The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Thank you Christy! It reminds me of a Thomas Kinkade painting. :) I am definitely writing down the name and author of that book!!! I love to read and love finding new authors! [smilie=th_teks0311]

Thanks for the info about the Mucinex Sweet...I did not get a chance to get it today but I will go by the Pharmacy tomorrow for sure!

Mpfand...I hope you got your Mucinex and you'll be feeling better soon!

The Peppermint Funnel Cake petered out by the time I got home from work so I put on Sassy Girl Cran Apple Marmalade....not for me.

Now it's Grubby Hollow's

Colonial Christmas

Lil' Cabin in the Woods...trying to use up some of my Christmas scents this month! ;)

Debra- glad you are ok! Black Ice is terrifying!!! :o

Good Morning all. Went to bed early last night (early for me ;) )...

This morning it is wet, foggy and chilly. The weathermen have not be very good at predicting what's gonna happen lately. It was supposed to be sunny, warmer and beautiful. :(

Drinking a Hawaiian coffee and smelling Gourmet Coffee Cake from Distinctly Pink and a giftie from a CF pal in Celtic Moonspice Coffee... :wub: ....lovin' this blend! Thanks!

Have a good one. :)

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with a lemon scent from VDC. It is shaped like a cookie, so maybe lemon cookie? :)

I decided to swap that for OLC Pumpkin Fluff th_shewiggle.gif

It is sooo cold! The black ice on the roads has been scary. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Debra - Hope U can stay home & be safe this weekend. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] R U getting snow, 2?

Drinking a Hawaiian coffee

MaggieMae - What's Hawaiian coffee? [smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] It seems weird to have such warm temps in January, we even have a chance of thunder tomorrow. :(

I just realized I forgot to post early this morning like I usually do. This morning it has been Orange Cream Cupcake and Sugar Cookie from Scentsationals but I have Pork Chops Pierre in the crock pot so it smells more like tomatoes, onions and green peppers than anything else. Ha!! Smells great, though.

Yesterday was 65 and wonderful but not we are awaiting snow and maybe ice--yuck!! We shall see what actually happens.

Hope everyone who has been under the weather is feeling better and everyone will have a good day.

It's going to get chilly here tonight, expecting a low of 14 degrees. Me no likey. [smilie=th_sad-1]

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Green Apple Explosion, a gift from a thoughtful CF pal. [smilie=thank_you] I love this one! It's so strong and yummy! Me likey. [smilie=th_yay]

Gail

Trep - Your pork chops sound delish! Anything that has tomatoes, green pepper & onion is A-ok w/me! Add some garlic and..... [smilie=snoopy]

I'm burning Crossroads Cinnamon Sticks candle. It's not a screaming CINNAMON! [smilie=th_shout] scent, more of a pleasant medium scent and with a perfect melt pool. Luv their candles! [smilie=th_yay]

Hope everyone's having a good week-end so far. I did get some generic Mucinex yesterday (the pharmacist at Target was very helpful) and as long as I take it faithfully every 4 hours I don't feel too terrible. I also have appointments with Audiology and ENT for later this month. Today I'm enjoying two tarts from sweet CF friends- Caramelized Pralines from Tiffany Candles and Vanilla Caramel from Yankee.

Glad you are getting some relief Mpfand!

MaggieMae - What's Hawaiian coffee? [smilie=th_idontknow]

It's a coffee blend with 10% Kona coffee...since Kona beans are pretty much unavailable, this is the best I could get. :)

It's Grammy's Zucchini Bread tonight from Dream Tarts...love this one...kinda lemony.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep] Night.

Bergamot and Rose melting here tonight from DT.

Sweet - no snow, although it looks like it in the early am since there is white frosty stuff all over the ground.

Wondering if anyone had a chance to get the Tea scented candle from B&BW? They seem to run out of them quickly.

Sweet--I really like your signature line--so true. Yes, tomatoes, green peppers and onions are always a sure hit around here.

We had freezing rain here last night so things are covered in ice. I hate winter and especially ice!

Starting this frozen day with Harmony Home Madagascar Vanilla. Have a great day everyone!

Wondering if anyone had a chance to get the Tea scented candle from B&BW? They seem to run out of them quickly.

Debra - I sniffed that before Christmas & thought it was very good & smelled like the real deal, just not sure if I want my house to smell like tea & lemon. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Trep - I agree, ice is awful! :( There's no way to safely navigate on foot or car - be careful!

I'm melting LSC's Creamy Chai Latte - sooooo good! [smilie=th_smilies-2] It was already 62 degrees here at 6:30 this morning, certainly more like summer temps here. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Good Morning!!

Melting this morning-

LSC Chocolate Dipped Marshmallow (one of my favorites)

LSC Toasted Marshmallow

CCCC Cupid's Kiss

Hope everyone is feeling better!!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Brr... it's cold here! The high for today is only suppposed to be 39 and even colder tomorrow at 36. Lows have been in the 20's. Very unusual for this area. Luckily, this cold front is only supposed to last a couple more days. Starting out with Sugar Cookie from Scentsy.

Debra - I sniffed that before Christmas & thought it was very good & smelled like the real deal, just not sure if I want my house to smell like tea & lemon. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm melting LSC's Creamy Chai Latte - sooooo good!

Debra - After I posted [smilie=th_yeahthat] , I realized the incongruity of my post, as I was melting & luv'n the Creamy Chai Latte...a tea scent. [smilie=th_roll] Duh. :D I think I would like that scent, guess I'm not sure if I want a large candle of it.

Brr... it's cold here! The high for today is only suppposed to be 39 and even colder tomorrow at 36. Lows have been in the 20's.

Mpfand - I'll trade U our warm temps & take your cold ones! [smilie=th_clap1] I'd much rather have snow than rain in the winter. [smilie=th_pardon] Hope you're feeling better & the fluid in your ears goes away soon.

I'm melting Nene's Backroad Bakery - yummm! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hello friends....

Melting Pizzelle from YOCC...very delicious

[smilie=th_lol22] sweet...I had to giggle at your tea and chai latte dilemma! You are too funny!

I have been so busy with DH out of town this past week and he's not coming home until this Friday. I feel like I am constantly driving the boys all over the place.

No ice skating this weekend as our rink is a big puddle with a ice float in it!

Speaking of driving, I am on my way out the door to take DS#2 to play his second game of hockey today.

Have a good one!

Hi all. I'm melting a LB cotton candy scent today -- it's either Death by Cotton Candy or Cotton Candy Carnival. They're almost identical anyway.