The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Good Morning, it's raining on and off here and I'm praying that the patch job on the roof worked and my computer doesn't get doused again. I cover it whenever I'm not around. ugh

:(

It's been crazy warm here, and my apple tree blossomed, now it's supposed to get cold again

Laurie - I work with a gal that has apple trees and last spring we had a freeze after her trees blossomed, but she still got some apples - so, don't give up hope! I had a leaky roof at one time, too, so I know what that's like [smilie=th_pullhair] - hang in there.

Okay, don't laugh, Sweet ~ I think we got maybe an inch of snow (if that) on Monday. Pathetic, huh, that we get school delays with that little? :rolleyes:

Honeybear - Ok...I won't laugh. [smilie=th_1286B215] Lots of areas that don't get much snow panic when they do, so I understand why you're not comfortable with it. Can't say I didn't smile, tho.... :D

Mpfand - Hope your DH & DS are feeling better soon! [smilie=th_bb41] Is your DS able to go to school to take the exams?

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Chai - it's heavenly! [smilie=cloud_9]

Good Morning th6a00d8341c2d2753ef00e550df5029883.gif

Last year, our apple and cherry both blossomed early, then more cold weather and not a single cherry and a couple of apples.

Melting Toasted Wildberry Marshmallow from a CF palthemoticon-MarshmallowRoasting.gif...really strong and yummy smelling!

Leaving to go grocery shopping now...oh yay. 0n8n0vzo03tretav1zz9.gif

Morning [smilie=th_316785e4]

Used up the last of my Cinnamon Zucchini Bread loaf from Butterfly Lane this morning....I absolutely love that scent and it is no longer listed. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] I'll have to double check that with Melissa the next time I order. :)

Also melting a giftie from a sweet CF pal....

OPT Vanilla Caramel Drizzle Cake- YUM! [smilie=th_yahoo] Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

Thanks Maggie, Michele and Sweet for the get well wishes for DS and DH. Sweet, DS was able to get through his exams yesterday and, luckily, he has no school today. Tomorrow he has just one exam. DH has the next 3 days off so hopefully he'll start feeling better before he has to go back to work. This stuff really seems to hang on. I'm feeling much, much better, but still have a lingering cough and drainage. Melting Cafe Brulot Cookies from Can-Do and Cappuccino from Scentsy. Have a good day, everyone! It's almost the week-end! :thyay:

Mpfand ~ Glad to hear DH and DS are on the mend.

My DD made it through her wisdom teeth surgery like a champ. I'm so proud of her! She is sleeping on the couch next to me while I take a breather to enjoy my coffee for the morning (better late than never).

Put some yummy ones on for the recuperation period.

CFTKR Orange Crumble Zucchini Bread ~ A definite reorder! I will be watching closely for Carol's reopening.

Sassy Girl Pumpkin Caramel Latte

Beezy Tarts Pineapple Colada

Homemade Sage & Lemongrass

Wishing quick recoveries to all.

Melting AMS (some kind of aquatic scent, I threw the wrapper away) and a cotton candy scent.

Upstairs...

CFTKR-Pink Sugar Milk

Downstairs...

CFTKR-Bonfire Bliss

Last night, I finished off two large jars of YC Holiday Bayberry and Eggnog. So, I just started a large jar of YC Be Jolly...had this from last year and never burned it. It's good...lots of clove.

Once again I'm slacking in the "checking-in" dept. It looks like some have been fighting the flu. DS came down last weekend with it. He also has wisdom teeth that need to come out and that is amplifying his ear and teeth pain. Of course, the consultation is still over 2 weeks out. I really don't think there is any emergency oral surgeons. They still put you in the system 3 weeks or so out even if you are practically begging to be seen. th_sad2hz1.gif I am starting to filter through my paid bill file for tax prep time. I think it's almost impossible to file itemized any more. My 20+ kitty Tip had a bad infection in his gums but the Vet doesn't feel too great about knocking him out to clean his teeth. His labs came back excellent for a kitty that age. I think he was in shock that something didn't show up. The antibiotic he has been on has seemed to help but he will not eat anything that I try to feed him. He goes outside now to eat and drink. I think that is odd.th_cha60.gif

Some recent melts are CHs-Winter Wonderland, Pink Christmas, Holiday Sparkle. Can-Do Spiced Patchouli, Pure Christmas, Nag Champa, Sparkling Angel jar candle.

