon...or close to it....just looked it up...tonight at 1238 am. Yikes.

Maurie...I hope you guys can work something out. Maybe you all just need a bit of time to adjust to the change.

Tonight it's

Amish Patchwork Quilt from County Line

Upstairs was

Pink Panties from Tiffany and now it's

White Witch from LSC

Melting Boo Berry ZB from a sweet cf pal...really good and very strong!ty3-1.gif

Off to DS's hockey game in just a bit...have a good one!

I'm burning B&BW's Tis the Season candle again this morning - good one! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Rollercoaster of weather predicted this week for my area - from freezing rain/snow to rain to snow again. Sure hope we don't get any freezing rain. I can do snow...but freezing rain... :wacko:

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Hope you don't get that freezing rain, Sweet...I know what ya mean! Scary.

This morning I have been enjoying the coffee scents...

Pumpkin Caramel Latte from Sassy Girl

No name Marshmallow Coffee scent

Have a good one. :)