The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

G"night all.

Last melts of the night...

Upstairs

Brown Bags Energizing from a sweet Cf pal. Thanks. :)

Downstairs

Sassy Girl Leaves type....yum!

th_smiley-yawn.gif Good morning!

I am starting off today with YOCC Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread :)

Switching out! I'm trying to change my melts more often. I am now melting Pumpkin Bread from CFTKR th_dancing_smile.gif

Good Morning. Kids went back to school today. The house is so quiet. Melting Cookie Fix from ScentSationals.

Hi all! Today I'm melting Lemon Bundt Cake from Sniff My Tarts and burning Lemon Pound Cake from Our Own Candle Company. Smells delicious in here! Hope everyone has a great day!

Good morning,

my girls went back to school today too! Trying to pick the house back up where it should be.

Melts for this morning are

thanksgiving

peppermint dreams

happy birthday cake

Candles a glowing are:

mainstays vanilla

lol 3 layer jar-thru the lid out and have no idea what layer its on.

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting FP Maple & Marshmallow Cake th_fabulous1.gif

Forgot to add....I had to go to the orthodontist earlier. While I was sitting in the chair, the assistant said to me, "you always smell so pretty"... I thanked her. I didn't have a drop of perfume on, I bet my tart smells were lingering in my clothes! hahaha th_200912104451.gif

Forgot to add....I had to go to the orthodontist earlier. While I was sitting in the chair, the assistant said to me, "you always smell so pretty"... I thanked her. I didn't have a drop of perfume on, I bet my tart smells were lingering in my clothes! hahaha th_200912104451.gif

Shortygal - Yet another benefit of waxies....we all smell good wherever we go! :D

I'm melting CHS's Holiday Eggnog from a CF pal. [smilie=The_Hi] Wow....this is an awesome scent! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] But since they closed...can't get any more of it. [smilie=th_cray]

Shortygal....that's hysterical!!!

This evening it's a break from the wintery scents...

Blueberry Cheesecake from Tiffany Candles...super strong.

:)

It has been a long and busy day. We finally took down all the decorations yesterday. The house looks bare. No time for melting today so burning candles tonight-

YC Red Apple Wreath

Food Network Warm Apple Crumble (gift from DD's coworker as thank you gift. (they work at the FN). I gave her coworker an electric warmer and some tarts after she fell in love with DD's.

Melting the last of a YC Balsam and Cedar candle.

Michele - very interesting about the FN candle - how is it? What does it look like?

Tonight is another oldie (cleaning drawers, can you tell?) Pink Lime from Cottage Hill.

Greetings candle friends. I have set up a melter in the living room and LOL Key Lime Buttercream is going now. I think I'll add a pillar candle too.