The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Starting the year with scents of good cheer

Melting>>>

Holiday Cheesecake and Sugar Cookie Bread ~ both from Ava's Country Cupboard and very good!

Jules, hope your DS feels better today

Morning!

Melting:

VDC Pumpkin Spice Latte

And a mixed combo scent of: Gingerbread, Marshmallow, Macadamia Nut Latte

Smells great in here. :)

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning all. I have gotten as far as emptying out the melters, and then got sidetracked and forgot to put anything in them. Lol!

Geesh! Happy new year everyone!

I think I am going to throw in Holiday Sleigh Ride-BHG and Winter Splendor-Goosecreek

Hi all. I haven't posted much lately because I've just been switching back and forth between the same two holiday candles. But today my candles from Full Moon arrived! I'll get around to posting p0rn sometime this week when my dining room table isn't covered with an in-progress board game. In the meantime, I'm burning FM Sugared Spruce.

Haven't been melting much lately either because I've been dealing with a stuffy nose/sore throat type of thing. It comes and goes. I might fire up something later though.

Hope your DS feels better soon, Jules!

Just started melting CFTKR Maple Pecan Corn Muffins...not usually a fan of maple, but first whiffs of this one are :toppoints: Carol got me again with another yummy sample! Happens every time I order!

Cat, [smilie=th_baaaaa] You're not the only one! Getting sidetracked is the story of my life groan.gif

Christy, hope you feel better so you can enjoy your waxies! I'd love to see P0rn of your candles! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Maggie, did you find any good deals at the Coach outlet?

Okay, I am off to brew some fresh coffee and work on getting my tree down. I'd much rather be outside ice skating with the boys! Maybe later... Had to get DS#1 bigger skates...his feet got huge since last year!!!!! omg.gif

Yep Aria! [smilie=yes] They had 50% off and then another 40% on some stuff....which was "still more" than I usually pay for a bag~ but it was my gift to me. ;)

Changing up the scents soon...

Upstairs: Amish Wash Day from CFTKR...a giftie from a pal! Thanks! :)

Downstairs: An unlabeled yummy looking cupcake from Victoria Designer Creations...I think it's some kind of zucchini bread.

Jules - Hope your DS feels much better today! Poor guy. :wacko:

Christy - Hope your stuffy nose/sore throat clears up soon, too! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting HHS' Toasted Hansel & Gretel from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] and it's ahhhh...mazing! Wonderful scent! :wub:

Hope your DS is feeling better, Jules.

Christy ~ Hope your cold is better. Do you have any Sinus Relief tarts?

Beezy Tarts Sweet Potato & Brown Sugar ~ OMG...very yummy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Shayz Pink

Shayz Amber Romance

Homemade Zucchini Bread & Pumpkin Zucchini Bread

I hope all the sickie germs have left you and your families candlebuddies!

Tonight is more YC - I have a bunch of this scent, it is a favorite: Red Berry and Cedar.

Thanks for the well wishes. They worked. It was a long night but DS is 100% better today. biggrin.gif

Christy, I hope you're not too stuffy to sniff your new FM order. Feel better soon.

Melting nene's Cinnamon Rolls tonight. Simple and good.

Got some late night goodies going...

Tarts

Mexican Fried Ice Cream-Front Porch

Celtic Moonspice-Front Porch

Candles

Cinnamon Frosting-Slatkin

Sugared Apple-Yankee

It smells absolutely heavenly in here!

Good Morning! Trep I love the thread title! Today I am burning candles as it's rainy and very dreary but my house smell great. I am burning from BH&G Gingerbread and Crossroad Candle in Buttered Maple Syrup.

Have a great day!

Morning...

It's Saplin' from Grubby Hollow...the description says "fir and balsam" but it is so soothing and mellow. [smilie=cloud_9]

Jules, glad to hear your DS is feeling better!

Hope you are feeling better today Christy!

Have a good one. :)

[smilie=th_hello]

Melting Mystery Pecan Pie -Paula Deen

CFTKR's Apple Cinnamon Donuts

Burning Gold Canyon Cinnamon Pinecones... [smilie=th_fabulous1]

Have a great day everyone!

Trep, congrats on the thread title. It's awesome! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

I'm melting Can-Do's Spice Cupboard. It makes me feel all cozy and warm - so nice on this 24 degree morning.

Gail

Christmassnowmanwithstringofstars.jpg

Good Morning

Melting Harvest Spice from Thompson's Candle Co.....such a favorite!

Yep Aria! [smilie=yes] They had 50% off and then another 40% on some stuff....which was "still more" than I usually pay for a bag~ but it was my gift to me. ;)

That's awesome Maggie...it will last you many years. I have a black leather Perlina bag that I purchased several years ago and it has been my winter purse ever since and still looks as good as the day I bought it.

This evening I'm melting

CFTKR Kitchen Cravings

Thompson's Spice Cake

BH&G Baked Cinnamon Rolls

I love Thompson's Spice Cake!!!!

Have a great day friends!