I hope everyone is having a great year. A late May wedding will be in our family this year. My oldest Ryan and his beautiful fiance ' Sydnye. They recently relocated to St. Charles, Mo. This means a 4 hour drive from us which is very doable.

I'll check back in soon..

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the upcoming wedding Katz!! Very exciting! Hope your DS feels better soon! [smilie=th_balloons] And your poor little Kitty. [smilie=th_catkiss] My Daisy eats alone when she is feeling sick too!

Honeybear....glad your DD came through the surgery well! :)

Changing up the scents:

Upstairs it's Pink Dragon from Orchid Lake Candles

Downstairs it's Pink Peppermint Cake from Scent Appeal

:)

My DD made it through her wisdom teeth surgery like a champ.

CFTKR Orange Crumble Zucchini Bread ~ A definite reorder! I will be watching closely for Carol's reopening.

Honeybear - Glad the surgery is over for your DD - hope she's doing well. I saw on CFTKR's FB that she's supposed to re-open next week, on the 24th. [smilie=snoopy]

My 20+ kitty Tip had a bad infection in his gums. he will not eat anything that I try to feed him. He goes outside now to eat and drink. I think that is odd.

They recently relocated to St. Charles, Mo. This means a 4 hour drive from us which is very doable.

Katz - Poor Mr Tip - what an amazing guy! The important thing is that he is eating & drinking - even if it's outside.

My friend's DH worked in St Charles back in the mid 90's and when she would go to visit, she said there were lots of great shops there - you'll have to check it out & see if it's still like that when U visit your DS. :ssshopping:

I'm melting FP's Pumpkin Lemon Spice from a CF pal. [smilie=th_wave] I was so curious about this one - such a unique combo of scents - but they all play together well....very good scent! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Honeybear, that's good news about your DD's surgery! Hope she has a quick recovery.

Melting Sugar Cookie Dough Bread from Front Porch. My DD has a friend over and she keeps saying, "Mmm... it smells so good in here."

Yikes, Cookie! I am glad it helped you feel better!

Maggie - I also bought a megapile of DT - and then she opened again!! Sheesh!

I have visited the board very little the last couple of days - phone calls that start out with "Mom, how do you know if you broke your arm?" usually are not good news. We are waiting to see if we can cast or if surgery is in his immediate future.

Almost forgot: Tonight has been an old YC - Fresh Comfort, one of the first tart scents I ever tried!

1698845pox41cuw02.gif Good Morning

Melting YOCC-Zucchini Bread Strudel and Scentsationals Almond Macaroon

Happy Melting!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Morning.

Oh my gosh, Cookie....feel better! [smilie=th_balloons] Nobody likes a trip to the ER.

Debra...No, not a good phone call at all! I hope your DS has no problems and it heals quickly! [smilie=th_balloons]

This morning it's:

LSC Campfire Cookies

LSC Scrumptious Vanilla Bread

[smilie=th_bb20]

Cookie-Feel Better1

Debra-Hope your son heals quickly.

Melting this morning -

CFTKR Ultimate Bakery

FP Pumpkin Spice Cake

Goose Creek Spice Cake

These are all gifts from generous CF friends!!

It smells great in here!

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting FP Yummy Cake Batter from a sweet CF pal thank_you.gif th_fabulous1.gif I've been trying to get the house in order since we having family coming to stay with us this weekend. It seems to take much longer when you have a young toddler to chase around at the same time yes.gif

cookie - I am so sorry you were in the ER, I hope you are feeling much better!

NMhoneybear - Glad to hear the wisdom tooth removal went well!

katzncandles - Lots of well wishes for your furry friend!