The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

No time for melting today so burning candles tonight-

Food Network Warm Apple Crumble (gift from DD's coworker as thank you gift. (they work at the FN). I gave her coworker an electric warmer and some tarts after she fell in love with DD's.

Michele - They had some of the FN candles on QVC before Christmas & was wondering how they were - whatcha think? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

I'm melting LOL's Creamy Pumpkin - good one! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

th_e16.gif

For the rest of the day it is BHG Frosty Peppermint Snow :) DH came in and said it smelled nice and clean in the house. I asked how so? "Like Pine Sol or Windex...something like that" icon_eek.gif I guess I am glad he's not complaining at least....even if his scent interpretation is a little off tongue.gif

I'm melting Nene's Panna Cotta. I wish I had a similar reaction from my DH that Shortygal did from hers. Mine told me it smells like feet.

th_talktothehand.gif I like it. It smells like creme brulee. th_Whistle.gif

Lovin' the signatures and avatars that everybody has up! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

The Dear Hubby comments are crackin' me up!!! [smilie=th_coffeespew]

Tonight it's

LSC Peppermint Shake

Sassy Girl Birthday Cake

Night. :)

Recently that I remember:

- LSC Triple Berry Bread, Berries & Cream Bread, Lavender Confection - all :) :)

- Scentsy Hemingway, Camu Camu, and Mandarin Moon - just great in small room in my 15-watt plug in (2 cubes). I did not like Ace.

- LOL Patchouli Forest was very good; I really didn't like Banana Marshmallow Creme Cookies, Blackberry Mallow Latte, Candied Apple Cupcakes, Pink Sugar Mon Cherie, The Three Musketeers. This is only part of my first LOL stash so I still have a lot to try!

- TBG Frosted Pinecone, Cranberry Balsam, Cheshire Cat, Cranberry Fig, Tulip - all :):)

- Yankee Candle Holiday Bayberry - 2 large jar candles...have been burning these every other day for the last few weeks. They have almost zero throw for me. :(. Look nice, though.

- Kim's Brassy Classy Blonde - very long lasting (1 1/2 tarts) and good...a little sharper than I like, though.

- BH&G Ginger Spice Cake, Sparkling Berry Garland, Salted Lime Margarita - all :):)

Happy New Year!

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with BL Coconut Cream Cookies th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Jules - My DH usually has the worst things to say about my melts lol. He has told me rich scents like that smell like spoiled milk to him. I am a fan of Panna Cotta myself. I hope you kept it in and enjoyed it anyway! :)

debra - th_thumbs20up.gif Your dog probably left a yummy smelling scent trail hehehe.

Aria - How would you compare Cinnamon Glazed Donuts to Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters?

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with BL Coconut Cream Cookies th_stophierDancedancer04.gif

Jules - My DH usually has the worst things to say about my melts lol. He has told me rich scents like that smell like spoiled milk to him. I am a fan of Panna Cotta myself. I hope you kept it in and enjoyed it anyway! :)

debra - th_thumbs20up.gif Your dog probably left a yummy smelling scent trail hehehe.

Aria - How would you compare Cinnamon Glazed Donuts to Nene's Cinnamon Glazed Fritters?

VERY similar if not the same scent....both are [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Forgot to say...started another melter with HRP Keeping Room...fab! This vendor has really good stuff! [smilie=th_00000020]

Off to run several errands...drugstore, get our ice skates sharpened, Target, and if I have time...BBW & Kohl's to see if there's any good deals...

Good Morning!!

Melting this morning-

HHS Drizzled Buttercream Bread

HHS Toasted Pound Cake

I have really been enjoying this vendor lately. Janet has great prices and free shipping over $25. Lots of freebies too.

Debra and Sweet- The Food Network candle was in a ceramic jar with a wooden lid. It never got a full wax pool even with the foil trick. The scent throw was light. I will give it another try soon.

I am going to meet an old friend for lunch. I hope everyone enjoys their day!

I'm melting Nene's Panna Cotta. I wish I had a similar reaction from my DH that Shortygal did from hers. Mine told me it smells like feet.

th_talktothehand.gif I like it. It smells like creme brulee. th_Whistle.gif

Thanks for the laugh this morning, Jules. I needed it! [smilie=yes]

Michele ~ I tried placing an order with HHS a couple of weeks ago and she's closed for a while. I am COMPLETELY out of her tarts. [smilie=th_cry2yw3]

Today's melts...

LSC Cherry Sweet Bread

CFTKR Ultimate Cheesecake & FP Blackberry Cookies ~ Thanks for a sweet CF friend [smilie=thank_you]

Jamie Lauren Cupcakery Birthday Cake

Shayz Crystal Light Zucchini Lemonade

Good thing I'm staying home today 'cuz it sure smells yummy in here!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good Morning. I didn't melt anything yesterday. Due to a nasty head cold my sniffer is off. I have a few melters going this morning with Peppermint Dreams from Scentsy and Absinthe from Delightful Scents.

Hi all,

I'm loving all the DH comments. Men are definitely from another planet, one where donuts probably smell like pine trees and lemons smell like barns. [smilie=th_laughing]

Roserent, you've been a melting force lately! [smilie=yes]

I'm hosting a small dog club committee meeting this afternoon. The current melt is Tara's Candle Cottage Cinnamon Twist. I love it and am curious to hear what my buddies think.

Hope everyone's having a good week.

Gail

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Sugar and Spice Marshmallow Funnel Cake and earlier in the day I melted Serendipity/Ice Cream Scoop Bread th_e3301ae2.gif I am trying to get some of my older stuff melted. Sometimes I forget what is buried and packed away th_pardon.gif

mpfand - I am sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon!

Aria - I'll make a mental note to give that one a try!

Mpfand - Hope U feel better and get your sniffer back workin soon! [smilie=yes] I'm fighting off the crud, 2. I rarely get a cold - it's been years & years since I've had one so I shouldn't complain. [smilie=th_butbutbut] I kinda feel like whining anyway. [smilie=th_pardon] I can still smell tho, so, it could be worse. ;)

I'm melting Nene's Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] & it's [smilie=th_cc15]

Feel better Mpfand and Sweet! [smilie=th_balloons] Hope everything clears up soon!!! I'm still trying to fight off this cough that I got before Christmas. :( Yuck.

Trep...Love your owl!

Roserent...the list of scents in your post are awesome! Lots of my favs!

This morning before work I had on:

Snowflake from Scent Appeal...not really diggin' it.

So now, after work:

Scentsy Festival of Trees from a CF pal... [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Super duper strong!

Homemade Mittens and Mistletoe from a talented CF pal.... [smilie=th_sign0162]

CCCC Pink Christmas from a CF pal.... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

It's smellin' great in here!!

Thanks Trep! :)

Good Morning all. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

This morning it's all VDC...

Orange Ice Cream Batter Bread

Peach Bellini

Sex on the Beach