The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Thanks for the info about LKC Aria! :) I might just place a "tiny" order with that new information.... [smilie=yes] Do you happen to know what Carnival smells like?

Changing up the scents:

Tropical Eggnog from Scent Appeal

[smilie=th_blij51]

Havin' a cup of tea...night, night.

Debra ~ Good luck on Monday!

My DD is recuperating nicely from her wisdom teeth surgery. Thanks for all the well wishes, friends. You all are so sweet. She is one tough cookie!

CFTKR Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread

Partylite Silver Birch & Fig ~ VERY NICE!

CFTKR Country Berry Hotcakes

Homemade Lavender Milk and Karma Lush Type

Hope everyone's having a great weekend. :)

Debra ~ Good luck on Monday!

My DD is recuperating nicely from her wisdom teeth surgery. Thanks for all the well wishes, friends. You all are so sweet. She is one tough cookie!

CFTKR Wildberry Mousse Zucchini Bread

Partylite Silver Birch & Fig ~ VERY NICE!

CFTKR Country Berry Hotcakes

Homemade Lavender Milk and Karma Lush Type

Hope everyone's having a great weekend. :)

Good evening all! Today I lhave been burning wax bars from Scentsy. In my bedroom I am burning Satin Sheets, In my living room there is French Kiss, and in my kitchen I am burning in a large burner Amber Road and a small plug in burner with French Kiss.

Waiting for my order from Front Porch, I am hearing great things on this forum.

Thanks everyone

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morn, everyone. Today I'm melting: Creamy Raspberry Parfait from The Dollar General Store, this one has to use a tealight.

Burning: Raspberry Fizz Candle from TJ Maxx.

I want to say thanks, that I am feeling better.

Good Morning :)

This morning it's

LSC Apple Pie Latte...curious to see what's going to happen with this.

Dream Tarts Honey Spice Cake....last of this one. It is excellent.

Cookie- Glad to hear you are feeling better!! :)

Happy Sunday!

I'm going by the motto 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' and doing a repeat of yesterday morning's scents cuz the combo was so good :wub: ...B&BW's Merry Cookie candle and an unknown vendors Absolute Coffee.

Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

So far it's CFTKR Caramelized Apple Praline Zucchini...one of my all-time faves from Carol. Only have one more dose of this in my stash, but she is reopening on the 24th and I am already working on my order.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Melting a giant tart of CFTKR's Winter Cabin, divided between 2 melters, it has been going all day and it is HEAVENLY! Wish I had more of this one!!

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a good evening

Tonight was my DS birthday...I can't believe he's 19!!! :) [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Tonight I'm melting VDC cupcake broken into 3 melters...Pink Sugar Orange Chiffon....AMAZING! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Goodnight [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hi all. Hope everyone had a good weekend. They go by so quickly. I'm melting Crosscreek Frosted Sugar Cookie from a sweet friend. [smilie=th_00000020]

Thought it was about time I started being a little more social again, hope everyone has been keeping well and I haven't missed too much craic.

Today i've been melting

TDC Ginger Ale in a tealight warmer-this gave a good scent throw for the full 4 hours of the tealight, it did smell of ginger ale to me, i even got a bubbly note. This scent lingered throughout most of my small house and continued to linger for an hour or so after the tealight went out. Definitly a rebuy for me.

Shayz scents pumpkin nog one sunny tart in a tealight burner. This also has great scent throw, it went strong the full 4 hours and also lingered throughout my house, i was really surprized for such a small tart. I really liked this scent, to me its not really all that pumpkiny or nogy, but its lovely and i wouldn buy again if i could.

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with LSC Fried Apples French Toast th_stophierDancedancer04.gif Our family is not here anymore, so it is back to melting! It was nice to visit with everyone though :)

Maggie - Hope your DS had a wonderful birthday!! I love that scent from VDC, it is so good.

Thanks Debra and Shortygal...I think he had a nice day. :)

This morning it's:

Whipped Dream Cheesecake from VDC...don't know what's in it but it smells amazing!

Amish Ice Cream Scoop Dough Bread from Haley's....oh, my gosh...heavenly. [smilie=cloud_9]

Have a good one. :)

Good morn, everyone. Today I'm burning: Melon Strawberry, votive from Time & Again, very strong

Raspberry Fizz from T J Maxx, Orange Ginger from BBW. Have a great day.

Morning, CF friends. :)

Maggie ~ Happy belated birthday to your DS! They grow up too fast, don't they?

Been up since 4:45 since I had to take DH to the airport. Ugh! I am going to need a nap later for sure. I don't feel like I slept much at all. :wacko:

LCP Vanilla Butter Fudge ~ From a sweet CF pal [smilie=thank_you]

Homemade Cherry Zucchini Bread, Orange Caramel Cake, and Cake Bake

Melting my GC Brown Sugar Cookie in the kitchen.

I'm off to check out VDC for some of that Pink Sugar Orange Chiffon and Whipped Dream Cheesecake. Me thinks I see a first-time order in my near future. [smilie=th_thsecret]