The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Funny, Sweet, I had to go back and read your comment slowly - it took a minute, but LOL! Yeah, I bet you would like it after all. ^_^

It has been 26 degrees and I can not get warm! My cat has been on my lap all day.

Most of the day has been Cornucopia - from Cheryl's. Whooey, this is a strong one!

Hello and Goodnight all. :)

Melting:

Homemade Pink Sugar from a CF pal upstairs- perfect! :)

Downstairs it's:

LOL Vanilla Noel

CFTKR Fall on the Farm from a CF pal...love it...will have to get more in the Fall!!! :)

Homemade Holiday Sparkle from a CF pal...Excellent! :)

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Yesterday:

- LOL Goldilocks - pretty nice scent, medium throw

- BH&G - Ginger Spice Cake - always strong & good!

- YOCC Cornbread - pretty good...has a bit of caramel in it, to me

- ScentSationals Mountain Twilight - wow, this is one of the nicest pine scents I have ever tried! Will have to get lots more.

- TBG Butt Naked - :)

Goooood morning! [smilie=th_wave] I'm melting Can-Do's Harvest. It's off season but right on the money! th_thumbs20up.gif

Have a good week, everybody!

Gail

thanim_peep.gif Hi there...

CFTKR ~ New York Style Cheesecake

Crosscreek ~ Serendipity

Today is DS#1's birthday. bday.gif I am now the mother of a 14 year old!omg-1.gif Taking him and two of his buddies to Benihana for dinner tonight.

Have a good one!

Good morn, everyone. Today I'm burning: Plum Wine Amber, mini candle from BBW

Mistletoe, votive from YC.

Melting: Vanilla Spice from Essenza. Sweet Magnolia from Bridgewater, very strong.

Hi all. I'm melting CFTKR Fall on the Farm from a pal. Made mixed berry buttermilk muffins this morning. DH is working from home since he's a little under the weather. He's occupied doing his work stuff, but it's nice to have him around.

[smilie=th_hello]

Just got back yesterday from a yoga retreat. Had a wonderfully relaxing weekend of yoga, meditation, and soaking in hot springs. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

CCCC Red, White & Blue Cake

CCCC Flowerbomb

Homemade Cranberry Ginger Spice Tea

Wish I could have held on to that relaxation a little longer. This Thursday, DD #2 is scheduled to have her wisdom teeth out and I am so nervous about it. :(

Hope everyone's having a good day.

[smilie=th_hello]

Wish I could have held on to that relaxation a little longer. This Thursday, DD #2 is scheduled to have her wisdom teeth out and I am so nervous about it. :(

Sounds like a fun weekend. All my kids had their wisdom teeth pulled. They came through it quite easily. Hope all goes well for you as well!!

Melting from Front Porch-

Mexican Fried Ice Cream and Sugar Cookie Dough Bread. Smells good in here!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to DS#1 Aria!!! Hope he has a great day!

[smilie=th_we0081] Back Honeybear....sounds like a wonderful weekend! Good luck with DD#2's wisdom teeth! I've got 2 out of 4 done with that...the last two will probably need them out within a year. Good thing is DD#3 has only 2 wisdom teeth and DD#4 only has 3....must be a twin thing. LOL

Melted DT Grammy's ZB earlier but the crockpot is taking over the house so I'll melt later..

Have a good one. :)

Mpfand - I'll trade U our warm temps & take your cold ones! [smilie=th_clap1] I'd much rather have snow than rain in the winter. [smilie=th_pardon] Hope you're feeling better & the fluid in your ears goes away soon.

I will gladly send these frigid temps your way! [smilie=yes] Today it only reached 36; a new record for the coldest daytime temp. Fortunately, warmer temps are on the way!

Melting Vanilla Walnut from Scentsy.

Good Morning, Our weather is very strange too. The last few days we have been in the low 80's. I sure hope this is not any indication what this summer will be like.

I am melting Christmas scents wishing it was cooler here! Both scents are from Haley's Heavenly Scents and are fantastic and I hope she has them year round. They are Candy Cane Claus and Mrs. Claus Vanilla Bean Noel Peppermint.

Have a great day.