The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Whew. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Cookielady...I just finished putting all my decorations away too!

It's always so sad to see the house all barren. :( The colors in my Living Room are Gold, Cranberry and Sage so Christmas decorations always match to a "t" and I miss them when they are gone.

Honeybear, we always used to keep them up until after the Epiphany too...but I am usually in a rush to get everything in order before New Years...this year I wanted to wait until at least Epiphany Weekend. ;)

Hey Laurie! :hello:

Melting:

Nutcracker from Scent Appeal...super strong and delicious....actually a bit too strong...maybe 2 warmers would have been enough. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Good Morning, Burning YC Red Berry & Cedar and YC Farmer's Market. I need to get my house in order now that the Holidays are over. Have a great weekend.

Good Morning CF peeps!

Melting BL Orange Vanilla Coffee...yummers

Aria ~ Sure glad to hear I am not the only one that still has Christmas decorations to put away. When I was a little girl, we left our stuff up til January 6th, which is the Epiphany. Don't do that anymore. Have fun ice skating! :)

Lit a new GC candle this morning...Brown Sugar Cookies. YUM-O!

Tarts so far...

Scent Appeal Pilgrim's Pie ~ Ick...changing it out

Scent Appeal Banana Pudding ~ another to change out since I can hardly smell it

Signs, Scents, & Such Sugar Corn Pudding

Have a good one!

honeybear, we always left our tree up until Epiphany when I was a girl. Believe it or not, most years my dad would get our tree only a couple days before Christmas when the lots were practically giving them away for free...lol. I love GC candles...they seem to last so long.

Shortygal - Awww....the poor boy's face probably fell when there were no real cookies. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] And I bet he had the milk all ready. :D Who doesn't like choc chip cookies hot out of the oven....all melty & gooey... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CCCC's Zucchini Strudel Bars from a generous CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] If U like ZB....this one is seriously delicious! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I still have my Christmas tree up. [smilie=th_pardon] I didn't put it up until the week before Christmas, so I'll probably keep it up another week. I'm so glad I invested in a prelit tree this year and am thrilled that the hooligan cats aren't able to climb up into it like they did with my old tree. :thyay:

sweet, both you and shortygal are making me want some chocolate chip cookies! Prelit trees are very convenient! Poor kitties...no where to play and hide!

Maggie, your living room colors sound beautiful!

Busy day ahead here...taking DS#1 to karate, then this afternoon taking DS#2 to a pinewood derby car building clinic.

Have a great day

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am starting off with OLC Razzy Zucchini th_biggestgrin.gif Our Christmas tree is still up. We went to the tree farm and DH cut it and we've been good with keeping it watered, so it is still in great shape right now. Our local recycling is still not coming for tree pickup for over a week or more. We could take it down, but I am a sucker for those purty lights th_200912104451.gif

sweet - He was hungry for cookies or chocolate after smelling the tart.....truth be told, so was I! DH stopped on his way home and picked us up a snack lol. He came in and said, no wonder you two were hungry, it smells like chocolate syrup in here lol.

Aria - I remember the pinewood derby with DS :) It was amazing some of the designs you would see at the races. My DS never ended up with a fast car, so he was usually disappointed when he wouldn't win. He did at least have fun making his cars though :)

The colors in my Living Room are Gold, Cranberry and Sage so Christmas decorations always match to a "t" and I miss them when they are gone.

MaggieMae - Those are the colors I have in my LR & DR too, 'cept I have a darker green. [smilie=th_slider_hi5] When I take the Christmas deco's down, I keep the greenery on the fireplace mantle and change the lights on it to white with snowflake covers on em. The lights make it cheerier during the winter season 4 me. [smilie=yes]

Poor kitties...no where to play and hide!

