The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Aria, I feel like your little guy in the ice cube! Will we ever get warm around here? I live in an odd area that will get a swatch of snow and a half mile over - nada! People think I am crazy when I complain about the snow.

Busy week here at Sick Bay - DS had surgery yesterday, DH today. Gotta love the pain meds. (No, not for me, but don't think I haven't considered it with 2 uncomfortable men under this roof, :blush: LOL!

Melting Nessa's Flowering Herbs.

Today i melted

Pics, petals and scents Nana's Apple and Banana Juice in a tealight warmer, the scent was nice, the apple sweetened it up well however I didn't find it threw very well, probably wouldn't buy this scent again

R's Vanilla dipped Apples in a tealight warmer, I'm usually not a fan of vanilla but this was lovely, I got mostly a sweet apple. It was a nice strong scent and threw well for the 4 hours my tealight lasted for, could probably get another burn out of it.

Tiffany's Cookies and Cream in a tealight warmer, this is in the old wax I got from a destash although from the looks of things its pretty new. I found this a very light scent on both cold sniff and when warmed with not much throw, maybe i'll try the two tarts i have left at the same time next time.

Morning all. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Cold as can be here...gotta be 10 degrees out there and no sign of the bus showing up. Poor kids.

This morning it's

Sassy Girl Christmas Wish...love this scent. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Finally...the bus pulled up 20 minutes late. Have a good one.

th_316785e4.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with Nene's Home Baked Bread on this very cold morning.

Maggie - It's hard enough having to wait in this type of cold, but for an extra 20 mins? Poor kiddos th_anyminute.gif

Good Morning, Burning Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup and melting for second day YC Apple Pumpkin. Our weather has also turned very cold this morning it was 24 degrees.

Very cold here this morning too!! 10 degrees outside but it feels like 0!

I don't mind cold weather but this is too cold.

Melting today-

Grumpy Girl Creme de la Creme from yesterday. It still has a little life yet.

LSC Cafe Valenciano

LSC Bear Claws

BH&G's Country Kettle corn....yummmmy :))

Good Morning Everyone! I am sooo excited! Late yesterday afternoon I got my very first order from Front Porch Candles. I only ordered the

"Pink Sampler". At 5am I started melting Pink Serendipity. LOVE IT!! It kinda smells like Scentsy's "Sugar" but without that sickening sweet head achey tummy achey note. If all the tarts are as good as this one, I will be a new customer. 1 tart is all I needed to make my kitchen and living/dinning room area smell great. Good value, great smell, and top notch scent throw.

Hope your DH has a great day, mpfand.

I'm melting a Rockstar dupe from a friend. All set for a cozy day at home studying.

:hello: I'm melting Can-Do's Amish Spice today. Such a perfect little tart. [smilie=th_00000020]

Happy 50th to your DH, Mpfand!

Sunlight, enjoy your first FP order. How exciting!

It's been a busy, productive, and fun month around here. So far, things are looking up in 2013. I have lots of forum catching up to do, so off I go. [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Gail

brr-1.gif Hi friends...still freezing cold here!

Melting Gingerbread Latte from Nene's and Old Village Tavern from HRP...smelling great. I'd order both of these scents again!

Maggie, omg, those poor kiddos waiting for the bus!!! 99-1.gif

mpfand, hope DH has a great birthday! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

sweet, yes, the wind knocked down several trees and then down came the wires!!!! We love our generator...DH can hook it up so we can pretty much have power to everything. However, to conserve on gas, we don't use any unnecessary appliances or anything. The main things are the heat and fridge! Oh, and the blowdryer and coffeemaker!!! lololol! thinnocent.gif

sunlight, enjoy your tarts and [smilie=th_welcome]

shortygal, what is LCP?

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm.

I started the day off with

Fussassmcgee Chocolate Bon Bon in a partylite warmer. This was sent as a sample near Christmas and i've never seen it on there scent list, but its basically a mint chocolate scent heavy on the chocolate (looked so much like a sweet my bf nearly ate it lol), this was probably no more than 1/2oz but boy did this little thing throw, i had it on 12 hours straight and I could still smell it. Great scent, wish i could buy more.

Yankee Spiced Orange in a tealight warmer, this is another very strong tart, a tart orange with mostly clove. So strong i may have to blow it out in a minute, not that i'm complaining as i haven't melted yankee in awhile after so many duds.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DH Mpfand!!!

Gail, glad things are looking up in 2013...I <3 Amish Spice too!

Sunlight...glad you are liking FP!!!

Changed up the scents...

Amaretto from Dream Tarts

LOL - Marshmallow Fire

I made Beef Stew today in the crock pot and I'm about to put bread in the oven to bake. mmm mmm. Come on over. th_dancing_smile.gif

MaggieMae - Those poor kids! :o That's just downright dangerous when it's that cold. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Mpfand - Happy bday to your DH! That's a milestone...R U going out to celebrate? [smilie=party]

Jules - Perfect meal for a winter day.....save me some...I'm on my way! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm melting Can-Do's Spiced Nuts from a CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - smells good in here!

Mpfand-Happy Birthday to your DH!

Jules-Great meal for a winter night.

Switched the Grumpy Girl for Homemade Brown Sugar Pound Cake from a sweet CF pal. Delicious!!

DH says thanks for all the birthday wishes. :) Sweet, I made him his favorite for dinner tonight, chicken enchiladas. We'll go do something fun this week-end to really celebrate. [smilie=yes]

For the rest of the evening I'm melting a favorite of DH's, Banana Nut Bread from Scentsy.

Darn! I thought I posted this morning. Guess I hit the wrong button! :angry:

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DH, Mpfand! Hope you two do something fun this weekend.

Beezy Tarts Chocolate Lava Cake, Teaberry, and Gain (Fresh)

CFTKR Raspberry Coconut Cake ~ One of my faves. Gearing up for a Carol fix tomorrow when she opens up shop! Going to get my cup of Gevalia Raspberry Danish coffee and go :ssshopping: .

Have a good night!