The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Hey!!! and Happy New Year to one and all...I'm dealing with very glitchy internet connection for several days, and so I wanted to wish everyone a great 2013 and many blessings in this New Year. Today, I am burning Yankee jar candles in Sparkling Angel and Red Apple Wreath. I have melted many fabulous scents over the holidays: Can-DO Honey Pear Cider, Vanilla Amber, Pure Christmas, Peppermint Twist, Ginger Snap Cookies, CFTKR- Fall on the Farm, Bonfire Bliss, Autumn Moon(thanks to a sweet CF buddy), and Everyday Whims-Coffee with Santa (my last one).

I hope everyone is well and healthy and I need to check in more often...Have a great day. It's a very cold and lots of snow still on the ground.

Good Morning, candlebuddies. This morning I'm enjoying Sticky Licky Buns from Aunt Nena's and Warm Vanilla Sugar from Delightful Scents. Not getting anything from the last one so may change it out soon.

Hi all! Today I'm burning a large jar of YC's Farmer's Market and melting YC's Cherry Berry Pie. Hope everyone has a great day!

Nothing is smelling quite right today. :huh: Changed the melters to Spiced Cranberry and Cranberry Banana Bread, both from Delightful Scents.

Thanks for the well wishes, everyone. I am getting better...don't think my sense of smell has been affected TOO much (thank goodness!), but it's still a process to get back to 100% health. The crud is slowly working its way out of my system.

Glad to hear your DS is better, Jules! What a relief.

Last night I enjoyed burning FM Jamaican Spice. :toppoints:

Glad to hear everyone is feeling better.

Changed the melters out to Nana's Chocolate Chip Cookies. I will report back on these. Just started. These were a gift from my DD on Christmas.

Update: These have a very strong and authentic throw.

Well, everyone seemed to get me wax chunks and candles for Christmas this year, and i'm starting out the month with:

Coyer Candle Company, creme brule and ceaderwood vanilla, on the first floor

Jo Malone, Lime basil & Mandarin in the bedroom ( i must say this is an amazing scent )

and

SUGAR & SPICE GOURMET SOY CANDLES, mango peach salsa in the upstairs hall (another great scent)

The mix of these smells make me feel like i'm living in a gourmet restaurant. even the guys have made compliments when they come over.

Nomad, it sounds like you certainly are fitting in with this candle crew! We are an easy group to buy gifts for! ^_^

Tonight is a really oldie - Whiff n Sniff - Cookie Jar.

Melting Plum Pudding from CFTKR...yum

Burning Slatkin Fresh Balsam

Nomad by Nature - [smilie=th_Welcome_from_the_Whol Nice gifts!

1sm360sweetdreams.gif

lcpsnowgirl2004.gif Good Morning Friends!

Melting CFTKR Pumpkin & Pralines...love any of Carol's pumkin scents!

shortygal, Nene's Fall Festival is fabulous!

Putting the last of the holiday decorations away today and ice skating with the boys this afternoon. skatesmile2.gif

Enjoy your day everyone!

Happy Friday!!! :)

Melting

Mulberry from Dream Tarts

Raspberry Mint Jelly from LOL

A giftie from a CF pal...Strawberry Noel Cookies from Crosscreek...yummy. Thanks! ;)

Have a good one. :)

Hello, everyone! [smilie=th_wave] Melting a yummy scent from a sweet CF pal; Cinnamon Pumpkin Bread from Wahm's.

Aria ~ Sure glad to hear I am not the only one that still has Christmas decorations to put away. When I was a little girl, we left our stuff up til January 6th, which is the Epiphany. Don't do that anymore. Have fun ice skating! :)

Lit a new GC candle this morning...Brown Sugar Cookies. YUM-O!

Tarts so far...

Scent Appeal Pilgrim's Pie ~ Ick...changing it out

Scent Appeal Banana Pudding ~ another to change out since I can hardly smell it

Signs, Scents, & Such Sugar Corn Pudding

Have a good one!

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Marshmallow Cake from FP th_shewiggle.gif

I changed it out early to LSC Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. DS came in and asked where are the cookies?! th_tease-1.gif

Shortygal - Awww....the poor boy's face probably fell when there were no real cookies. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] And I bet he had the milk all ready. :D Who doesn't like choc chip cookies hot out of the oven....all melty & gooey... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting CCCC's Zucchini Strudel Bars from a generous CF pal. [smilie=th_teks0311] If U like ZB....this one is seriously delicious! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] I still have my Christmas tree up. [smilie=th_pardon] I didn't put it up until the week before Christmas, so I'll probably keep it up another week. I'm so glad I invested in a prelit tree this year and am thrilled that the hooligan cats aren't able to climb up into it like they did with my old tree. :thyay:

Hi everyone. Took down the tree this evening. Melting: Apple Cider by House of Soy. Red delicious spice by Essenza

Burning: Vanilla Burbon, votive by Chesepeake Bay Candle Co.

Have a great evening.

Happy New Year CandleFind Friends!

Just got caught up on this thread, I think the title was actually cute either way - good one!

My DD has been visiting and leaves tomorrow to go back to MD.

I'm VERY glad the holidays are over, Christmas is always challenging, so I'm glad to have another year before having to face it again!

Today I am melting Moon Lake Musk by Candles Scent From Heaven and yesterday it was Frankincense and Myrrh, also by CSFH