Aria - Yeah....poor kitties....NOT! [smilie=th_tease-1] Sounds like U have a busy day, but a fun one! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

I'm burning a Gold Canyon Mulled Harvest candle from a generous CF pal [smilie=thank_you] - great scent, luv their candles! [smilie=th_LOVE]

koffiegebak.gif Hi all...back from today's activities...lol. I did a few chores and now it's coffee break time.

Started a melter with Hearth & Home by Crosscreek...shared with me by a nice waxy friend. It's quite different and good...kinda earthy and groovy smelling.

Getting ready to light a few candles for the evening too...YC Holiday Bayberry and Christmas Wreath...both are near the very bottom and should go well with the Hearth & Home.

sweet, I have a tall cream colored bucket I fill with faux evergreen and twigs near our front entry. I have snowflake lights on it! We are almost twinkies! Great minds! I leave it up for most of the winter. Do your lights have batteries and a timer or do they plug in? I love the timer on mine...5 hours on and then they turn off.

For this afternoon it is Scentsationals Mandarin Mango Madness and Rise and Shine. I don't know how they will do , though, as I have BBQ ribs in the crock pot and that is taking over the house. Smells delish though.

Yum....what time should I be there? girlies0280rg9.gif lol

shortygal, is your DS still involved in scouting? DS#1 only lasted thru 3rd grade in cub scouts. I am hoping DS#2 sticks with it for at least a few more years. He seems to enjoy it and has an awesome den leader and his den mates are great kids too.

Have a great evening everyone!

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting BHG Creamy Spiced Eggnog & Vanilla Buttercream Cupcake :) I had to run to Walmart earlier and I spotted the eggnog one, which I haven't seen at my store before. I thought I would give it whirl.

Aria - I don't remember what age it was, but whenever it was time to transition to boy scouts, DS was done. He didn't want to do it anymore. It seemed more time consuming/serious than cub scouts was and I don't think he felt like he wanted to be involved at that level. He enjoyed the cub scout years though :)

Hey Sweet...that's so funny that we have the same colors in our LR/DR!!! [smilie=th_clap1] Your mantle sounds lovely! I have nothing like that...maybe I should go out looking while the After-Christmas sales are on!

Thanks Aria! Your twinkle lights sound beautiful too!!

All morning and afternoon it's been:

Donut Shop from Tiffany...still going strong so I'll leave it for now.

:)

Hey Sweet...that's so funny that we have the same colors in our LR/DR!!! [smilie=th_clap1]

I have those colors in my family room too!! My tree always coordinates nicely also. Tomorrow everything comes down and the house will look barren.

No melting for me today. DD and I did lots of exchanges today. Now DH and I are off to the movies to see This is 40.

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

I have those colors in my family room too!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr That's funny Michele...I wonder if our color tastes and scent preferences coinside. :)

Tonight its all wonderful gifties from CF pals...

Silver Bells from Scentsy

Christmas Wish from YOCC

Jack Frost from Nene's

...oh my goodness....it smells heavenly in here. THANKS! :)

Me Too! Me Too! I have those LR/DR colors 'cept Paprika instead of cranberry!

Tonight, another YC - Red Apple Wreath. This one seems more appley - the last one seemed like it was all cinnamon. This is much better!

:hello: I'm melting Creamy Spiced Eggnog from BH&G and, from a generous CF pal, Chirstmas Cookies & Eggnog from Front Porch. :wub:

Me Too! Me Too! I have those LR/DR colors 'cept Paprika instead of cranberry!

LOL Debra! There's a lot of us out there! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today has been...

Sugar Cookie from Holly Candles

Cinnamon Pine Cones & Ginger Noel Cookies (CCCC) both from a lovely CF pal...thanks...they smell awesome! :)

Have a good one. :)

FP Coffee & Cookies...from a kind CF buddy...a DEFINITE reorder. YUM!

Also a Celtic Moonspice Coffee from an unknown vendor and the same CF buddy [smilie=thank_you]

Sure smells good in here!

Today is the 6th...taking down the trees finally. :rolleyes: